Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1006982 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino: please I want to purchase this:
m.aliexpress.com/item/686127223.html
give me the quote in naira

Please what particular bundle do you seek, there's the $15, $22 and $25 bundle
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Lawmann: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
HELLO,DONT YOU WANT TO REPLY MY MAIL.Lawmann
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Lawmann: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
I sent you a mail in the morning.Please check your mailbox and get back to me.Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukahands:

Please what particular bundle do you seek, there's the $15, $22 and $25 bundle
probably the $25 bundle, the complete casing bundle that is.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino:
probably the $25 bundle, the complete casing bundle that is.

Ok

Product fee $25
Shipping (2kg) $26
Comission $10

Total $61. N9,943

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lawmann: I sent you a mail in the morning.Please check your mailbox and get back to me.Thanks.

I'll get to it now.

Thanks for the compliment.

Good noon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jidabod(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
You guys wasted my time and tfare today.
I will just chill till monday before making further comments.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
jidabod: You guys wasted my time and tfare today.
I will just chill till monday before making further comments.

We're sorry.

However I thought we're on same page as to sending it to your office on Monday at no charge.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lawmann: I sent you a mail in the morning.Please check your mailbox and get back to me.Thanks.

Oga, please calm down. We can't skip the mails of others and jump to yours. Everything is in sequence in order to serve everyone better.

Yours involves a search process, too, so we have to be sure of what we're sending to you. We got this, so chill.

Thanks.
Lawmann: HELLO,DONT YOU WANT TO REPLY MY MAIL.Lawmann
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
omololaadenike:

Any type of hp laptop is okay. And let me know any samsung tablet u see.

See this (Samsung tablet): 1023914275 (use the number in the search field and click on search).

I didn't see any HP laptop but there are unbranded laptops. Would you like one of them?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
aadejesu:

Bizbloke you have not replied me ooooo, your phone is off.

Your phone will be shipped on Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
mikkyphp: @BizBloke:

You've got mail!

please let me know if i can come now for pickup.

regards

Oga, I've replied you almost an hour ago.

Please, exercise patience. Your item has to reach our office in China before getting to our office in Nigeria.

Exercise patience. We'll keep you in the know.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bizzle2: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
I understand sir,
total weight is 2.45kg by my calc, and u knw the quoted or stated weight value on som items here are inconsistent/inaccurate..
lets assume dt when d items get to u and u remove all the unnecessary individual packaging that the items come to about 2kg, can u do $55 for comission and shipping? dts almost 9k. for 3 belts and sm boxers i think dats quite reasonable
kindly pm ur contact info, PIN or cell numb, thnks
BizBloke:

Good morning.

$35 for 3 belts and others. That's fair; that's win-win. I didn't set the weight value.

Secondly, you don't compare the States with Asia: China in particular. A direct flight from China to Nigeria averages almost 16 hours, so, please, take that into cognizance, too.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
bizzle*:
I understand sir,
total weight is 2.45kg by my calc, and u knw the quoted or stated weight value on som items here are inconsistent/inaccurate..
lets assume dt when d items get to u and u remove all the unnecessary individual packaging that the items come to about 2kg, can u do $55 for comission and shipping? dts almost 9k. for 3 belts and sm boxers i think dats quite reasonable
kindly pm ur contact info, PIN or cell numb, thnks

We're on same calc level, too, but when weight values crosses a particular whole number and lands as a decimal in a different whole number, it's rounded up to the recent whole number (this is negligible in cases where the decimal is too minute to be taken into recognition).

Coming down to your suggestion, I'm sorry but we don't work that way. Inasmuch as we'd like to seal this business deal with you, the responsibility of your items until you receive/pick them up is our top-notch priority, hence, we'll never tamper with the 'unnecessary' individual packaging.

Thanks.

Phone number's on my signature; email is cool, too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Okattamgbee: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
You made mention of $10 as your commission and $13 per kg so i think the total cost of the item should be $123.99
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukahands:

Ok

Product fee $25
Shipping (2kg) $26
Comission $10

Total $61. N9,943

Thanks
pls hw can I make payment and when do I expect the shipment ? and I hope bizbloke is also bukahands.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okattamgbee: You made mention of $10 as your commission and $13 per kg so i think the total cost of the item should be $123.99

Please, read the first page carefully. It's $10/product but we offer discount when you buy above 4 items/little items (we're sensitive to that).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino:
pls hw can I make payment and when do I expect the shipment ? and I hope bizbloke is also bukahands.

Yes, you can make payment.

@bold, BizBloke and BukaHands are different individuals working with Specuit Air. Yet, it doesn't matter.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
BizBloke:

Yes, you can make payment.

@bold, BizBloke and BukaHands are different individuals working with Specuit Air. Yet, it doesn't matter.

Thanks.
please like I need the account number
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino:

You get your goods in about a week, taking into account aliexpress verification and shipping. I believe your second question has been answered
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino:
please like I need the account number

Please, send a mail to specuitair@gmail.com or drop your mail address.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
please what are your account details?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elegungun,

I've contacted another seller for your system. Once he/she replies, I'll send you an update.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elegungun: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
BizBloke: Elegungun,

I've contacted another seller for your system. Once he/she replies, I'll send you an update.

Thanks.
Thanks.I think i will prefer this :516092701. waiting to hear from u soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
nnasino: please what are your account details?

Send in a mail specuitair@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aceTS: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukahands:

Total product cost $51.53
Commission $20
Shipping (1kg) $13

Total $84.53. N13,780

Thank you
thanks. This coming week then.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
elegungun: Thanks.I think i will prefer this :516092701. waiting to hear from u soon.

Alright. Contacted seller.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
aceTS:
thanks. This coming week then.

Ok sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Lawmann: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
@OP,I HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MAIL.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY MORNING.I AM HAPPY FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME. THANKS
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elegungun: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
BizBloke:

Alright. Contacted seller.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks.
ok
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lawmann: @OP,I HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MAIL.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY MORNING.I AM HAPPY FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME. THANKS

Hope to hear from you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.