Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 (13007 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by eduno: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2013
kodilyjoe:

I heard in their training school, u must pass everyday, anyday u fail anything, they will flush u out. How true please? I don't want to embark on a hrtbreaking journey.

Y should dt scare u?people hav successfully completed access TS,so can you!!
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by Bensonn: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
To those saying whether the text is real, i want to tell you that it is real,esp. If the venue is allen avenue. Do not be discouraged by anybody, you have to start somewhere, these are the sailent points about accessbank recruitment, i was once there.its not heresay-
1.there are two parts (I and II),in the test the first is critical reasoning and few current affairs and general knowledge, the second part is verbal and quantitative reasoning. The questions is 100 ques in all 50 for each part. Time is 1hr for each part.
2.if you are successful in the test,you will go for panel interview,where you will be interviewed by 2 or more ppl. If you scale tru. you proceed to 1 on 1 interview, then you will be given an essay to write, if you scale tru you proceed to the third and the last stage.
3. At the 3rd stage you will be given 10 forms to get depositors of not less than 100k each.making a minimum of 1milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals.
4. You will then be contacted to start training when they are ready for you. At the training skl you will be paid N43,750 monthly. For the 4months training period, then if you score up to 75% average you will be taken as ET2 that is after you must have signed a bond to work wt them for a minimum of 2yrs, which if you breach you remit 2million naira.
.5 if you forged your age and you ORIGINAL weac result dint have the appropriate age(24yrs below) you are out,Neco is not accepted. Your birth certificate wont spare you.
6.as an ET2 you will receive 115k after 6months if your appraisal point is up to 85% you will become ET1 and a pay of 171k.
Good luck to all those writing test

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by oxygen25: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Bensonn: To those saying whether the text is real, i want to tell you that it is real,esp. If the venue is allen avenue. Do not be discouraged by anybody, you have to start somewhere, these are the sailent points about accessbank recruitment, i was once there.its not heresay-
1.there are two parts (I and II),in the test the first is critical reasoning and few current affairs and general knowledge, the second part is verbal and quantitative reasoning. The questions is 100 ques in all 50 for each part. Time is 1hr for each part.
2.if you are successful in the test,you will go for panel interview,where you will be interviewed by 2 or more ppl. If you scale tru. you proceed to 1 on 1 interview, then you will be given an essay to write, if you scale tru you proceed to the third and the last stage.
3. At the 3rd stage you will be given 10 forms to get depositors of not less than 100k each.making a minimum of 1milllion.if they are satisfied, before you proceed to medicals.
4. You will then be contacted to start training when they are ready for you. At the training skl you will be paid N43,750 monthly. For the 4months training period, then if you score up to 75% average you will be taken as ET2 that is after you must have signed a bond to work wt them for a minimum of 2yrs, which if you breach you remit 2million naira.
.5 if you forged your age and you ORIGINAL weac result dint have the appropriate age(24yrs below) you are out,Neco is not accepted. Your birth certificate wont spare you.
6.as an ET2 you will receive 115k after 6months if your appraisal point is up to 85% you will become ET1 and a pay of 171k.

Muhehehehehehe, I laugh in yoruba, outrageous, if I may say.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2013
kodilyjoe:

I heard in their training school, u must pass everyday, anyday u fail anything, they will flush u out. How true please? I don't want to embark on a hrtbreaking journey.
I Dnt tink i wl blv dat sha,tho av nt bn thr once
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by kodilyjoe: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2013
Bensonn: To those saying whether the text is real, i want to tell you that it is real,esp. If the venue is allen avenue. Do not be discouraged by anybody, you have to start somewhere, these are the sailent points about accessbank recruitment, i was once there.its not heresay-

Omo see gobe ooo.access na thieves o.I got d invite. Taaa! I no dey go again. Thunder fire them! Thanks thanks bro.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by moneyhungry(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
kodilyjoe:

Omo see gobe ooo.access na thieves o.I got d invite. Taaa! I no dey go again. Thunder fire them! Thanks thanks bro.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by adabonny: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls r they still collectin cv cos I just saw dis post now
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Can someone gate crash it do Dey av a list of people dey invited?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by flairlady(f): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
I dont get it.u-connect is also recruiting for access bank.why use two recruitment agencies?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2013
flairlady: I dont get it.u-connect is also recruiting for access bank.why use two recruitment agencies?

whc oda agency hv u hrd or seen calin 4 dsame process?
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2013
adabonny: Pls r they still collectin cv cos I just saw dis post now
I blv registratn is ova as dated 30th June. Bt u can go tru d link on d page 2 c wat info u wil get frm thr.
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2013
Ds ppl placed advert again, it seems dey r nt seriuz
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by cynt22(f): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2013
purposefulzion: Ds ppl placed advert again, it seems dey r nt seriuz

Dey r actually serz, I guess a lot of ppl r turning down d offer. I knw 8 ppl dat backed out at d 3rd stage, when its nt lyk dey r d best/highest paying bank in 9ja...mtchewwww!
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by 4mula22(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
I was invited for their interview on tuesday
I didn't go.
If they're gonna ask pple to sign a bond with dem and also get abt 10 customers as a condition for employment, then they should consider including 2.2 graduates and age limit of below 29

Most young 2.1 grads don't even wanna start with a bank... Yet there they are bringing up stringent conditions.

Success/kudos to those that make it.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
U see lyf, high criteria yet no changes. I hv a frd thr too who evn sd dey hv internal issues abt paymnt n d staffs in gen. And dey v lost many of dr staffs 2, i noticd dat in one of d branches i went to. 2.1, nt more dan 24, hw many graduates of fed or state varsity do we stl v @ 24? Hmmmm
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by purposefulzion: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
cynt22:

Dey r actually serz, I guess a lot of ppl r turning down d offer. I knw 8 ppl dat backed out at d 3rd stage, when its nt lyk dey r d best/highest paying bank in 9ja...mtchewwww!
Imagine o

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by sultan04(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
if u really want to work in any institution dat will train u and pay u above 100k, u shd b ready to sign a bond.
I think their offer does nt worth all d conditions. best of luck to u guys atleast 'half loaf is better dan pufpuf'
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 by levelskay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please what were d questions asked at d interview?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.