Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Guest Mode - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guest Mode (8080 Views)

Invest In A Guest House Busines In Port Harcourt / Comedy Nights With Kapil 27 December 2015 CNWK Guest Priyanka Chopra / Please I Need Advice On Which State Is Good To Open A My Small Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
my double o seven
Incas u hvnt gotin biz to invest for now.and bin skeptical about some certain.biz in wish no one will neva tell the dis advntages of it,only the sweeten part.wish isnt fair enuf.cuz in biz dt u wnt to partner with you have to be plain transprent,stratfowd,
Cn u use just little to buy land in akure.cuz i hve some for sale.
Then maybe later you can just turn some part into pure water factory.it easy to stat and bbuy the necesary machine.and install it.then get gud van for cariage every morning and evening for supply. Then if youi like you can use the half plot for backery.
I have experince in all these tins.as have attended sevrl confrences,seminars.
Wht do u double o seven.i cn get you the lands in akure.
Akure it now ok.investors are going there.biz buming everday.
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
sorry if my head they hot.
For ll my ideals.
Re: Guest Mode by jam04(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
cityhood: i think dt biz of the truck stuf is good have a friend who dose that,only prblm he as is that the company he registered with for lod dnt pay ontime inft it cn tk up to tree mnth bfr you reciv ur cheque,
But may be if yours my pent isnt lik dt i cn link u with him to join u guyz.

Link him us with us, he will have his regular returns. We have clients on NL.. They are our proof that we can be trusted
Re: Guest Mode by olushowunm(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Haulage business if for the strongest of men... If you don't want to die before your time, stay away from haulage... Its always good on paper, but in reality its hell...
If you have your driver load now and going to kano from lagos, if after 10hrs, you call your driver to know where he is... you be given falsehope, he might still be in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, but he will tell you Jebba... Its an industry where lies are permitted and its very trecherous...
For ideas, i think you don't have the fund to give, just sampling ideas from Nairalanders and make something out of it...

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by kingviny: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2013
Join me in this business:- https://www.nairaland.com/1264097/every-family-should-read

And we can achieve the following:-

1. Good returns on investment and effort
2. Job opportunities for marketing agents and referrals
3. Bring smiles to Nigerian homes
4. Eliminate generator noise and smoke pollution at nights
5. Reduce fuel consumption and hazard etc
Re: Guest Mode by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
The world moves from stone age to industrial age and now Information
Technology. Next is Environmental Age.

we await your investment
We invest our clients funds into renewable energy .We offer
opportunities for investors whose funds are professionally handled
and guarantees income

Bright Solar also offers custom made, affordable solar systems

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: Guest Mode by APFM(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
ooseven: If I give it to you, what would you invest in...in Nigeria?

State creative ways to ensure you (or your partners) stick to contract terms.

How long before you break even ceteris paribus.

Double 0 seven,
I will invite you to look at my proposal on investor and check the website in the link and comment or ask any question you might need to ask.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1301853/investors-loan-giver-start-up-business
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by Strongedition: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2013
I have somthing easier and far less complicated.
Talk later.
Re: Guest Mode by Strongedition: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2013
Edo north is known for solid minirals. From limestone,calcite,dolomite etc.So many quarries spread across the area mining and distributing raw materials all over nigeria.
There are so many business opportunities down here,seeing the capital u have at hand i wld suggest u go for an air compressor.Its a smalll machine used in drilling holes into rocks b4 blasting.It has always been in high demand here since 90s and has never been enough,u even have people booking for night work.
There are different types and prices,its even cheaper buying it abroad and bringing into 9ja.ATLAS COPCO which is the best around here(availability of parts and strong lasting engine) is summarily 1.2million naira(transportation and accesaries included)
In the cities hiring a compressor is abt 30k a day but u aint guaranteed every day hiring.Its a rural area here so the price here is 10k a day for the owner.
The machine isnt the type dat gives problems easily especially when its foreign used and not nigerian used.
We buy in lagos and bring down to Edo state.
If u interested u can come or send someone to see things first hand b4 going into any form of agreement.

I hope this wld do and other people cld find opportunities here too.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2013
olushowunm: Haulage business if for the strongest of men... If you don't want to die before your time, stay away from haulage... Its always good on paper, but in reality its hell...
If you have your driver load now and going to kano from lagos, if after 10hrs, you call your driver to know where he is... you be given falsehope, he might still be in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, but he will tell you Jebba... Its an industry where lies are permitted and its very trecherous...
For ideas, i think you don't have the fund to give, just sampling ideas from Nairalanders and make something out of it...

