Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online - Literature/Writing Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online (16139 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
I just want to thank God for the day I came across this thread, and I want to greately appreciate you Ladywriter. I have withdrwan my first cash from freelancer and even doing more despite the draw backs I had. I have always had some change with me since I started this, and this is just the beginning. Keep doing the good work. Remain blessed
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by adino(m): 3:56am On Dec 11, 2013
@ megamindmaster
Thanks for your above post. So you have finally received your pepper! More power to your lappy and more strength to your fingers. Actually, I am still procrastinating about starting but the major issue I may have is that @ freelance.com a free member is only allowed 10 bids in a month. That is too meager for God sake. is there any other freelance site you can recommend that is as good as freelancer.com but allows more bids from free members.
Megamindmaster, please we should not allow this thread to die o.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2013
adino: @ megamindmaster
Thanks for your above post. So you have finally received your pepper! More power to your lappy and more strength to your fingers. Actually, I am still procrastinating about starting but the major issue I may have is that @ freelance.com a free member is only allowed 10 bids in a month. That is too meager for God sake. is there any other freelance site you can recommend that is as good as freelancer.com but allows more bids from free members.
Megamindmaster, please we should not allow this thread to die o.

You don't need to procastinate at all. I haven't seen a better and cool way to work and makr real money online. You can start with basic membership which is just 5 dollars per month and I know you'll be making more than that and have up to 50 bids. With free membership, I am afraid you may go nowhere on freelancer. I started this way, I am still on basic membership and counting some change, and I will go higher soon. You need to upgrade soonest if you are really serious and don't keep hesitating. And as for the thread. Its will never die. Not while freelancer.com is still alive.
As a matter of fact I want to be doing something. Whenever I withdraw anymoney, I will make a post on the thread to keep it going and for people who come accross to know its real...
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by NnamdiN: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2013
megamindmaster:

You don't need to procastinate at all. I haven't seen a better and cool way to work and makr real money online. You can start with basic membership which is just 5 dollars per month and I know you'll be making more than that and have up to 50 bids. With free membership, I am afraid you may go nowhere on freelancer. I started this way, I am still on basic membership and counting some change, and I will go higher soon. You need to upgrade soonest if you are really serious and don't keep hesitating. And as for the thread. Its will never die. Not while freelancer.com is still alive.
As a matter of fact I want to be doing something. Whenever I withdraw anymoney, I will make a post on the thread to keep it going and for people who come accross to know its real...
I don't regret following this man. cool how you doing bro ?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by adino(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks, I appreciate
megamindmaster:

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't regret following this man. cool how you doing bro ?
I am great my brother. How has it been?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by NnamdiN: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
megamindmaster:
I am great my brother. How has it been?
I'm good bro. Thanks for bringing me here.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Madamspeaker(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2013
wow...wow...wow!!!. I just discovered i have the talent of writing articles and poems (thanks to ASUU strike). Actually,i am a student and i'm jst wondering if i can combine school work with this. I really want to join freelancer.com but i dont have a laptop (although i'm expecting 1 next yr). pls,what do u suggest...as i am both new to the writing world and to freelancer.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ Madam speaker, yes you can write and make money while you are in school. I know many students who are working on Freelancer.com. All you need to do is to balance the two together. You can decide to write at nights and weekends. It can even be 2-4 hrs per day and you will earn a nice income. Wish you all the best!.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am starting a thread on "How to make money writing e-books" soon. I will send the link here as soon as the training material is ready. As usual it is free. It is time to stop writing articles earning peanuts and start writing e-books with great income potentials.
Viola - the thread is active on this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1558115/how-make-steady-income-writing#20270038

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Madamspeaker(f): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote
author=ladywriter]@ Madam speaker, yes you can write and make money
while you are in school. I know many students who are working on
Freelancer.com. All you need to do is to balance the two together. You
can decide to write at nights and weekends. It can even be 2-4 hrs per
day and you will earn a nice income. Wish you all the best!.[/quote]

tnx a lot.....i really do appreciate
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Madam speaker, you are at the right place. Not just the making money aspect(which is of course huge) but you will learn how to research better. You will have your skills sharpened. You will learn to think globally and all, while making global money of course. Just the direction gave me when I started, I took it up by learning from the areas I failed. Now I have employers who will never give anyone else their job, they rather wait for me, and I thank God so far. You just need wisdom,cos if I started this while I was in school... Wow. Am getting my younger ones into this especially the ones that have good writing and tech skills. All the best...
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
ladywriter: I am starting a thread on "How to make money writing e-books" soon. I will send the link here as soon as the training material is ready. As usual it is free. It is time to stop writing articles earning peanuts and start writing e-books with great income potentials.
Viola - the thread is active on this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1558115/how-make-steady-income-writing#20270038

