Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni (2172 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by Olalekan0(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
I graduated from a private uni too (not covenant) but I advice you humble yourself. There are lots of guys from very affluent families who are studying at public unis only because their dads attended the so called great IFE and UI,erroneously thought those schools still have their repute and insists their kids went there. Meanwhile,nearly half of my graduating class at secondary school went to covenant so I know a whole lot about the school and I can authoritatively tell you 60 per cent of the students there are from middle-class families

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
tobezekiel: who said 500k is a big money? its infact one of the cheapest private uni. and I don't understand how offering to help someone is feeling big. funny the way pple think
Swallow your pride kid and face reality.You think because you are attending convent university then others that did not are poor or are of low class than you do?I pity you & ur reasoning faculty.You are like a man that sees how big his father's farm is and say YES YES YES no man is as rich as my dad. I have some friends that aren't your mate at all that have graduated some years back from that institution and I tell you they know what's up.I know some few things about your school which I bet you can never know till you graduate but sometimes we just have to keep our lips seeled to avoid people like you to think we are castigating your citadel of learning.Stop raising your shoulder cos it can lead to destruction.I see pride allover you & you need to swallow it. The truth all times is bitter but do not harden your heart
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Olalekan 0: I graduated from a private uni too (not covenant) but I advice you humble yourself. There are lots of guys from very affluent families who are studying at public unis only because their dads attended the so called great IFE and UI,erroneously thought those schools still have their repute and insists their kids went there. Meanwhile,nearly half of my graduating class at secondary school went to covenant so I know a whole lot about the school and I can authoritatively tell you 60 per cent of the students there are from middle-class families
mascot87:
Swallow your pride kid and face reality.You think because you are attending convent university then others that did not are poor or are of low class than you do?I pity you & ur reasoning faculty.You are like a man that sees how big his father's farm is and say YES YES YES no man is as rich as my dad. I have some friends that aren't your mate at all that have graduated some years back from that institution and I tell you they know what's up.I know some few things about your school which I bet you can never know till you graduate but sometimes we just have to keep our lips seeled to avoid people like you to think we are castigating your citadel of learning.Stop raising your shoulder cos it can lead to destruction.I see pride allover you & you need to swallow it. The truth all times is bitter but do not harden your heart
mascot87:
can u both explain how pride comes to play n this? cos I don't get it
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
tobezekiel: can u both explain how pride comes to play n this? cos I don't get it
If you dont get it then it's part of you and your way of life. Live your life then
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by dplomaticVal: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mascot Free d
poor lass abeg
u've said
enough! smiley

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2013
dplomaticVal: Mascot Free d
poor lass abeg
u've said
enough! smiley
Thanks bro, I have to leave her to her fate o.I don't know what I collected from her that she attacks me for no reasonable reason.She also went to the extent of insulting be on another thread I opened sometimes ago by saying I don't have money to load recharge card on my phone,can you imagine that? Abeg, make I free this kid jare, very soon she will face life reality with her proud attitude.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by dplomaticVal: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Λ Λ Λ Yh buddy, i blitheringly undstd your hitherto predicamnt wit her bt judgin by d info u earlier divulged i cn
fathom dt she ws kinda infuriated wit it n ws tryn ta redeem d
image of her beloved citadel whc
u almost dented wt dat
preposterous post, jes vhat her manner ov approach ws kinda coarse n egregious. Pls to fore-stall rancour, nxt time you'll av to confirm frm a reliable source bf posting.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
mascot87:
Convenant university sacks there staffs for there Alumni that are jobless.It was like a joke when the students that graduated from the university gathered themselves together to meet the school management that they have not been able to secure a job since they graduated.The managements then decided to absorb them into the university as trainees under there employed staffs (University Administration). After the university management think that the students had acquired enough training from there trainers,they now sent letters of termination of employment to the trainers so that the trainees (Students that graduated from the university) could take there place angry .The reason been that the trainers (Staffs of the university) are not product of the university and the they cannot allow workers that did not graduate from there university to work with them while there own remains jobless.They were paid off while there own alumni takes over there job in the university. For me,this is a disgrace to the university for betraying there staffs that has worked with them tiredlessly just to be sacked and replaced by people they trained just because they graduated from the university.Nairalanders,what are your take on this issue?

Source: I was told by one of the sacked staff

some one who was sacked told u that and u just jumped to naira land and start talking... nawa for you.. please tell ur friend to tell you the real reason he was sacked... which department was he even working in gan
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
feran14:

some one who was sacked told u that and u just jumped to naira land and start talking... nawa for you.. please tell ur friend to tell you the real reason he was sacked... which department was he even working in gan

Bros undecided na wao o undecided
I don forget this matter self since June 2013 & 2 yes after u are bringing it back to my memory undecided
Abeg this issue na story for d gods abeg. Forget it
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
mascot87:

Bros undecided na wao o undecided
I don forget this matter self since June 2013 & 2 yes after u are bringing it back to my memory undecided
Abeg this issue na story for d gods abeg. Forget it

didn't see the date ^_^

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary School In Nigeria / Hnd/bsc Dichotomy / Top 20 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.