Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (136156 Views)

How To Root Tecno Phantom A+(f7) M3,l3,d5 And Q1 Easily. Bonaventure73 / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by ikechukz(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Gorrilla glass is scratch resistant not bomb resistant...My s3 fell on the stairs while withdrawing from an ATM,it only has a hairline crack which is hardly visible...It'S being 3 months and still working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Franklinus: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mr Miyagi:

I beg to differ.....
On the grounds that
1....Tecno is a new company looking to progress while placing it market's base in Africa which coincidentally most smartphone makers have ignored and are still ignoring...
2....Techno is a Chinese company which means they get everything at reduced rate and awesome quality too bearing in mind that it is highly cheap to get things done in China thN anywhere else in the world....
3....The economic pfowess of China can't and shouldn't be overlooked due to the fact that other smartphone makers such as apple,Nokia,HTC and a few other produce their phones in China because it is far cheaper and in return they have to pay some sort of tax duty on em and all which also affects the pricing of their gadgets coupled with the fact that they also have a name and an image to sell...
4....Everyother smartphone maker always focus their attention on America and Europe to make sales thereby ignoring Africa Co's they don't see the need for coming to Africa to launch their phones cos they believe the market is not strong enough for profits...instead they ship fairly used n Shelf pulls down to Africa for us to buy and use in Africa...
5....Techno has a 13month warranty clause on all of their devices, that should tell you something about the quality and the assurance they place on their devices...
6...The reason why people see it as a downgrade is because of the pricing of the phone s which is unbelievably cheap to what others offering the same sort of package are asking for...if Techno phones are about 70k in d market, some of y'all will respect them more....
7...They have a customer care centre that answers to your every need and complain as swiftly as possible should incase u develop an issue with the phone and u want it fixed and if it can't, u get a new device.... if it's still within the warranty period...
Sorry techno is a Hong Kong Company and not a Chinese company
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Franklinus:
Sorry techno is a Hong Kong Company and not a Chinese company
dummy hong kong is in china!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by sawhite: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by addictiv(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls my people....my grand plays temple run 2.......with the character running side ways.more like rolling on the floor...how can I correct it.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
addictiv: Pls my people....my grand plays temple run....with the character running side ways.more like rolling on the floor...how can I correct it.
grand quattro?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by addictiv(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
physise: grand quattro?
Galaxy grand duos
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
addictiv:
Galaxy grand duos
I have grand duos n I didnt have dat prob...have u tried checking for update on ur grand? go to settings-about device-software update
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by addictiv(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2013
^^thanks brah...did d update and the guy is running upright nw....really appreciate.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2013
addictiv: ^^thanks brah...did d update and the guy is running upright nw....really appreciate.
u r welcome n have u rooted ur fone? when u check for updates did u see android 4.2.2 update?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by addictiv(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2013
physise: u r welcome n have u rooted ur fone? when u check for updates did u see android 4.2.2 update?
No I havent......still running on 4.1.2...pls how can I root it? And what are the pros and cons of rooting.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2013
addictiv:
No I havent......still running on 4.1.2...pls how can I root it? And what are the pros and cons of rooting.
did u see android 4.2.2 update?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by physise(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by jman77(m): 3:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Zet72: grin I see no reason of comparing life & death ....chinko will ever be chinko

samsung=korea
tecno=china
bad mouth & condemnation=nigeria

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by uchenick(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2013
runzlord: dummy hong kong is in china!
DUMMY HONG KONG IS NOW A COUNTRY... GOOGLE IT
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by DandyGill(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Flosmythbert: One fact that most of us are too hasty to discount is that Nigeria, regardless of our individual stations within it, is a developing third world country, and most of us are on a budget for luxury items like smartphones. so price and affordability more than anything else will likely be at the front burner of factors affecting our acquisitions.
therefore, there will always be a market for companies like tecno that afford the majority a cheaper alternative- and in my opinion a satisfactory alternative.
I have used high end HTC and Samsung devices and of late introduced myself to tecno and I must say that as far as am concerned tecno delivers very well on the android experience. not to mention that smartphones are mostly about running apps, and tecno android phones including the phantom have proven to be able to run most android apps under the sun more than satisfactorily, in addition to providing durability and constantly improving aesthetics.
I know there are a few people out there who wished tecno didn't exist so they could monopolize and flaunt the smartphone experience to otherwise not-so-well-to-do folk. but in my mind that is simply evidence of vanity, narrow mindedness and selfishness more than anything.