I am subsribing immediately.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Not been here in ages but by God's grace am back. Freelancer works o. Seriously. I have made money there and still counting. @ladywriter, I sent u a mail concerning the amazon article. Am very interested. Got a few e-books I need to publish. May God continue to bless u ma and thank God for the day I met you.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by slyk2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is great!
This what am looking for.
I write and i can write.
I have tens of articles on ezine.com for zero fee.
I've opened the freelance account but do not know how to get going.
@Ladywriter i need your direction.

ladywriter: @britnex, whao! You have so much potentials and you are doing nothing with it. Yeah, you can do it as part time, infact, it is advisable you start that way. When your business grows to a point where you cannot keep the two ( I bet you it will), you can then leave you day job to face it. Whenever you are ready, go thru the whole thread and you will be on your way to making a decent income on the net. Wish you all the best!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by leonard509(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
i'm in
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
leonard509: i'm in
Sorry, the class is closed. I will start a mentoring session for those who want to make money writing online in August, 2014. You can contact me for more details on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Abra4real(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Please,you should start the class o
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Neduzze5: Ladywriter thanks for everything. I started few months ago but I've not been able to make any single kobo from it. instead, I've been charged almost 20 dollars in the past for the paid membership and for a work I was given which the owner decided to discontinue. Since then, I decided to unverify my payment system till I'm actually ready for them. I which you would be able to give me some tips or give me my first job with aa nice review. Thanks

My email address is curtwriter@gmail.com

Coming sooo late, but I wonder how "wish" can be mistaken for "which." Lolz.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2014
jcgodfrey:

Coming sooo late, but I wonder how "wish" can be mistaken for "which." Lolz.

Lolz... My phone's auto correct option, coupled with the fact that I was typing really fast cos I was busy then. Thanks for the head ups though!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Abra4real: Please,you should start the class o

The class is ongoing already. You can join whenever you are ready. I designed the programme for two weeks and the course outline is on - how to make money on freelancer.com and how to write e-books and report. Contact me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Friends roman countrymen, I heart fully greet all you, my brothers n sisters most especially ladywriter and mega mind master, I got hold of this thread just some few days ago, n loved the concept, n of course decided to explore as is my normal gesture (need 4 add, I love adventure) I run a medical blog, and as thus I think I might have some good writing skills.. tnx once again, my own people

But please I have a question. I just registered with freelancer, n confirmed my account et all, but they seem to be asking for my credit card details (ATM card) even though I registered as someone seeking a job . So I wasn't too comfortable with that, n thus comes my question. Please, is that the normal protocol? Entering my credit card details with Them? Please I need answers.... tnx my own people expecting ur response in a short while.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Friends roman countrymen, I heart fully greet all you, my brothers n sisters most especially ladywriter and mega mind master, I got hold of this thread just some few days ago, n loved the concept, n of course decided to explore as is my normal gesture (need 4 add, I love adventure) I run a medical blog, and as thus I think I might have some good writing skills.. tnx once again, my own people

But please I have a question. I just registered with freelancer, n confirmed my account et all, but they seem to be asking for my credit card details (ATM card) even though I registered as someone seeking a job . So I wasn't too comfortable with that, n thus comes my question. Please, is that the normal protocol? Entering my credit card details with Them? Please I need answers.... tnx my own people expecting ur response in a short while.

Yeah, that it is a new process. You must verify your payment details before you can handle projects. It is a way to reduce scams and also enable you to pay for your membership fees directly from your bank account. Join the other thread on business forum, you can get a lot of people to answer your questions there - click on this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writting. I rarely update this thread .
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by pimpguy11(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2015
I have opened an account on freelancer i bid on many projects luckly enough and i was sent an email that i have been selected to carryout a job but what i start wondering is am i to submit the project through PM or there a specific place to submit work to client and get your money right away
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by jefy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am sure gonner tap into this. Thanks So much for this info. Am still following and learning..still digesting the info,hope to register with d site soon.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by meemeee: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thank you by

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by meemeee: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks to the OP.God bless

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:35am On Jan 28, 2016
ladywriter:
@Aida13 thanks for your contribution. I await more of it. We need to help people to make money online. I started almost 2 year ago and by the grace of God, He has taken me far. Yeah it is really time consuming, but it is worth it. Please guys read @Ada13's post, it is rich and informative.

