Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68134 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Welcome to the 3rd & Final Elimination round in the 3rd edition of Nairaland's most popular bi-annual competition; The Mr & Miss Nairaland Competitions. . .

Yesterday, 3 more contestants joined the first eliminated 3, making a total of 6 eliminations so far. 14 Nairaland ladies contested, 6 have been Eliminated. But, we still aren't out of the woods yet. We have 8 contestants currently in the competition, and we need to trim it down to 5 contestants who will slug it out in a "one man, one vote" Final. . . We MUST send another 3 packing from the contests today.
We have 8 contestants left in the race, but we can Only have 1 Miss Nairaland. Miss Nairaland can only be decided by your votes. Pls vote wisely and devoid of sentiments. . . The 5 successful candidates will be drilled with brain racking questions. . .

Miss Nairaland must be a refined beauty. . . A complete embodiment of beauty!

My task today is simple, your task (voters) today is difficult. grin

SAVE ONLY 5 CONTESTANTS!

Meet the Contestants:
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 5 is [size=15pt]<<|Vanneni|>>[/size]

From Benue State comes Vanneni. . . A student in her early 20's, studying Industrial Chemistry. What makes her different, according to her is that "I don't have the exact same DNA as any one else. I have a mind of my own. I'm overly sensitive/soft hearted and stubborn/hard hearted at the same time. I dunno. . I'm just complex but in a good way."

Vanneni's hobbies are "composing songs/writing lyrics, starring at green landscape & the skies, singing, dancing, drawing, reading romance novels, styling my hair or other people's hair, reading about history and health" and speaking about her skills, she says "I can fix spoilt electrical appliances, hair making/styling, cooking, baking, sewing/designing clothes, drawing, dancing composing songs"

She is attracted to "A good sense of humour,someone who tells the truth no matter how bad a situation may be. People with good voice(both talking and singing voices), people who can draw and generally, anyone who is good with his/her hands. I like people who smile a lot(with good dentition). I also like soft hearted people.". . . Her mentors are her "Mom, Brook Fraser, Jocelyn Dumas and David in the Bible."

Vanneni's goal is to go straight to music school after her NYSC, for a year, and then to a fashion school just to build on her talents and get a certificate too. She wants to build a very big institution that teaches fashion designing, hair making and catering...

So there you have it, people. Our multi talented Contestant Number 5,
[size=15pt]Vanenni[/size]. Vote her as the next Miss Nairaland and watch her put her skills to use...

35 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 3 is [size=15pt]<<|GraceBestowed|>>[/size]

This lady in her 20's hails from the eastern part of Nigeria, Imo state precisely. She enjoys getting to know and understand people, through mutual interaction. She also loves introducing people to her one true friend, God.

Read what she says about herself: ”I am outgoing, easy to get along with and, most importantly, God fearing. Treating people how I. would want to be treated is a standard I try to live up to".

”Being on such a platform (Nairaland) is a pleasure because people get to understand who I am as a person, that's always a good thing.

Thank you all for the love," says Grace. "It hasn't gone unnoticed!"

So there you have it, people. Contestant Number 3,
[size=15pt]GraceBestowed[/size]. Vote her as she aspires to inspire you through her status, as the next Miss Nairaland.

21 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 11 is [size=15pt]<<|SleekChic|>>[/size]

SleekChic is a proud Anambran in her early 20's. She studied Industrial Chemistry and has the goal of "obliterating mental and physical poverty from her lineage." Her dear mother has always been her backbone, mentoring her as she grows to become a woman.

She is attracted to sincere, loyal and selfless persons. She has good communication skills, and in addition to that, very good marketing skills. Being herself and avoiding crowd mentality sets her apart from her contemporaries. When she is not busy interacting with people, she's either reading, researching, swimming or on Nairaland, her favourite hobbies. If you ever hear that food can unlock her heart, it's got to be pounded yam and well cooked egusi soup, with all the available obstacles and condiments, of course...