God bless u my brother.... u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by mindtricks: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
fineemina:
xxyz17

my dear friend (xxyz17) let me tell you another little secret do u know that n7 was made by htc for tecno.

if u do not believe me people in the house download mobilego for you android to pc sync and backup and tell me what is the device name that appear my n7 says htc tecno n7 gbam so what are we talking about htc one is good wonderful but this f7 is what crap abeg.

confirm things before u begin to flaw them aiight.

my tecno people in the house one love we have come to stay and we would conquer Nigeria either Samsung fans like it or now I give them 365 days from today and we will see where the competition is.

pls note. htc did not make older tecno phones. i think it began with n7 so enjoy ur htc tecno n7 and above say loud say it proud I love my tecno android device and if samsungs fans don't like it or us in about one years time they would be begging to join our world.

Hey guy, are you still there? Been a longtime. Any reliable link for this mobilego from you?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by maxibrainz55: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
jesus christ,,,this is so fucken amazing... tecno product are actually the best in terms of price,body structure and interior beauty.. but people are not just been wise enogh to know this, they prefer going for phones that has name.... tecno i love you wink wink wink wink
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2015
smh..your mentalist wunt make you agree the fact, the tecno you use to know is not te tecno of today
jman77:

samsung=korea
tecno=china
bad mouth & condemnation=nigeria

SMH.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
top lieing please, my tecno also falls and didnt even have any crack
ikechukz:
Gorrilla glass is scratch resistant not bomb resistant...My s3 fell on the stairs while withdrawing from an ATM,it only has a hairline crack which is hardly visible...It'S being 3 months and still working perfectly.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2015
the only solution is to sell it and get a tecno boomj7
addictiv:
Pls my people....my grand plays temple run 2.......with the character running side ways.more like rolling on the floor...how can I correct it.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
shout up please,, tecno produce better than samsung and in a cheap price
Jonwesley:
Your problem is lack of money. Please don't confuse people with your wrong comparisons. Don't you know that when a cat calls a lion to a fight its end has come? That is your case.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
tecno for life ooo
ichidodo:
O.p wait first let us finish that match then we will get back to you #TeamTecno# smiley
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2015
forget about pocket self,,what can samsung phones do that any tecno phone cant do, all this samsung is over hype
Cathydera:
All fingers are not equal.
One man's food is another man's poison.
use the one your heart solely desire and can give you the satisfaction you want .
I am using Tecno N3 and I love it.
if tomorrow I am in need of a higher one I can decide to buy the one higher than Samsung S4.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Boluu: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
for4get that bro
ikechukz:
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Annkorede: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Please buy and use this Tecno phone first before you start insulting it, the Picture above discribed nothing lees than the truth, Tecno does the same as Samsung and even does better mostly.... And The price is just too cool
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Annkorede: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol... Trow it away and get a Tecno Phone you get?
physise:
grand quattro?
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol tecno does beta than samsung!!!rili? Wit lack of ota,cheap materials,fragile screens,horrible display,touchscreen starts malfuctioning after few months of use,processor gets weak unda 1year,bat3 life gets crappy aftermuch charge cycle, finally a year old phone will be looking like it was used by abraham lincon.#TECNO its cheap am even planing on getting one buh i luv saying d truth dnt compare samsung to tecno it makes u look foolish and dull.
Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by Jonwesley(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Boluu:
shout up please,, tecno produce better than samsung and in a cheap price

Poor you! New comer ma get mouth. Kikikikiki........I'm laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.