Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne (1592 Views)

The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom / Luxury Designer Alexander Amosu Creates World's Most Expensive Champagne / Nigerian Alexander Amosu Creates The World’s Most Expensive Champagne £1,200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by informa: 2:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Nigerians are indeed wonderful! World's richest champagne is out and it was created by one of our very own, Alexander Amosu.

Luxury champagne brand, Gout de Diamants (Taste of Diamonds), has launched into the Champagne market. As the most expensive, it goes for £1.2million which is estimated at #248million naira. The price of this luxury product could be attributed to the design of the bottle as the brand logo on the bottle features a 19-carat diamond valued at $1.56million. Gout de Diamant's Superman-style signature logo is handcrafted from 18-carat solid gold and is centred by a
flawless deep-cut white diamond weighing 19-carat diamond which costs $1.56million. Usually, the Gout de Diamants bottle is created for an unnamed private client and the name of the client is engraved on the label which is hewn from 18-carat solid white gold. Talking about the Superman-style signature logo which is centred by a single flawless deep-cut white diamond which weighs 19-carat, this logo replaces the Swarovski crystal that used to lie in the space.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/luxury-designer-creates-world-most.html

Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by vallycan: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Dis is incredeable,remakeable hopes it'll be unbeateable an palateable, tanks 4 makin naija proud+able.........
Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by rodeo0070(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice...
Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by gunuvi(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Money...wetin I do you? I beg you I am on my kneels o, whatever I have done to you that made u like Dangote, bill gates, etc more than me...pls forgive me o.
Me sef wan drink $1billion beer, not even champagne. #dazall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by angelTI(f): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Mtschweeeee 248M? On top wetin? Vanity!
Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by ocephraim(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2013
248M!!! Shege!!! Will it mk me immortal? Will it give me super powers, mk me omniscient?? .... Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by jydemmie(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Ds is outright rubbish. So after gulpin dwn d content,wht wld I do wt d bottle? Sell or kip in ma safe deposit box...nonsense
Re: Nigerian Luxury Designer Creates The World Most Expensive Champagne by tjskii(f): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2013

(1)

Coffee V Smoothies: Which Is Better For You? / The Drink That Kills One Person Every 10 Seconds / Happy Pancake Day- Best Pancake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.