Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007355 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Your phone and the case were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria yesterday. We're awaiting the arrival.

Three cheers.
awesome.finally five cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Your phone and the case were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria yesterday. We're awaiting the arrival.

Three cheers.
awesome.finally five cheers.should i send my account details to the accounts email as regards the refund?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Amosade30.

You can always request for invoice at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.
my cousin picked up d items bt I mst cnfess am nt api wt d sudden change of ma bal ....he was told d powerbank weighs 1.5kg,I. Was only told its a probablilty it weighs more dan d initial weight,I shld av bin told earlier abt d new weight cnfirmation, den we dsicus abt it...bt d dude jus got dia nd was told ma bal is nw 3k+ frm d initial 1,070...imagine d diffrnc na...unbudgeted money.had no choic dan to jus transfr d new bal so d items cld b given to him...aside dt ish..nice fast delivery!...I'll sugest u get a means of weighing items aftr landing ya int'l office b4 shiping 2 naija..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, BestestGirl.

24-48 hours is the usual time given to us. So, if they are dispatched on Tuesday, collation at her (Ifex's) head office will be done and products will leave to your location on Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning (24-48 hours).

Three cheers.
hey bizbloke, was the dispatch done today as agreed?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
bestestgirl: hey bizbloke, was the dispatch done today as agreed?

Hi, BestestGirl.

BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | SCHEDULED TO LAND YESTERDAY[/size]
Kindly bear with us. There's a delay in flight departure from Atlanta to Lagos, Nigeria, hence the freight is yet to arrive Nigeria.

When I get more info on the flight's schedule by tonight/tomorrow, I'll post again.

Once again, kindly bear with us.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Opeyemi5: d add as been removed.did u get d phone?

No, Opeyemi5.
911RIDIK: awesome.finally five cheers.should i send my account details to the accounts email as regards the refund?

Hi, 911Ridik.

Yes, sure, you should. Pick up will be done today.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
amosade30: my cousin picked up d items bt I mst cnfess am nt api wt d sudden change of ma bal ....he was told d powerbank weighs 1.5kg,I. Was only told its a probablilty it weighs more dan d initial weight,I shld av bin told earlier abt d new weight cnfirmation, den we dsicus abt it...bt d dude jus got dia nd was told ma bal is nw 3k+ frm d initial 1,070...imagine d diffrnc na...unbudgeted money.had no choic dan to jus transfr d new bal so d items cld b given to him...aside dt ish..nice fast delivery!...I'll sugest u get a means of weighing items aftr landing ya int'l office b4 shiping 2 naija..
[b]
Hi, Amosade30.

@ highlighted,
a. A probability means it could weigh more than the initial weight and it could weigh not more than the initial weight. The coin fell on, '...could weigh more than the initial weight'. Probability isn't just on the second part of my first sentence.
b. This is a factual thing. There's actually no point discussing because I'm sure your bro saw the weight reading from the scale in the office. A discussion would most likely be in the lines of, 'Am I supposed to pay for the extra weight?' Of course, that's a yes - it was paid for by Specuit Cargo.

Kindly note that we work with a seller's weight value and if not found, we pay for it with our fund which isn't right.

Weighing before freight from our international office isn't practicable as much as weighing post-freight receipt at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria. The bottom line is from whatever office it's weighed from, you can't send a product back to a seller based on weight; you'll lose more money.

Regards.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

No, Opeyemi5.
please wats going on.i told u d condition with dis phone.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by darex10: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Darex10.

The seller said he's shipped to Specuit Cargo (China) and he's provided the tracking details. However, it's a relatively new express, hence we have to wait for the website so that it can be tracked.

Three cheers.

Good day bros,
Any update?
tnxz
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

INVOICE
Product 1: $14.99
Product 2 (2pcs): $26.60

Total Products Cost: $41.59
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20
Flat Rate (Battery | 2pcs): $24

Sub-Total: $85.59
Discount: -$4.40

TOTAL: $81.19 (N13,640)

Three cheers.

