Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (110299 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by ichidodo: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Breaking News: Onazi to miss Confederations Cup. Shiiit!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by chinaman666(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
nerodenero: Your prediction is absolutely possible.Besides,Switzerland ran away with 1-0 win over Spain in the last worldcup.

Don't forget the USA beat Spain 3-0 Corrected: 2-0 (Thanks, CFCfan).
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Madawaki01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Seah we wil be able to watch those matches on startimes?
I need sombody to ansa me before i recharge on dis dusty decoder
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Stormborn: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
If the super eagles play well then they should be able to beat tahiti
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
chinaman666:

Don't forget the USA beat Spain 3-0.

It actually ended USA 2-0 Spain
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Goodcare(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Longeria: No matter what, we will hit semi finals

i Strongly agree with u
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by zuchyblink(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Injury Knocks Onazi Out Of
FIFA Confed. Cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by jibsai(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Was it not France 98 we beat spain(2-3)...remember that ThunderBolt shot dat retired their keeper after d world cup...lol//we go do them same again(bUttfvck)...spain sef no get strikers guys or should I say they don't play with strikers lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by luvablesam(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
zuchyblink: Injury Knocks Onazi Out Of
FIFA Confed. Cup
shame
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Deiok(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
We are so gonna win this.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by bingbagbo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
hmmmm.....i dont know, for some strange reasons, the best teams are no longer winning tournaments like it used to be, and it accounts for this unfortunate phenomenon at our hands now...nigeria winning Afcon with a respect was a fluke, an error and unfair to the game. now Nigerians themselves have no confidence in their team. i will be supporting nigeria in the confederations as an African, but i know deep down they dont have a good team. how i wish it were ivory coast, Ghana, Egypt or senegal....
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
onazi would miss the cup ooo.. shit!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by yoged(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:
hmmmm.....i dont know, for some strange reasons, the best teams are no longer winning tournaments like it used to be, and it accounts for this unfortunate phenomenon at our hands now...nigeria winning Afcon with a respect was a fluke, an error and unfair to the game. now Nigerians themselves have no confidence in their team. i will be supporting nigeria in the confederations as an African, but i know deep down they dont have a good team. how i wish it were ivory coast, Ghana, Egypt or senegal....
ohhhhh, its a fluke? we kick Cote d voire aaaaaazz, we whip the Malian 4-1... Its a normal tin not to perform in the 1st 2 games, but Nigeria picked up right from there 3game and to me thats the win win. Either a fluke or luck, the record shows Nigeria as the African champion 2013.... Hey dude, we dont need you to support Nigeria. Pick from other options available mr looser from Ghana. Your country team is poo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:
even if u are not supporting us, the tournament will still hold and we go still soar. Nawa oh.. Mteww

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by bingbagbo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
R2bees: even if u are not supporting us, the tournament will still hold and we go still soar. Nawa oh.. Mteww

THE TRUTH IS AN OFFENCE, BUT NOT A SIN....ROBERT NESTA MARLEY cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:

THE TRUTH IS AN OFFENCE, BUT NOT A SIN....ROBERT NESTA MARLEY cool
isi aki

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by bingbagbo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
R2bees: isi aki

kwasssia angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
bin gbagbo:

Don't call a duck a chicken cheesy

We have absolute confidence in the team that won us the afcon. And we would forever tag them as invincible.
They could beat Brazil today, play them again tomorrow and still beat them.

The strike force we are fielding the confeds is not the same as that which won the afcon.
With the prolifics of Emenike and Moses out, what are fieldind are not so up to par and that's what we are jittery about.

Still Africa should expect a good game from Nigeria. When they play potentially superior opponents in competitive matches, the Super Eagles always step up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
With Onazi being ruled out, who will fill the void? Gabriel Reuben or Ogude?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Stormborn: If the super eagles play well then they should be able to beat tahiti

Tahiti is a nation with just 180,000 people. That's like not up to the population of Ikeja in Lagos state.
They have absolutely no football career until they beat New caledonia at the OFC finals and won the cup by fluke.

After that they have suffered series of defeat upon defeat. Talk about fluke champions (the zambians of oceania)

Lastweek or last 2 weeks the Chile under-20 team beat them 7 - 0.

That's a bit of history for you sir.

If we don't beat Tahiti by more than 2 goals on Monday then something is wrong with dear Eagles cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by bingbagbo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
breezy047:

We have absolute confidence in the team that won us the afcon. And we would forever tag them as invincible.

The strike force we are fielding the confeds is not the same as that which won the afcon.
With the prolifics of Emenike and Moses out, what are fieldind are not so up to par and that's what we are jittery about.

Still Africa should expect a good game from Nigeria. When they play potentially superior opponents in competitive matches, the Super Eagles always step up.

we thank God cheesy

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan: With Onazi being ruled out, who will fill the void? Gabriel Reuben or Ogude?

Possibly Ogude.

It was his position before Onazi's brillance stole it from him. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan: With Onazi being ruled out, who will fill the void? Gabriel Reuben or Ogude?
Wat abt nosa Igiebor
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
breezy047:

Let d coach swallow his pride n call osazee, he has already proven him self dat he can do without him, Bt still right now we ne osazee in d team to fill in 4 moses or eminike
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by yoged(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
ighoosagie:
Wat abt nosa Igiebor
wasn't invited
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
breezy047:

Possibly Ogude.

It was his position before Onazi's brillance stole it from him. cheesy

Ogude will be the hard tackler in the midfield, while Mikel will be in a deep-lying playmaker role.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by olapluto(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan:

Ogude will be the hard tackler in the midfield, while Mikel will be in a deep-lying playmaker role.
John Ogu is a better replacement for Onazi. Only problem is ogu is slow, same as Fegor. I'll opt for Ogu anyday anytime
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
yoged: wasn't invited
I know ,why is d coach dumping all d Edo guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
ighoosagie:
Let d coach swallow his pride n call osazee, he has already proven him self dat he can do without him, Bt still right now we ne osazee in d team to fill in 4 moses or eminike

The Westbrom managers would never ever forget the Nigerian Osaze. He caught them by surprise and did what they could never have imagined. In another world if asked to work with Osaze again. . .perhaps they would say NO 70,000 times. cheesy

Please leave dear old Osaze out of the team. We still have Martins, Eneramo and a few others out there that still offer quality.

I believe Keshi would recall some players after the confederations. He said it himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
CFCfan:

And I hope he Ups his work-rate too to match or surpass Onazi's
Re: Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 by isalegan2: 4:54am On Jun 14, 2013
ndala: Goodluck supereagle the king of africa go and make the continent proud, but ehe I don play tahiti league o dem sabi ball o, if you miss the ball don't miss the leg na there motto

yoged:
Even dou there's no underdogs in soccer again, but its not like Tahiti beating Nigeria. If such happen, make den return the Nation cup back to caf. Shikena.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.