Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi (1991 Views)

S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / “Nigerians didn’t Vote for You to Give Excuses” - PDP To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Is this nuisance still making noise? Mandate indeed. If you have a mandate, why not call for an NGF meeting and see how many governors would attend (apart from the opposition pigs you roll in the mud with).
Re: I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Amaechi will soon get tired and resign.
Re: I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi by fyneIjay(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Na so the thing pain you reach?
pro01: Is this nuisance still making noise? Mandate indeed. If you have a mandate, why not call for an NGF meeting and see how many governors would attend (apart from the opposition pigs you roll in the mud with).
Re: I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi by 1025: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
pro01: Is this nuisance still making noise? Mandate indeed. If you have a mandate, why not call for an NGF meeting and see how many governors would attend (apart from the opposition pigs you roll in the mud with).

ur type is simply why nigeria has refused to grow and will never grow as long as things like u are having a field day.
apart from lack of normal reasoning ability, what else can make u call opposition in a democratic setting pigs?
u are born of pigs and u will live and die a pig.
democracy is made up or ruling and opposition parties.
i read something Gov Chime of Enugu said in a town hall meeting. he said, 'i don't want you to praise me for what i have done, i need you to tell me what am not doing right"
everywhere in the world, opposition is there to make the ruling party seat up and that does not warrant illiterates like you to call them pigs.
look at ur shameless pdp, fighting everybody and even fighting itself. a house that is divided against itself can never stand.if there are pigs around, u and ur pdp are the pigs.
where else in the world does a winner turn loser over night apart from nigeria? did jang win election or did amaechi count the result himself? jonathan is heating up everywhere and fighting with everybody.
he is fighting with sylva and amaechi so where is his base?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Give Up My Mandate; I Dare Mimiko To Tell God He Didn’t Vote – Amaechi by bashydemy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^^^ Don't mind that useless pig himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian High Speed Rail The Journey So Far / Lagos Tops Debt List Of States In Nigeria -see Full List / I Will Not Contest 2015 Election-jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.