People have gone beyond dt in haulage biz. Two things r key if u must succeed- u must do comprehensive insurance on d truck and u must put a tracker. With a tracker- no stories. You know exactly where ur truck is at every given time. You also pray for a good driver, if he knows he is being monitored, he won't misbehave much. One of my oga has up to 100 trucks. He later put in his resignation. I have other ogas dt have like 6, and they keep buying more. The trucks are with registered coys which I don't know d name. Maybe ill have to plant close ppl to d ogas to get d names of d coys dt manage d trucks. I may have to diversify to this one.
Re: Guest Mode by olushowunm(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2013
OK... KEEP ME POSTED WHEN YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION... MY EMAIL IS OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guest Mode by longevity1(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Good day my friend.I am Anthony,married wt 4kids.recently left airtel Nigeria after 5 yrs and had been running a car hire business along side my job.I currently own 3 cars and want to improve my business.if u give me 2million Naira,I will give u back 2.8 million in 28 months at an amount of N100,000.00 monthly.
3 vehicles will be purchased and registration in ur name and original documents handed over to u till arrangements is liquidated.all cars will be insured with comprehensive insurance and car trackes installed.
However,if u have more funds like up to 5million then u can be looking at about 2 million returns on it.you can contact me on 08022221860/08033136684 anthonystephen@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by phabulousangel(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wel i undrstand ur concern but the idea of people is dat they want to make 100%ROI daily on their investment which put them to danger of loosing their money easily. D4 with our type of trading i mean guarantee is an understatement when it come to ur fund been saved cos we hav incorporate RISK MANAGEMENT INTO OUR SYSTEM. This is only busines we do and nothing else. Thanks
Re: Guest Mode by CGLfinance: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
We have a corporate client in Nigeria in the solid minerals processing and marketing business. Key executive has 13 years of active experience in the industry. He operated from a leased factory in Jos, Plateau State, until 2010 when the violence in that State forced them to shut down. Presently, the gentleman seek funds to resume operations. His company has a large customer base, comprising old corporate and individual clients. Their operation was largely toll processing: customized industrial minerals size reduction (milling) and metallic minerals concentration services. They also produced and marketed their own products.

All these facts we have checked out for ourselves.

The Promoter need funds to buy basic processing equipment to resume operations in Jos: One Crusher/Milling system, Gravity and Magnetic Separators and Classifiers. These will be applied to metallic mineral concentration and marketing ( both local and export interests exist already). For this purpose, the crusher system is locally available while the separators are small enough to come via air freight. That means operations can begin within 30 days.

For security of investment, the company can put up a Payment Guarantee from their bank (secured with a legal mortgage) of up to NGN4.5 million.

We have strong confidence in recommending this venture as a safe and profitable investment for you, given the years of personal experience of the Promoter, the strong market demand for his services and products, the generally high profitability of value added solid minerals trading (especially export) and of course, the offer of a payment (investment) guarantee from their local bank. Therefore, we shall be glad to make a without-charge introduction at the appropriate time.

Will this business opening be suitable for you?
Re: Guest Mode by gunuvi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
You can act fast and invest in our coconut importation biz. You will find more info on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/988339/partner-us-coconut-biz-earn
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by cityhood: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
ok double oseven.
If umay want to just try dis biz of tomato,onions,pepe,kulikuli,jinga,dry pepe,am in the north it jst litle u invest as ramadan is coming uwill gain alot.sir.08169446319
May be i can explain better if this isnt presentable or explanatry to you sir.
Re: Guest Mode by DRICH1: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2013
IF YOU HAVE SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY IDLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, INSTEAD OF SQUANDERING IT - INVEST IT IN PEOPLE'S BUSINESS WHILE YOU THINK OF THE NEXT THING TO DO WITH IT. BUT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS CASE?
SIXTH MONTH INTO THE AGREEMENT, THE USER OF YOUR HARD EARNED FUND CAME UP WITH A COCK AND BULL STORY OF EXACTLY HALF OF THE FUND DISAPPEARING. THIS SAME USER HAS DEFAULTED FROM THE VERY FIRST MONTH OF THE AGREEMENT AS PER THE REMITTANCE OF THE MONTHLY INTEREST. HE HAS IGNORED YOUR CALLS AND TEXTS. AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL GET HIM THROUGH A STRATEGIC MEANS , HE PRESENTED A STORY. " i put money in my bag and when i got the bank ,the money has disappeared". WHEREAS, WHERE THIS PERSON COLLECTED MONEY ACCORDING TO HIM, WE HAVE MORE THAN FIVE BANKS OUT WHICH HE USES TWO.

Is this the newly devised means of duping people or why are people always coming up with one strange news or the other when they handle another persons money?
Pls lets hear your serious and sincere opinions
Re: Guest Mode by Lawmann: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
It is very wrong for you to hand ur money over to sumbody to do biz for u.i wont try it.
Re: Guest Mode by CGLfinance: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Quick question: why set up a payment
guarantee rather than taking out a
loan from the bank?

Valid question, ooseven.
With Nigerian banks, recent financial history of a borrower is more relevant than the projected viability/profitabilty of his proposed transaction or project, when it comes to credit risk appraisal.

Now, the company has not operated since 2010 (corpoate account has only just been reactivated ) as highlighted earlier. So understandably, their credit request did not fly with their bank.

Nevertheless, the same bank is willing to provide an advance payment guarantee on their behalf, to upfront payments from their cuatomers, and would avail them monitored drawdowns from such upfronts subject to their presentation of a legal mortgage valued 150% of the upfront inflow lodged in their account.

The company can provide the mortgage, thus securing the bank's position. Then the bank secures the upfront payment with the APG.

So that's the situation.

The company is simply structuring their funding needs to suit financial structures in place, while providing acceptable securities to the investor (a guarantee from a financial institution) and the bank (an acceptable legal mortgage).

Hope this answers the question.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by CGLfinance: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yes.
Re: Guest Mode by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Guest Mode by CGLfinance: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Haggler Marketing Company Limited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls / GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / How Much Is $100 Amazon Card In Nigeria Sellitunes4naira.com Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.