Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13380 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ishilove:
'Isi gini' means 'you say what??' Igbo language
sounds like zulu, so ur igbo?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dygeasy: *high five*
grin so do we have someone who will continue chapter one? Where is Princesa sef?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
I've been following this thread with keen interest. You guys are doing great.
I didn't know the story was going to be a continuum; thought each writer would come up with his/her own plots, characters and settings. Still good though, love the way dygeasy moved from faculty of Literature to faculty of Romance (lol) and introduced his own characters.

#dyg, I sent you a mail.#
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: sounds like zulu, so ur igbo?
Yes I am. cool

Are you xhosa or bantu?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes I am. cool

Are you xhosa or bantu?
na which kind tribes be this?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
yemi2plus2:
They are south african tribes.

Dygeasy, I am interested in contributing to the story, if you don't mind. smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I've been following this thread with keen interest. You guys are doing great.
I didn't know the story was going to be a continuum; thought each writer would come up with his/her own plots, characters and settings. Still good though, love the way dygeasy moved from faculty of Literature to faculty of Romance (lol) and introduced his own characters.

#dyg, I sent you a mail.#
Thanks Brother!

Mail Replied
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ishilove:

Dygeasy, I am interested in contributing to the story, if you don't mind. smiley
So You're Putting Up Chapter 3?

We've gone over it offline before I believe. Confirm this and I'll edit the introductory paragraph on the thread.

Thanks Mammy!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dygeasy: So You're Putting Up Chapter 3?

We've gone over it offline before I believe. Confirm this and I'll edit the introductory paragraph on the thread.

Thanks Mammy!
Okay, chapter 3 it is then smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Okay, chapter 3 it is then smiley
Roger That!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dygeasy: Thanks Brother!

Mail Replied

Seems the reply landed at the moon! Definitely not in my inbox
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
yemi2plus2:
ok guys Southern Africans are bantoid people, our languages are different but we kinda understand each other. M sotho not xhosa by the way.

I read in my research that there actually bantu people in west africa.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by nuwell(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wow! The Nairaland story's off to a good start. Those last two updates were so hilarious! LMAO!!! I think I'm going to enjoy this.
However please watch out for character inconsistencies. For instance, Dygeasy said sexkillz was a student (or at least implied it?) but Ishi declared he's the HOD of the Romance Department. More inspiration jare.
LOLZ
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove was on point...Humblebygrace not so much

But yeah, Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
nu-well:
Wow! The Nairaland story's off to a good start. Those last two updates were so hilarious! LMAO!!! I think I'm going to enjoy this.
However please watch out for character inconsistencies. For instance, Dygeasy said sexkillz was a student (or at least implied it?) but Ishi declared he's the HOD of the Romance Department. More inspiration jare.
LOLZ
Hmmm...really? Well, sexkillz is a mod so I thought it would be quite fitting to give him HOD status... Didn't know Geasy had given him student status embarassed

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope subsequent writers will do a better job smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by nuwell(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Hmmm...really? Well, sexkillz is a mod so I thought it would be quite fitting to give him HOD status... Didn't know Geasy had given him student status embarassed

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope subsequent writers will do a better job smiley

C'mon, you're not going to be contributing subsequently? Awww... *sad*. Please change your mind o. More, more, more. Sexkillz is in a more interesting position as the HOD though.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove:

go ahead please
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thread on frontpage already. Now, its going to be crowded with comments. Good development all the same.
@ishi, you made yourself a lecturer baa? And made me a player! If I ever get a spot to write, seun is going to sack you after discovering you were sleeping with a student! Guess who that student is.gringrin. #just kidding#

You really opened up the entire work. At a point, I got scared you will end up writing about all the sections of Nl, and others would be left with nothing to right. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thread on frontpage already. Now, its going to be crowded with comments. Good development all the same.
@ishi, you made yourself a lecturer baa? And made me a player! If I ever get a spot to write, seun is going to sack you after discovering you were sleeping with a student! Guess who that student is.gringrin. #just kidding#

You really opened up the entire work. At a point, I got scared you will end up writing about all the sections of Nl, and others would be left with nothing to right. Lol.
embarassed

grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Okk, where's Dygeasy? Might chip in something midnight.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
nu-well:

C'mon, you're not going to be contributing subsequently? Awww... *sad*. Please change your mind o. More, more, more. Sexkillz is in a more interesting position as the HOD though.
There are other writers who will be contributing so there's no need for me to hog the space grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Can I chip-in something? undecided
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
xynerise: Can I chip-in something? undecided
Send a mail to DyGeasy if you are intersted
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Send a mail to DyGeasy if you are intersted
Should I include the story in it?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishikpomo, I site u! U no every! Badooooo grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
I can't find my last post on this thread. Hope i never break any rules?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
xynerise:
Should I include the story in it?
Yes, if you want to smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ishikpomo, I site u! U no every! Badooooo grin grin
Oshamo wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.