@ultimateballer, we bless the Lord for His grace, a grateful heart to God for what you are learning here is worth more than money to me (So give God the praise). I waited for your response yesterday. I have already assisted jaysworld and she is already making money. Now, you need to fill in your profile (we encountered that when Joy wanted to place her bid on a project i created for her and she was blocked). You MAY not use your photograph. As a matter of fact, i did not use my photo, i used a symbol of pen on paper to represent my writing business. So, ppl get to mistake me for a man, some call me He, while others say She, and i really love that. I don't want my picture scattered all over the net.

Concerning the withdrawal question. There are two options available to us in Nigeria - Wire transfer and Freelancer Debit card. Now, for you to use wire transfer in Nigeria, you need to open up a domiciliary bank account with your bank. I use GTB, it was much easier (back then 'cos am out of the country now and i use moneybookers (skrill). With bank transfer, you are charged $25.00 withdrawal fund by freelancer (every time you make a withdrawal) and bank to bank transfer from Australia to Nigeria costs about $65.00 to GTB, i don't know of other banks. You need routing number from your bank when you want to withdraw your funds (i will talk more on this later). The second option is freelancer debit card, they use payoneer card. I think it is a better option, because withdrawal is free with the card. All you need do is to click on withdraw funds on your finance dashboard and you will see these options. Apply for the card and they will send it to you wherever you are. You can make withdrawals with it in any ATM accepting Visa card. Very simple! I will advise you place your request now before you will need to withdraw. For the project, i will need your username on freelancer, then i will post a small project for you. It is not only to help you pay your membership fee but also to give u a good feedback (if you do a good job). Feedback is very essential on freelancer. It is what employers will look at before giving you their job. It shows them your level of experience, integrity and professionalism. So, send your username on freelancer to me.

The first thing you need do on freelancer is to build up your reputation like Aida3 wrote. Most employers wouldn't like to hire new freelancers, they want ppl who have enough experience to handle their projects for them. So, you need to start from the bottom and build your reputation up. Just like Aida13, I started writing articles for a dollar ($1), but today, things have changed.

Thanks for the job you are doing ma. here is my username (Johnnyb4success) i would appreciate the bolded. Thanks
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Alabitrends01: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
ladywriter:
Great. I will be making posts once or twice a week on how i make money on the internet. It is not something that is difficult. I work on www.freelancer.com and I joined the website about a year ago. It is a free website where everyone can make money in as much as you are not lazy. Although, i joined the website as a freelancer writer, today, i combined research, data entry and typing jobs together as occasion demands. So, whether you can write or not, you can still make money on the website through data entry, research using Google, file conversions, web design, etc. The list is numerous. So, the first thing to do now is to over to www.freelancer.com and get familiar with the site and then check out the projects posted on the website to see what you can do over there, then we can take it from there.
Note: You don't have to pay a dime, it is very free and you get to withdraw your money directly into your Nigeria bank account.
The website is a bit complex, but i am going to try to break it down so that everyone understands. Once, you have a feel of the website, let me know your comments and questions on it. This is an interactive thread, so let's make it lively.

I'm interested. I even joined freelancer recently. but I quited due to inappropriate profile setup at initial stage
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by nexha: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is the thread still active?
I recently joined
I would love to have someone to serve as a guide
Reply Asap[color=#770077][/color]
[center][/center]
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
ladywriter:
Hi, I want to help fellow writers who are still struggling to make a living online. I will be posting FREE lessons here on how i work online, where i work online and how you too can start generating income from home. Just signify your interest here and we can start in earnest. Like I said it is free as in FREE.

If you have a brother or sister who is looking for job after NYSC, you can inform them to join this thread, there is no need to sit at home doing nothing when they can be earning sufficient money to take care of their needs. It requires ZERO investment (apart from your computer and internet connection). Please ask them to join this thread. It is going to be awesome.

Hello, I love your posts. They are inspiring for a writer like me.

I tried your site's link, but it's broken. Could you help me with writing projects aside bidding on freelancer.com? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.