I present to you,
[size=15pt]SleekChic[/size], contestant number 11. Vote her to keep her hopes of becoming the Next Miss Nairaland, alive.

57 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 2 is [size=15pt]<<|Adaobi|>>[/size]

Adaobi is a pharmacy student aspirant who is in her very late teens. She has her roots in Anambra State of Nigeria. She gets "attracted to smart people who she can have a decent conversation with, talking about current affairs."

"Some people think I have a weird way of thinking", she says, but that has not deterred her from seeking to achieve her set goals which are, "to become a Pharmacist and also have my own pharmacy in the future. Also to get married and have kids too..."

Her hobbies are "reading, playing sports in general but my favourites are football, athletics, basketball and tennis. I also like a bit of gaming and cooking too". And in addition to her sport skills, she also has good baking skills. . . Pertaining to food, "Anything with rice and chicken. . . Eba and Okra soup" is her favourite.

Contestant Number 2,
[size=15pt]Adaobi[/size]. Vote this young, flexible, future pharmacist to be the next Miss Nairaland...

38 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 7 is [size=15pt]<<|Nikkyshyne|>>[/size]

Nikky is a lady in her 20's who gets attracted to "sincerity, good sense of humour, good looks, intelligence, one who loves Christ and people who have achievable goals". She comes from Ogun state in Nigeria. She studied Estate Management and seeks to be a "strong independent woman in addition to being closer to God".

Nikky looks up to no one in particular as a mentor, but she admires a few people. About herself, she says: "I am a fast learner. I can play the piano though not with my 2 hands, and I can do a couple of other things without being taught but I know I can be better at them, sewing for instance. . . I never hide my feelings". . . Listening to music, watching Tv, playing video games & sleeping is what she does with her spare time.

Any guy who can prepare Pounded yam & Egusi/Efo riro, fried rice, pan cakes, spaghetti, plantain & mashed potatoes, is sure to impress Nikky. . . Those are her favourite dishes.

Contestant Number 7,
[size=15pt]Nikkyshyne[/size]. With your votes, she'll shine and dazzle as the next Miss Nairaland...
[/url]

37 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 10 is [size=15pt]<<|Nadia|>>[/size]

Nadia is in her late teens. She is a first year student studying Electrical Engineering. She is from South Africa.

Nadia loves having fun and exploring life., little wonder then that her motto is, "Live life to the fullest". Her dear mother, who is also her pastor and everything, is her mentor.

She loves singing and dancing. Her favourite south african dish is bredie (cooked stew incorporated with meat and vegetables), and her favourite Nigerian dish is Jollof rice served with vegetables and fish.

Vote contestant Number 10,
[size=15pt]Nadia[/size]; a future Electrical Engineer as your Next Miss Nairaland.

58 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 1 is [size=15pt]<<|Graise|>>[/size].

Graise is young lady in her early twenties from Benin City in Edo State of Nigeria. A student midwife who is so in love with her profession. Because of her love and feelings for fellow humans, she says: "my goal is to be d best I can be in my profession and to always always put smiles on people's faces and to have an orphanage and Old people's home where I can care for, and assist the less privileged"
She looks up to the famous Dr Ben Carson as her mentor.

She loves cooking and that is her favourite hobby, alongside caring for helpless people and giving hope to the hopeless. Her favourite food is Starch and Banga Soup.

She needs your votes to wear the crown of Miss Nairaland June 2013, Gracefully. . . Vote Contestant Number 1,
[size=15pt]Graise[/size].

41 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Contestant Number 13 is [size=15pt]<<|Lupey|>>[/size]

Lupey hails from the Western part of Nigeria. She is a law student in her early 20's. Her goals are "to be a renowned jurist and an almost perfect mother"
Qualities Lupey gets "attracted to are definitely transparency, good oratory skills, maturity and intellectual depth.

She has no mentor for now. Her hobbies are travelling and reading... sewing, public speaking, baking, singing are among the skills she has acquired...

"What makes me different", Lupey says, "should be the way I reason, and my shape."

