Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Unijos Second List Out: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Second List Out: (3768 Views)

Breaking News! Futy 2010/2011 Pre-degree Second List Admissions Is Out / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Second List Out: by josyisback(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2008
sorry for the post i made earlier.it was due to a false info i got from a person working at the university of jos.please be informed that i would notify u of any development.

thanks,
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 02, 2008
I did not see any lists in today's vanguard. Why this false alarm? Am disappointed!

Re: Unijos Second List Out: by josyisback(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2008
ferdii i am very sorry for that.i only got the information from a friend that works in unijos.to show you that i am serious,i am going to edit the post i made above and i promise to inform you guys when the true sencond list is out.thanks
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 03, 2008
josyisback:

ferdii i am very sorry for that.i only got the information from a friend that works in unijos.to show you that i am serious,i am going to edit the post i made above and i promise to inform you guys when the true second list is out.thanks

Thank you so much for other new info and tone. Am even hearing the VC may be releasing the lists piecemeal. That will be bad!
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2008
thanks for the info, i have few questions
1 is the second list going to be out?
2 where diid you get the attached info from? newspaper or webpage
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by josyisback(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2008
he got the attached new from vanguard.and about the the second list,i heard it would be coming out as from monday.so stay tuned to this thread for more info.
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by ibgoodnews(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2008
boys be awere that something is coming out this week.
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by remedies4a(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2008
thnks for d info. i pray dt this list eventually comes out oh, some of us don wait taya.
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by kaucy: 2:29pm On May 12, 2008
feedi pls can u guess how many names might come out in the second list?
tanx
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2008
kaucy:

feedi please can u guess how many names might come out in the second list?
thanks

May be 800  0r 1,200 because they will still place half of remedial folks. That accounts for like 800 or 700 out of 1,500 they were. The problem is will your name be on it? I gave them 22 names, one of Bauchi Governor's wives gave 17 and Speaker plateau House of Assembly gave 15, Emirs, Pastors, VC pals etc. But everyone on the first must not register but the school hardly explores that for the benefit of yet-to-be-given-admission folks. Are we going to pray? Because at this stage money isn't the ultimate. Positions for future business connections for these people are considered. Meanwhile I heard (My Agent) that we should watch out for the second list from the end of this second-semester exams. So we are talking about from May 26. Are you crossing only your fingers?
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by remedies4a(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2008
ibgoodnews:

boys be awere that something is coming out this week.

this week almost running outand nothing yet!
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Ibukune(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2008
Etf
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by ibgoodnews(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2008
sorry for the post i made earlier.it was due to a false info i got from a person working at the university of jos.please be informed that i would notify u of any development.

thanks,

guy you should be a thief, anybody who listen to this guy just want to wast his or her money be warned.
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by ibgoodnews(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2008
can you believe i scored 190 and was offered admission to study ccomputer----------------,that is connection for you,everybody know that uj admission is not on merit but connection,if you think you can still make it before the second list is pasted call me at extracool and we can gist better.08035013074[quote][/quote]

guy you be a thief, anybody who listen to this guy want to wast his or her money be warned.
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by remedies4a(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2008
A rumour is being circulated dt the list is out. How true is it?
Re: Unijos Second List Out: by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 22, 2008
remedies4a:

A rumour is being circulated dt the list is out. How true is it?

I heard from 26 May. Jus a rumor. Thesedays nobody knows what here with regards to Unijos admission wahala!

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction To Your First 'A' And "F' On Campus(photo) / Attention!!! The Federal Government is glad to announce to graduates... / Your Primary School Wasn't Fun If you Didn't Come Across This>pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.