Let's forget the batteries for now, I'll pay soon for the phone+balance.

Has the laptop arrived Specuit USA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BestestGirl.

Kai! na wa o!! this thing don tire me sef
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Yes, sure, you should. Pick up will be done today.

Three cheers.
ok.how far with the pick up will i recieve it today or tomorrow
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi Mr bizbloke.

I trust you are doing fine and business also.

First of all, lemme start by commending the good work you are doing here and you have done soo far.

I would like you to clarify the following issues for me:

1. When you make mistakes with customer's orders and they reject it, what happens to their money?

2. Also in that light, from a personal experience with my recently purchased orders, you made several mistakes on a few of my items ( my all-stars is told u 12.5 and u got me a 10.5, I ordered a Nokia xl pouch, u got a Nokia x pouch instead, etc.. .) those items aren't useful to me again because that wasn't what I ordered for. How do you handle situations like these? Is my money wasted? And pls don't say it's the sellers fault.
3. Someone once asked, and even quarreled with u(I think it's opeyemi5) why you don't carefully inspect customer's items before they leave for dispatch to Nigeria, or in the case or eBay or Craigslist, why aren't orders carefully examine before payment is made to sellers and there is usually a physical meet.
4. How will all of these not occur again in future transactions and what are the custormers rights to prosecute if such should happen again?

I believe in business, you main goal is to satisfy customers 100%, and 5 out of 10 threads, the situation is otherwise.

I will keep doing business with you despite all the mishaps, but I just need clarity because money is involved here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
made001:

Let's forget the batteries for now, I'll pay soon for the phone+balance.

Has the laptop arrived Specuit USA?

Hi, Made001.

Yes, it has.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
darex10:

Good day bros,
Any update?
tnxz

Hi, Darex10.
Good day to you, too.

Your products are enroute to Specuit Cargo (China).

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Opeyemi5: please wats going on.i told u d condition with dis phone.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The purchase will be made tomorrow and dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria same day.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
911RIDIK: ok.how far with the pick up will i recieve it today or tomorrow

Hi, 911Ridik.

When pick up is done, dispatch to your location will follow suit. When dispatch is done, I'll be able to give you a time-frame for receipt.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
gadafi101: Hi Mr bizbloke.

I trust you are doing fine and business also.

First of all, lemme start by commending the good work you are doing here and you have done soo far.

I would like you to clarify the following issues for me:

1. When you make mistakes with customer's orders and they reject it, what happens to their money?

2. Also in that light, from a personal experience with my recently purchased orders, you made several mistakes on a few of my items ( my all-stars is told u 12.5 and u got me a 10.5, I ordered a Nokia xl pouch, u got a Nokia x pouch instead, etc.. .) those items aren't useful to me again because that wasn't what I ordered for. How do you handle situations like these? Is my money wasted? And pls don't say it's the sellers fault.
3. Someone once asked, and even quarreled with u(I think it's opeyemi5) why you don't carefully inspect customer's items before they leave for dispatch to Nigeria, or in the case or eBay or Craigslist, why aren't orders carefully examine before payment is made to sellers and there is usually a physical meet.
4. How will all of these not occur again in future transactions and what are the custormers rights to prosecute if such should happen again?

I believe in business, you main goal is to satisfy customers 100%, and 5 out of 10 threads, the situation is otherwise.

I will keep doing business with you despite all the mishaps, but I just need clarity because money is involved here.

Thanks.
[b]
Hi, Gadafi101.

I'm doing just great and business, too. You?

Thanks for the commendation. Onto your concerns:
1. If the mistake is made by the team, a replacement or refund will be issued.

2. I addressed this when you brought it up. The mistake wasn't from Specuit Cargo (China) but from the sellers. When there's language barrier, there could often - in rare cases - be mistakes from the sellers in question. Asking me to not say it's the sellers' fault is asking me to not post facts and sincerely, I can't do that. For your perusal and as a direct address to your request for me to not say it's the sellers' fault, kindly check attached picture #1.

