Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (999540 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
ameh99: please check this links below send cost to my email Godfreyameh@ymail.com include your bank account details, please don't include the leather keyboard.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dual-Cameras-9-inch-AllWinner-A13-Android-4-0-512M-8GB-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Webcam-Tablet/846950472.html

We're on it, sir. We'll give you feedback in few minutes.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by maliso: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
guy, i stay in delta state nigeria, how do i get stuff i order
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
maliso: guy, i stay in delta state nigeria, how do i get stuff i order

When it arrives our office in Lagos, we'll send it down to you via Tranex, or if you know someone in Lagos, he/she can pick it up for you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by maliso: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
BizBloke:

When it arrives our office in Lagos, we'll send it down to you via Tranex, or if you know someone in Lagos, he/she can pick it up for you.

that will require another fee rite?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
maliso:

that will require another fee rite?

Certainly. It's courier service.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by maliso: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
BizBloke:

Certainly. It's courier service.

abt hw much
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
maliso:

abt hw much

It all depends on the quantity of products we're sending down to you. Cost starts from N2,000.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
^^^Victor, please, make this update on a separate thread, any of your threads specifically.

Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chrisvicmall: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke: ^^^Victor, please, make this update on a separate thread, any of your threads specifically.

Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Initially when we saw your post, we respect it but not until you guys started playing against the rule by hijacking posts that wasn't meant for you. You guys hijack one of the thread when it was referred to us and think it is proper to do that. But when we posted here, you guys cried and shout it is unfair.

Sorry guys. Anyway we will try and keep it fair by not posting our updates here. But we would like to know if we are welcome to post our deals here and also links of aliexpress and others we can purchase for people.

@Moderators

Please always check history before hiding someone's post
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by flexxzzy(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2013
This rate of yours:$10 per product for shipping right? And $13 commission, is it fixed or it works with number of goods bought
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Initially when we saw your post, we respect it but not until you guys started playing against the rule by hijacking posts that wasn't meant for you. You guys hijack one of the thread when it was referred to us and think it is proper to do that. But when we posted here, you guys cried and shout it is unfair.

Sorry guys. Anyway we will try and keep it fair by not posting our updates here. But we would like to know if we are welcome to post our deals here and also links of aliexpress and others we can purchase for people.

@Moderators

Sorry, but that's a general thread, man. Hope you do know that? Anyway, that's gone.

And pls, no, you're not welcome to post your deals here. Same way we're not going to post on any of your threads.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2013
flexxzzy: This rate of yours:$10 per product for shipping right? And $13 commission, is it fixed or it works with number of goods bought

Hello.
Our shipping rate is: $10/commission; $13/kg for shipping.

It's fixed in a way, but consideration is given when you purchase more goods, and if you're purchasing low-cost items.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2013
flexxzzy: This rate of yours:$10 per product for shipping right? And $13 commission, is it fixed or it works with number of goods bought

Hello.
Our shipping rate is: $10 commission per product; $13/kg for shipping.

It's fixed, but consideration is given when you purchase more goods, and if you're purchasing low-cost items.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OMAJE4: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

@Moderators

Abeg post it here if you have any deal, it'll make for healthy competition. Afterall MTN poached Saka and nothing happened.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2013
Please send your account details to my email GODFRYAMEH@ymail.com this is the item I want

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dual-Cameras-9-inch-AllWinner-A13-Android-4-0-512M-8GB-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Webcam-Tablet/846950472.html[/quote]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2013
this is what i want
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/914240633.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail#!desc

send details to brainrex@naijamob.net
asap
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2013
Brainrex: this is what i want
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/914240633.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail#!desc

asap

Currently on it. Feedback in few minutes. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2013

asap

Brainex we have discussed b4, still hit me up on whatsapp
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2013
bukahands:

Brainex we have discussed b4, still hit me up on whatsapp

yeah I remember you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lexrichy(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2013

asap
thl w100 correct still waiting for for my w8+ sha.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
obasy09: @Bizbloke

U recommend that I choose another seller. Pls check this out:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ainol-novo-7-Mars-7inch-android-4-0-tablet-pc-1024x600px-WIFI-camera-1GB-RAM-16GB/729019499.html

I've checked it. It's cool. It's white, no black. Seller has good rating and excellent feedback. smiley

More info on this tablet:

- White (8G version): $79.88
- White (8G version with case): $89.88

Which are you going for?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Onedolar: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
you guys ar doin gr8 job pls i am in kano state i want other for some set of jewelries and women shoulder bag. So my question is do u ship also to my area? And if yes i want to know the charge from the lagos to kano. And pls if you have any branch at kano i want know thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Onedolar: you guys ar doin gr8 job pls i am in kano state i want other for some set of jewelries and women shoulder bag. So my question is do u ship also to my area? And if yes i want to know the charge from the lagos to kano. And pls if you have any branch at kano i want know thanks.

Thanks for the good comments, sir. Yes, we can ship to your area.

Once it arrives our Lagos office, we'll send your goods to you via courier. The quantity of goods determine the courier cost.

No, we don't have any branch in Kano.

Is there anything else you need to know about our services for prospective clients in other states?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Bizbloke, i intend to buy this laptop Dell Latitude E5530, through u, pls tell me the price of tghe laptop and the shipping cost u will charge for it, tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
domcarez: @Bizbloke, i intend to buy this laptop Dell Latitude E5530, through u, pls tell me the price of tghe laptop and the shipping cost u will charge for it, tnx

Domcarez, we'll be happy to serve you.

Do you have the link already?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
If I pay by 2morrow when do I receive my item.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
ameh99: If I pay by 2morrow when do I receive my item.

If you pay tomorrow, it might fall within our Wednesday shipping, or Friday. It all depends on the speed the seller ships your goods to us.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
If I pay by 2morrow when do I get my item.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
ameh99: If I pay by 2morrow when do I get my item.

I replied this already. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper