Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Black Power - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Power (2781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Power by somalia9: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2013
is a myth, based on baseless lies. Historical achievements made by ethiopians, somalis, eritreans, sudanese aka Cushites and Egyptians are used by afrocentrics to fullfill their lack of history.

I know more black people who know kushitic history much more than the actuall somalis and ethiopians.

The blacks are from west, central, south africa except for the horn of africa, yet all the achievements in africa have been achievements have been made by somalis and ethiopians why?

horners make up 125 million, while nigeria alone is is over 162 million and when you add the other negros your population is over 600 million yet no achievements historical or otherwise.

plz if you wish to make you black power arguments leave horners out of it.

THANKS

THE PEOPLE FROM SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, ERITREA, SUDAN, DJIBOUTI
Re: Black Power by loveafrica: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Black Power is real. Today the "bantus" as you call them are much more powerful than the "horners". Somalis are irrelevant in the world, as as are ethiopians, eritreans and sudanese

3 Likes

Re: Black Power by somalia9: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
loveafrica: Black Power is real. Today the "bantus" as you call them are much more powerful than the "horners". Somalis are irrelevant in the world, as as are ethiopians, eritreans and sudanese

LoL. Thats interesting, cause last time i checked the african union headquarters are in ethiopia, and negroid ugly hiv soldiers are dying for the somali government lol

and your thirsty gorilla bantu men are running after somali ethiopian and eritrean women.

and your ugly gorilla women wear weaves and look like men and wish they could look like women from somalia and ethiopia and eritrea

so i guess irrelevant has changed its definition to mean i-rreleveant
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 1:54am On Jun 06, 2013
@loveafrica how the heck are horners irrelevant? Please fill me in.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Eri8: @loveafrica how the heck are horners irrelevant? Please fill me in.

dont mind her, shes a hater.
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2013
Of course black power does exist. Why else would all these Arab arsse-kissing Somalis troll this forum so tirelessly?

1 Like

Re: Black Power by somalia9: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2013
makahlj2: Of course black power does exist. Why else would all these Arab arsse-kissing Somalis troll this forum so tirelessly?

cause we cant do a somali google search without some afrocentric site talking about our dna popping up
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2013
somalia9:

cause we cant do a somali google search without some afrocentric site talking about our dna popping up
What do you expect? Your DNA is African, after all. Your Y-DNA haplogroup is almost exclusively E1b, and it's an African haplogroup. You cannot hide from your DNA.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
makahlj2: What do you expect? Your DNA is African, after all. Your Y-DNA haplogroup is almost exclusively E1b, and it's an African haplogroup. You cannot hide from your DNA.

african doesnt mean black u slowpoke

and somalis are related to other horners than to berbers before they are related to u negroids
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2013
somalia9:

african doesnt mean black
My eyes tell me than Somalis are quite dark-skinned, ergo black.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
makahlj2: My eyes tell me than Somalis are quite dark-skinned, ergo black.

and this is why people confuse me for indian than negro

ur an ugly monkey, stop ur obsession
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
People need to drop the subject of the race thing. Most people consider ethiopians, eritreans, and somalis black. Us eritreans and ethiopians in my opinion are black. Obviously somolia9 doesn't consider himself black so get over it and respect his opinion. Also remember that he is only 1 opinion out of millions.

2 Likes

Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Eri8: People need to drop the subject of the race thing. Most people consider ethiopians, eritreans, and somalis black. Us eritreans and ethiopians in my opinion are black. Obviously somolia9 doesn't consider himself black so get over it and respect his opinion. Also remember that he is only 1 opinion out of millions.
Okay, fair enough. I can only add that nobody really knows what race "somalia9" thinks he belongs to. He is a troll, and the first things young trolls learn is to hide their thoughts and any possible info about themselves. It's in Trolling 101, really.
Re: Black Power by Bazil(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
The guy is confused, doesn't want to have anything to do with '' negroids'' but obviously him being a somali, he might have some negroid blood along the line who knows, which may explain why he is doing evrything he can to distance somali from '' negroids'' as he says. Its quite sad to watch if u ask me!!
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bazil: The guy is confused, doesn't want to have anything to do with '' negroids'' but obviously him being a somali, he might have some negroid blood along the line who knows, which may explain why he is doing evrything he can to distance somali from '' negroids'' as he says. Its quite sad to watch if u ask me!!

somalis dont have negroid blood, ethiopians eritreans dont, black is a loosely used term, but even ethiopians will tell you they are habesha

how offensive would it be if ethiopians started calling black people habesha......so why should you call horners negroid when its scientifically proven we dont have negroid blood and we we dont even look like you

horners look more indian than negroid. are southern indians negroid cause their skin is brown?
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 5:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Only eritreans and ethiopians are habesha. We are also black. That's my opinion wich is shared by most of us eritreans and ethiopians. I guess because somalis follow the Islam religion they feel culturally attached to Arabs. But I have a question for somalia9. Do you live in the US? If you do, what race do you check on official documents?
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Eri8: Only eritreans and ethiopians are habesha. We are also black. That's my opinion wich is shared by most of us eritreans and ethiopians. I guess because somalis follow the Islam religion they feel culturally attached to Arabs. But I have a question for somalia9. Do you live in the US? If you do, what race do you check on official documents?

other

if it says black/african then i check that

i dont believe ur eritrean as i have eritrean friends and they dont refer to themselves as habesha cause they are a country called eritrea thats why they fought for 30 yrs

no eritrean would fight 30 yrs for freedom to call themselves habesha

black is a loose term that some horners use as u well know somalis dont call ethios and eritreans as black but by their ethnic groups

we call oromo and afar by their names and the tigrey and amahar as habesha

i know the eritrean friends hate it when i call them habesh
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

i dont believe ur eritrean as i have eritrean friends and they dont refer to themselves as habesha cause they are a country called eritrea thats why they fought for 30 yrs

no eritrean would fight 30 yrs for freedom to call themselves habesha

black is a loose term that some horners use as u well know somalis dont call ethios and eritreans as black but by their ethnic groups

we call oromo and afar by their names and the tigrey and amahar as habesha

i know the eritrean friends hate it when i call them habesh

Well, I have an Eritrean friend too, and he says that the Eritrean Tigrinya people are and have always been Habesha, that the so-called "Agame" people are Habesha too, although he doesn't quite like this fact, while the Amhara are only Habesha wannabes. I also think that you're full of sh$t.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2013
makahlj2:

Well, I have an Eritrean friend too, and he says that the Eritrean Tigrinya people are and have always been Habesha, that the so-called "Agame" people are Habesha too, although he doesn't quite like this fact, while the Amhara are only Habesha wannabes. I also think that you're full of sh$t.

whats with u negroids talkin about horners jesus christ

plz go eff off.
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

whats with u negroids talkin about horners jesus christ

plz go eff off.
Are you Xtian?
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
makahlj2: Are you Xtian?

no am muslim
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

no am muslim
Shouldn't you add "Alayhi salaam" after the Prophet's name?
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2013
makahlj2: Shouldn't you add "Alayhi salaam" after the Prophet's name?

lol ignorance is bliss

we refer to our proohet as issa [saw]

saw = sala lahu calayhu wassalam
Re: Black Power by loveafrica: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
somalia9:

LoL. Thats interesting, cause last time i checked the african union headquarters are in ethiopia, and negroid ugly hiv soldiers are dying for the somali government lol

and your thirsty gorilla bantu men are running after somali ethiopian and eritrean women.

and your ugly gorilla women wear weaves and look like men and wish they could look like women from somalia and ethiopia and eritrea

so i guess irrelevant has changed its definition to mean i-rreleveant

Doesn't matter how ugly or beautiful bantus are. They are today more powerful than horners. You probably think somalis are more beautiful than chinese but that is irrelevant. The Chinese have a much better life than somali can imagine and they can completely obliterate your country in a matter of days. That is true power. Poor and weak states like Somalia are irrelevant in the world. For a majority of the world, you don't even exist.
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
I was born in the United States and was raised here. My mother and father both came here as kids during the war against ethiopia. They are part of the Tigrinya ethnic group which is the largest, which are habesha. Just google the word habesha and please tell me what it says. We have similarities when culturally speaking. The biggest difference is politics. And the majority of eritreans and ethiopians I know consider themselves as a black person.

1 Like

Re: Black Power by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eri8: I was born in the United States and was raised here. My mother and father both came here as kids during the war against ethiopia. They are part of the Tigrinya ethnic group which is the largest, which are habesha. Just google the word habesha and please tell me what it says. We have similarities when culturally speaking. The biggest difference is politics. And the majority of eritreans and ethiopians I know consider themselves as a black person.

Pay no attention to @OP who, over time, has proven not to be one of the sharper tools in the box.
You see, as his primary goal here is to spread discord, every discussion thread he starts testifies to this.

Clearly deluded and unhinged, this character finds it hard to stomach the notion that some of us actually have meaningful and healthy relationships with folks from the horn of Africa.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 2:14am On Jun 08, 2013
Eri8: I was born in the United States and was raised here. My mother and father both came here as kids during the war against ethiopia. They are part of the Tigrinya ethnic group which is the largest, which are habesha. Just google the word habesha and please tell me what it says. We have similarities when culturally speaking. The biggest difference is politics. And the majority of eritreans and ethiopians I know consider themselves as a black person.

please if ethiopians and eritreans consider themsleves black why are there so many derogotory words for blacks?

what is baria?
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2013
Yes baria is not the nicest word lol, but it means slave. Eritreans and ethiopians usually connect that term to african Americans. My great grandmother who can't speak English was one day explaining how people people in small towns in eritrea had barias (slaves), but they were still indeed eritreans. And interesting that you don't consider yourself black but still check the box that says black/african American.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Eri8: Yes baria is not the nicest word lol, but it means slave. Eritreans and ethiopians usually connect that term to african Americans. My great grandmother who can't speak English was one day explaining how people people in small towns in eritrea had barias (slaves), but they were still indeed eritreans. And interesting that you don't consider yourself black but still check the box that says black/african American.

lol my job is done

baria is used for all negroids just like somalis use adoon and jareer for negroids
Re: Black Power by Eri8: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
No baria means slave. You not even eritrean man so how you gon tell me?
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
baria is used by my ethio friends
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
somalia9: baria is used by my ethio friends
Yet the white racists call you people Ni$$ers. It sucks, doesn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of All The 371 Tribes And States In Nigeria Part I / Ogun Ti Afi Manjeun ( Bibo Asiri / The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.