Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,216 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? (992 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? by NNMUU(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
My boss was trying to explain the type of tubes and their fittings[Tubes are like pipes, there are male and female tubes. The male tube is inserted into the female tube and then screwed to form a union].
I got the whole point at her first explanation but she still went on to give me some examples.
She first used a Biro casing and it's cover..............i got the point.
She then used an Earpiece and it's port [earpiece port in phones and laptops]....... i understood it clearly.
It got weird when she then decided to use her hands to do the illustration. She made a hole with her left hand[using 2 fingers] and then kept putting her right finger into the hole continuously.......... this went on for about 3 minutes.
I looked up and saw my colleagues staring at me in her office while she continuously did the hand gesture.
With eyes wide open and jaws dropped, they were all wondering what the h.ell we were talking about.
The funny things is that she [my boss] didn't think anything was wrong through out the whole explanation.
Share your weirdest/most awkward moment you've had with your boss

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
laugh no go kill person here! well my boss is female so no awkward moment tongue
Re: What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? by ifyeky(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Op, laff wan kil me for her. Y didn't she show u on bed
Re: What's The Weirdest/most Awkward Moment You've Had With Your Boss??? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Hope U let her realise bedmatics is the best methodology in depicting her ideology !!!

(1) (Reply)

45-days Salary Delay In Mayfair Gardens Call-centre For MTN-N / 5 Ways To Stand Out When You're Competing With Really Qualified Candidates / A Nairalander Shares His Stock Of Hair Products (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.