Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13378 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Did I miss the war? I hope no one was wounded *banned*

@Flow, I saw your comment about the Fraternity stuff and I was like, since when! But I choose to overlook it and move on; something I felt HBG should have done also. Based on what nu-well posted up above, I feel that was what led to the hidden confrontations.

This is not the first time a collabo is happening here and in each case, the initiator, who happens to be the owner by default sets the standards he wants.
Larry started a collabo and set his standard. If the owner said a mail should be sent to his inbox, I believe anyone that really wants to participate should do so. Larry first collected list of writers before the story started; that was his own style. I'm presently running a collabo at the sexuality section and I did dictate how I wanted it, it was open for anyone that indicates interest on the same thread; that is my style.

I did send a mail to Dygeasy before he replied and asked me to do chapter 5. So I had to wait for xynerise to conclude his chapter 4 before I could upload.

I feel I've written too much already, let us try and understand each other. There's no clique or cliche or fraternity as you earlier insinuated.

@Ezepromo, same goes for you. Your earlier arguments must have somehow contributed to this.

@Yellow_mosq; a leopard never changes its spotsgrin

@Dygeasy; try to be online more often so as to attend to some people as soon as they indicate interest. The first time you logged in yesterday was at midnight! I wonder where you are now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
What happened here?

I see flow's name flowing about... I sense he has been up to mischief grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
How many chapters this story go get sef? undecided. When is the sequel coming up? My blood dey hot!! angry

grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nu-wella and Mazi, I wasn't looking for a fight, just felt disturbed that's all. I hate it when we are 'dissed' its cool.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Did I miss the war? I hope no one was wounded *banned*

@Flow, I saw your comment about the Fraternity stuff and I was like, since when! But I choose to overlook it and move on; something I felt HBG should have done also. Based on what nu-well posted up above, I feel that was what led to the hidden confrontations.

This is not the first time a collabo is happening here and in each case, the initiator, who happens to be the owner by default sets the standards he wants.
Larry started a collabo and set his standard. If the owner said a mail should be sent to his inbox, I believe anyone that really wants to participate should do so. Larry first collected list of writers before the story started; that was his own style. I'm presently running a collabo at the sexuality section and I did dictate how I wanted it, it was open for anyone that indicates interest on the same thread; that is my style.

I did send a mail to Dygeasy before he replied and asked me to do chapter 5. So I had to wait for xynerise to conclude his chapter 4 before I could upload.

I feel I've written too much already, let us try and understand each other. There's no clique or cliche or fraternity as you earlier insinuated.

@Ezepromo, same goes for you. Your earlier arguments must have somehow contributed to this.

@Yellow_mosq; a leopard never changes its spotsgrin

@Dygeasy; try to be online more often so as to attend to some people as soon as they indicate interest. The first time you logged in yesterday was at midnight! I wonder where you are now.
well said. I will be online more frequently now. thanks.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
xynerise: How many chapters this story go get sef? undecided. When is the sequel coming up? My blood dey hot!! angry

grin
until the number of writers are complete, then we can begin the rotation.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
i am still trying to figure out what happened in those hidden posts. who is gonna brief me?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dygeasy: i am still trying to figure out what happened in those hidden posts. who is gonna brief me?
Well...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dygeasy: i am still trying to figure out what happened in those hidden posts. who is gonna brief me?
let it go, no use
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
Well...
pls don't tell him

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dygeasy: until the number of writers are complete, then we can begin the rotation.
Alright.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: let it go, no use
lol...

okayy mammy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: pls don't tell him
LoL I also don't no ey..
I was going to end where I started , which is WELL...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
EzePromoe Has Joined.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
MrBrownJay Has Joined.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dygeasy: lol...

okayy mammy
good

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL I also don't no ey..
lol...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL I also don't no ey..
hahahaha....ok will gist ya'll offline.

Better that way right?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dygeasy: EzePromoe Has Joined.
I hope eze was joking about that romance thingy he mentioned....

But m glad he is part of this. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hahahaha....ok will gist ya'll offline.

Better that way right?
Yeah..
Dygeasy: lol...
grin miss yah ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
Well...
Who died and made you a mod? tongue gringringrin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
Yeah..grin miss yah ooo
is that yahoo?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Who died and made you a mod? tongue gringringrin
U angryangry
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: is that yahoo?
nope..
Yah = dygeasy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
U angryangry
Not n this lifetime.......or the next.

But mail me, lets wee if we can work something out. I might be needing an assistant soon
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not n this lifetime.......or the next.

But mail me, lets wee if we can work something out. I might be needing an assistant soon
cheesy cheesy cheesy hehe ok..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mod Nadia.. Waooo
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
cheesy cheesy cheesy hehe ok..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mod Nadia.. Waooo
**waiting**
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
**waiting**
I sent u pm long ooo
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
I sent u pm long ooo
I replied immediately
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by MaziOmenuko: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA:
I sent u pm long ooo

Mynd_44:
I replied immediately

Okk, get a room you both.

@topic: who's writing next and when?
@Dygeasy, Flow's request to join is among the hidden post. I don't know if he's still interested.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I hope eze was joking about that romance thingy he mentioned....

But m glad he is part of this. grin
Which one

You mean my proposal wink
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Which one

You mean my proposal wink
yes....HumbledPromoe doesn't sound like fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.