Asked about her favourite dishes, and she said "Anything goes. I especially love trying new dishes so far they look good". Impressing Lupey shouldn't be difficult. Just cook her any dish that looks nice, don't bother about the taste... she'll love it!

All lupey wants, is your votes. She needs it to loop over all other contestants to become Miss Nairaland... vote contestant Number 13,
[size=15pt]Lupey.

[/size]

68 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Voting will be from 9:00am to 9:00pm GMT...

3 contestants with the least amount of votes today will be Eliminated!

You are entitled to vote for 5 contestants you'll like to see in the next round.

Members who registered after May 01 2013 are not allowed to vote. If they do, their votes will be rendered invalid.

Please DO NOT vote with an alternate account. If you do, well, the vacation will be permanent.[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Nairaland rules are strictly to be adhered to on this thread, please. If you must campaign, please Please PLEASE keep it at a minimum. DO NOT campaign with extra large fonts, or else they'll be hidden.

You may also choose to campaign at the Official Miss Nairaland Campaign Thread.

Post your votes just once! There is no need to post your votes multiple times. All your votes should be done in one post rather than in multiple posts on multiple pages of this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

We do hope you have a wonderful voting experience....
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2013
Best of luck to each and every one of this edition's Miss Nairaland!

Remember, you're all beautiful. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGr0JJ9UCY

Let the voting begin!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2013
RESULTS

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Deiok(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2013
Reserved for

TeamGRAISE.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
are many times can we vote?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by EzePromoe: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
At last, the OYOYO crew made it to the Semi-Finals smiley

I want to thank all who voted for the most reliable elastico, i want to also thank the distinguish crew members.

I want to also appeal to those who haven't join OYOYO AIRLINE, to join and be part of this wonderful and lovely crew.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole Nigeria and go and crash your tender bones on the houses of innocent people living in Iju-Ishaga cheesy

Vote wisely!
Vote adaobi123!
Vote Oyoyo airline!
Fi Dana!
Hapu Dana!
Leave Dana!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by omiobo: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
I vote Nadia

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo: are many times can we vote?

You may vote up to 5 contestants.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by euromoney(f): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Lupey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2013
lupey
graise
nadia
nikkyshyne
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Reality101 will be disappointed.

Maybe the feeling is mutual here
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Gboliwe: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2013
#TeamLupey

Nadia
Nikkyshyne
Sleekchic

why is that other one going bare? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by timbros(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Goodmorning to all the beauties in the house.

Its day 3 and the contest is getting hotter and hotter smiley

If you havent done so yet, I advice you all to get your votes ready for the one and only electrifying NADIA!

Just sit back, relax and watch out for brand new pictures of this beauty queen!

Remember, for constant UP NEPA!, vote for this Electrical Engineer, electrifying Nadia! smiley smiley

#TeamNadia

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi
graise
lupey
vanieni
adaobi

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by babe4chi(f): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2013
My votes:
1)Lupey
2)Graise
3)Vanneni
4)Gracebestowed
5)Nadia

Gudluck pretty ladies!!!

#TEAMLUPEY#

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Oh mi gosh! They get prettier everyday. . kiss
My votes:
Adaobi
Vanneni
Graise
Nadia
Lupey

If you dont have any of these ladies on your list? Then ure on a long thing.
#teamAdaobi

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by eriegua83: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2013
LUPEYCIOUS LUPEY!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Vanneni has a perfect assss #NoHomo
i vote for Nadia, nikky, lupey, vanneni and .......wait!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by eriegua83: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2013
LUPEYCIOUS LUPEY!!!!!!!
Vanneni
Sleekchic
Graise

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2013
pls vote 4 her
biko vote 4 her
ejo e vote 4 her
du allah/yesu vote 4 her
s'il vous plait vote 4 her
pls vote 4 LUPEY!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Tinkybabe(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Vanneni, Nikky, Graise , Nadia ,Lupey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92)

Beautiful African Women / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.