Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (20970 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
What are the things that would make you dislike your partner so much that will make you think you quitting.
As for me i think it would be infidelity and dirtiness....
Wait o i can quit if he s not a good Congo Shiner o. wink

8 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Phartymah112(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other

6 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
No Now we Still have Decent Ones, Decent ones like Barcanista, 190, Mekaboy, Mynd44, Mr cork many more of them i cant even mention. wink

5 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by galadima77(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
if she demonstrate unnecessary pride and lies alot...

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: No Now we Still have Decent Ones, Decent ones like Barcanista, 190, Mekaboy, Mynd44, Mr cork many more of them i cant even mention. wink
why always me?

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ebamma3: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
1)if she can not prepare garri soup
2)if she cannot dance alingo
3) if she cannot pass jamb

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Temismith(f): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tiredness,dislove aπϑ no money.gringringrin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by condralbede(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she stops bringing it out....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Adex097: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Fatigue!!!! i.e too much work load.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by juns4sure(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
when she lies and dont care...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by solhenawo: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: What are the things that would make you dislike your partner so much that will make you think you quitting.
As for me i think it would be infidelity and dirtiness....
Wait o i can quit if he s not a good Congo Shiner o. wink

I hope your last sentence is a joke

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Infidelity,stinginess,and not romantic and if he's not caring and lastly and most importantly if he's not good in b***d

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
if she is cheeting
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other

grin grin

Not all.. angry

Lying, Cheating, Abuse, Laziness, and bad in bed grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by curiouslad(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
As soon as I'm no longer interested again I quit
Don't ask me why I'm no longer interested, it's like eating food and midway discovering you are no longer interested. Its inexplicable why
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
1.Lack of Sex angry
2.Lack of Good Sex angry angry
3.Lack of Constant Sex angry angry angry
4.No Improvement in Sex angry angry angry angry
5.She has Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
6.She does not let me have Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
7.Too much Sex angry angry angry

28 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ChideraFavour(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
In marriage it is only death which I strongly believe dt God wll neva allow it 2 comes untimely.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by hrykanu231(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Poor attitude and lack of focus in life. Don't want any "jonah" bringing unnecessary storm my way.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Infidelity and abuse. Both will crush my fragile bones.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by HayZee06(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Errrm... Errrm .....brb pls
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by signified: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
You no de gree oh!. now i understand as na only you don answer amongst the listed. You just show yourself as you don prove my broda right.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by sandraLuv2(f): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
nairaland
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by onyewec3: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Will quit wen I realise her obongo is not sweet again

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Austinio: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wen she says dt any time she wants 2 c smtin bad alwys happen 2 her nd dt is al bc of me.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by HayZee06(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs: 1.Lack of Sex angry
6.She does not let me have Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
undecided
jackbauersballs: 1.Lack of Sex angry
u must be an addict

3 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by alphaconde(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bcus the word QUIT exists.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Opey4luv(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lieing, cheating and dressing lyk a Nicki Minaj ( lyk a slut)

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Joshcoli(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ok..... I'm thinking
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Jeezyy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
not everyone sweet heart
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
I would only quite a relationship if my patner still want to flex with other men and if she is not repentant when she is guilty.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
EMMAUGOH: I would only quite a relationship if my patner wants to flex with other men and she is not repentant.

Repentant or not, thats an offense worth quitting over..

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by lordwizzy1: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
if her attitude is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.