3. Products aren't inspected because all products come as is - that's why it's a third party procurement service. In the case of a physical meet and there's a flaw with the specs, that's a fault from the team if it was described by the customer.

I don't quarrel with clients and I'd appreciate if you correct that idea; directly addressing a part of a sentence which I find unruly isn't quarreling but an address which ought to be because this is a public forum and should such post stand without a sufficient redress for it, a prospective client would probably pick that as a basis/yard stick for non-patronage. A typical example of such case is the picture I attached below, an untrue sentence posted by a Nairaland user (this happened 2-3 days ago and while it's somewhat laughable, I can't help but pinpoint why someone would go to such extent).

4. By all of these, I'd address as such:
#1 for 1. I've addressed that above IF (kindly take note of this) the mistake is from the team.

#2 for 2. You should see the picture below.

I take an exception to the highlighted post in the sixth paragraph of your post.

Best regards and I hope I was able to address your concerns sufficiently. If I wasn't, I'd be glad to do so.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chuksab: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi Friend,

I am indeed impressed with the positive feedback from users as regards delivery but not your service rate.
Anyway, I think I can do business with you. Please I want to ascertain if the importation of Shoes, Wares are not impounded by Nigerian Custom. I was told is part of the prohibition list. Please how true? Please expatiate. I am looking at importing clothes and shoes from Aliexpress, alibaba. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The purchase will be made tomorrow and dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria same day.

Regards.
but I think d phones as been sold.or is it u r term dat will source for another link
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by made001(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

Yes, it has.

Thanks.
Ok!
Payment has been confirmed (#8k) for the fone and previous balance.
I hope the fone meets up with laptop!
Thanks!

Lest I forget; I have #20 change grin
BizBloke:

Hi, Made001.

Yes, it has.

Thanks.
Ok!
Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Opeyemi5.....seriously, what's your problem? Can't you spell the word "Team!"....
Opeyemi5: but I think d phones as been sold.or is it u r term dat will source for another link
Opeyemi5: but I think d phones as been sold.or is it u r term dat will source for another link
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
gadafi101: @Opeyemi5.....seriously, what's your problem? Can't you spell the word "Team!"....
oh.my problem is u don't mind ur business.and wat is on ground is more dan term or team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by otunbakolawole(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
@SpecuitCargo,

I need your services for a pickup and shipment of 20units, HP tablets in Dubai. Destination is Abuja Nigeria.

The combined weight is 12kg.

How do I proceed?

Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi bizbloke,

You gave me invoice for this item in page 224, sorry for the delay i will make payment 2moro.

Thanks.

m.aliexpress.com/item/1612885430.html

Alright, Asolukah. Good day.
See below:
INVOICE
Product Cost (6pcs): $188.16
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $30
Sub-Total: $257.16
Discount: -$0.00
TOTAL: $257.16 (N43,200)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chuksab: Hi Friend,

I am indeed impressed with the positive feedback from users as regards delivery but not your service rate.
Anyway, I think I can do business with you. Please I want to ascertain if the importation of Shoes, Wares are not impounded by Nigerian Custom. I was told is part of the prohibition list. Please how true? Please expatiate. I am looking at importing clothes and shoes from Aliexpress, alibaba. Thanks.

Hi, Chuksab.

Thanks for the compliment.

No, we've got that covered for you. So, no worries.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The Specuit Cargo (UAE) team will source for another Q10 (white) for you. If one can't be gotten but a black can be gotten for 550AED, what do we do?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
made001:
Ok!
Thanks!

Lest I forget; I have #20 change grin
Ok!
Thanks!

Hi, Made001.

You'll get the N20 change. grin The purchase will be made at midnight (Nigerian time).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

The Specuit Cargo (UAE) team will source for another Q10 (white) for you. If one can't be gotten but a black can be gotten for 550AED, what do we do?
am OK with dat.if its white, the price should be between 600-650AED. black 550AED
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jodyeve: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.