Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13373 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2013
xynerise:
I had a nightmare tongue
mind sharing? Who was in it? Was it Flow grin or me angry
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: mind sharing? Who was in it? Was it Flow grin or me angry
Not any of you. I had a nightmare someone was trying to divide us and make us fail. But I casted him and bound him then I woke up. grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2013
xynerise:
Not any of you. I had a nightmare someone was trying to divide us and make us fail. But I casted him and bound him then I woke up. grin
interesting, could you describe how she/he looked like? The voice etc? I work for AIU, African investigation unit worked for FBI too.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: interesting, could you describe how she/he looked like? The voice etc? I work for AIU, African investigation unit worked for FBI too.
He looks like an antelope undecided. He has a low-pitched voice
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2013
xynerise:
He looks like an antelope undecided. He has a low-pitched voice
lol antelope. Could it be you? You were attacking urself? undecided
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol antelope. Could it be you? You were attacking urself? undecided
I am an antelope slayer and not an antelope. We have hundreds of antelopes on NL tongue
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2013
xynerise:
I am an antelope slayer and not an antelope. We have hundreds of antelopes on NL tongue
name one! The one you aint afraid of
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your crazy jor!
grin grin grin
I like your name o, sounds more like Kele Maduka smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
grin grin grin
tongue but it isn't kele Maduka is it Its Nkele Maluleka. Capish? grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by nuwell(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
grin grin grin

Chai, this Higbo ( grin) boy abi nwoke, Chineke ga zoputa gi o (God ALONE, will save you!). See as you quick customize the name! Hehehe
grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: tongue but it isn't kele Maduka is it Its Nkele Maluleka. Capish? grin
I said they look alike.
OK, how about Kele Madulekwa, they look more alike.
Sorry for the unlicensed Igbonization grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I said they look alike.
OK, how about Kele Madulekwa, they look more alike.
Sorry for the unlicensed Igbonization grin
angry Eze plomoe! Its not Madulekwa!! Its Maluleka. You sound like southern sotho's now.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2013
nu-well:

Chai, this Higbo ( grin) boy abi nwoke, Chineke ga zoputa gi o (God ALONE, will save you!). See as you quick customize the name! Hehehe
grin grin

I had to customize that to my own parlantic convenience, besides, i don't wanna cut my tongue sad
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: angry Eze plomoe! Its not Madulekwa!! Its Maluleka. You sound like southern sotho's now.

Shhhhhh. lipsrsealed
Abacha is viewing the thread, let's pretend like nothing is happening between us.
We'll talk later.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2013
OK, he's gone.
So, HBG, what are the meaning of your names?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: OK, he's gone.
So, HBG, what are the meaning of your names?
check your mail.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Neduzze5(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: check your mail.

I also want to know the meanings also
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze and hbg i think you guys should use the chit-chat for your chat. This place is not for chit-chat o. Abi una want my call abacha?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2013
yemi2plus2: Eze and hbg i think you guys should use the chit-chat for your chat. This place is not for chit-chat o. Abi una want my call abacha?
wetin be ur own sef? grin grin grin

We are leaving tongue
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2013
Neduzze5:

I also want to know the meanings also
check your mail
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
yemi2plus2: Eze and hbg i think you guys should use the chit-chat for your chat. This place is not for chit-chat o. Abi una want my call abacha?

We want to send boredom packing undecided
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wetin be ur own sef? grin grin grin

We are leaving tongue
Check your mail. I replied your question grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: check your mail.
Check your mail too.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Just great! angry what happened to your phone? Abeg, emails freaks me out. M allergic to them. tongue

Just read the critics jor, what antelope and Mrs Preacher discussed. Don't come here yelling @ us!
Okay Yeah, I'm Probably Yelling. Sorry I Did.

Since We Know The Section You'd Like To Write On; Literature And Religion, Would You Go Ahead With The Next Update? We're Right Behind You!!

I'll Be Picking The Celebrities And Romance Section.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Dygeasy: Okay Yeah, I'm Probably Yelling. Sorry I Did.

Since We Know The Section You'd Like To Write On; Literature And Religion, Would You Go Ahead With The Next Update? We're Right Behind You!!

ask Mynd to hide your update on chapter 9 then, m ready to update.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Dygeasy: Okay Yeah, I'm Probably Yelling. Sorry I Did.

But must we be limited to certain sections? I'm familiar with virtually all the sections on Nairaland, and my last update touched the Food, Romance and Politics section, and the subsequent ones are deemed to touch the Celebrities, General and Religion sections.
Can't one be versatile in this a bit?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
But must we be limited to certain sections? I'm familiar with virtually all the sections on Nairaland, and my last update touched the Food, Romance and Politics section, and the subsequent ones are deemed to touch the Celebrities, General and Religion sections.
Can't one be versatile in this a bit?
check ur gmail.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: check ur gmail.

Replied
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2013
My script is ready. Can I post mine since others are not ready?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise: My script is ready. Can I post mine since others are not ready?
Please Go Ahead!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by zubike01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg if unna wan write this story make unna make me the babalawo.... wey go dey give unna all the juju and things..
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
zubike01: Abeg if unna wan write this story make unna make me the babalawo.... wey go dey give unna all the juju and things..
Zubi what is babalawo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo / How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.