Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr (4653 Views)

Request For Raw Graphic Design (.cdr, .psd, .eps,) Etc / Funny Animated Gif Titled "This Is How I Go To School/work On Monday Morning / Vector Art(cdr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by smartsoft(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2008
Do anyone know how i could convert my .JPG files to .CDR ??
Re: Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by touche(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2008
Your best option is to use the import command under the File menu and then save it in corel draw. However, text and
shapes in the imported object cannot be edited unless redesign the object using corel draw.
Re: Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by Gamine(f): 2:33am On May 04, 2008
Your Jpeg will recieve no change

It will just have the *.CDR extension
Re: Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by smartsoft(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2008
I see cos i did some designs in another graphic software and i want to use COREL to edit and add some fusions to it. lol
Re: Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by charlisco(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2008
na wa oo, na every thing nie una wnt to convert
Re: Coverting .jpg/gif/ To .cdr by sojioguns(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
You are talking about converting raster images (.jpg and .gif) to vector images (.cdr and .ai). The only way is to trace your raster image (Corel trace can do it). You then save it as a .cdr file and thats it.

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Photorealistic Biro Drawing Of Eva Alodiah by Oscar UKONU (photos) / Logo Designs: Jimmyfix Designs E-portfolio / Learning Animations!!! What You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.