Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! (17170 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample Coren Technical Report / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by yudiedydx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
I am in need of a sample copy of this report to enable me complete my registration. What I have done was just to pen dwn my four-year experience in Lifting equipment maintenance and Industrial Compressor servicing/repairs but I need a physical thing to look at. My background is Electrical/Electronics........but these jobs exposed me to Mechanical engineering. I hope writing on those Mech. field would not cause anything? Need some clues.

Thank you for your time and assistance given me.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by idy4eva: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
I read Elect/Elect too bt because of jobs responsibilities... I am somehow vast...tho mostly IT,Telecomms, Proj Mgt, Remote sensing and Geo-spatial surveys and a bit of Satellite and RADAR systems. You will answer questions STRICTLY based on ur Tech Report(during oral exams only). During mine the examiners(2 of them) were confused/shocked wt so many thgs,etc. Just specify where u want ur Licence... ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATIONS and COMPUTER. Am sure u wl be granted bt I'd suggest u request for Electrical. I dnt knw how urgent u need the sample report, I might sent mine because u R polite bt the one I'll sent is mostly Aviation Telecoms and IT. Bt that myt be next week. Wishing u a happy day. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by yudiedydx(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2013
@Idy4eva, you are great. I strongly believe that would really help. Meanwhile, thank you for that idea. I will go for Electrical.
I will earnestly wait for this report at your earliest convenience for me to proceed. Once again, thank you for your time.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by idy4eva: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hey bro! You have a mail. Chk and keep me posted.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by yudiedydx(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi Guy, you are the man. You can be sure that this would help me a lot. Already, just a glance has given me a direction. Thank you and more heights for you.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by dbty(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please I need your advice on how to go about this COREN Registration.
I am an HND Graduate with 3 years Experience I'm mechanical Engineering.
Thanks.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by idy4eva: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
You will have to complete your four years then apply to COREN. You will be registered as an Engineering Technologist.
It's relatively easy. Just make sure you have reasonable practical exposure it will help. Wishing you the best in your endeavour.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by dbty(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks so much.
Please what are the prerequisite for registration.
How long does it take to get one registered.
What is NSE Examination?
is pgd a must For. Engr Tech registration?
Thanks for your usual support and enlightenment.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by oloron: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2013
PLS I NEED A HELP IN SENDING MY APPLICATION TO LARFARGE (WAPCO) RECRUITMENT.PLS THE APPLICATION IS BOUCING BACK INTO MY IMBOX.THIS IS THE ADDRESS USED READYMIX@NG.LAFARGE .COM
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by klifeomg(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please guys does anybody know if it is possible for me to get a letter from COREN like introduction/recommendation letter that will enable me undergo a 1year internship program @ a company in bid of getting my minimum 4yrs COREN certification...A friend that wants to help me into the company said once I can get that letter,he will be able to process my entry into the company.I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with about a year experience.
Please I need response and advice on this.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by niytech: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please i also need a sample copy of the COREN Technical Report. my e-mail is: niyisf@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by patagbidi: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2013
Hello IDY4EVA you have really inspired me a lot please i would like u to assist me, Firstly, as an HND graduate in civil engg is it possible to join NSE to become an engr tech? Secondly, i have already registered with NATE and am to write my membership exams in two weeks from now and am suppose to give a technical write up on my practical experience, i need u to assist me with a sample pls cos its so urgent,i browsed and browsed until i found you. do not even know how or what to do about it pls help.
pls keep on d good work.
God bless you.
Thank you

Patricia Ejiga
patagbidi@yahoo.com
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by dbty(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
patagbidi: Hello IDY4EVA you have really inspired me a lot please i would like u to assist me, Firstly, as an HND graduate in civil engg is it possible to join NSE to become an engr tech? Secondly, i have already registered with NATE and am to write my membership exams in two weeks from now and am suppose to give a technical write up on my practical experience, i need u to assist me with a sample pls cos its so urgent,i browsed and browsed until i found you. do not even know how or what to do about it pls help.
pls keep on d good work.
God bless you.
Thank you

Patricia Ejiga
patagbidi@yahoo.com
Pls Ϟ•̸ill appreciate it, if you can enlighten me more on NATE,what their Exam is like and the benefit of joining Nate.thanks
My Email: taiwoolabisi12@gmail.com
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by keftin: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
niytech: Please i also need a sample copy of the COREN Technical Report. my e-mail is: joshuaamuga@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by melacious: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls can some one help with a sample of technical report for COREN I need it tanks. dis is my email barnabasmela@yahoo.com
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by Nkematics(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please, could someone be kind enough to send me a copy of Technical Report for coren registration. I have completed the form; however, it has been quite difficult for me to put up a report on my technical experience: I need a guide. I am a graduate of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and presently works in the Aviation industry. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards.

nkemonline2001@yahoo.com.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by emmanuelagabi: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
please , can any COREN member help me ? i wanted to register a business name at CAC but was told to get a registered up to date COREN member to partner with me before my business name can be registered . thanks ! emmanuel.agabi@gmail.com
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by chukwuemekapaul: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Idy4eva, u are such a nice guy. Pls can u send me a copy of or coren or NSE report that isIT related. Pls send it to chukwuemekapaul98@yahoo.com .thanks a lot
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by ebusoft(m): 2:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Idy4eva you are the man of the people, please I need the coren technical report sample. ebusoft@yahoo.com. thank you wella
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by o4osaz(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2018
GOOD DAY BRO... AND EVERYONE HERE
PLEASE I NEED TECHNICAL report SAMPLES FOR A civil ENGINEER, FOR COREN CERTIFICATION
KINDLY HELP SEND TO SIYEKOWA@GMAIL.COM
I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL TO YOU! THANKSSSS ALOT
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by ncho157(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hi All,
Can anyone please send me a sample of the COREN Practical Experience Report. I need this urgently to guide me in preparing mine.
email: ncho157@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by COMWORLD: 7:05am On Jan 17
idy4eva:
I read Elect/Elect too bt because of jobs responsibilities... I am somehow vast...tho mostly IT,Telecomms, Proj Mgt, Remote sensing and Geo-spatial surveys and a bit of Satellite and RADAR systems. You will answer questions STRICTLY based on ur Tech Report(during oral exams only). During mine the examiners(2 of them) were confused/shocked wt so many thgs,etc. Just specify where u want ur Licence... ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATIONS and COMPUTER. Am sure u wl be granted bt I'd suggest u request for Electrical. I dnt knw how urgent u need the sample report, I might sent mine because u R polite bt the one I'll sent is mostly Aviation Telecoms and IT. Bt that myt be next week. Wishing u a happy day. Ciao!
Re: COREN Practical Experience Report - SAMPLE COPY: Very Urgent! by COMWORLD: 7:10am On Jan 17
@idy4eva please can I get your assistance in the area of electrical. Or please anyone can help?
Email: Kezzleyconcepts@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

13 Photos That Describe The Stages Of Pay Day You Have Surely Experienced Before / CCECC Construction Workers Protest Sack, Poor Wage / How To Survive A Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.