Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? (8829 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by sigmond: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
my aim is to marry a virgin girl, right now a girl who is not a virgin has stolen my heart, is it adviceable to go ahead and marry her or marrying a second hand woman will bring me problems in the future, matured comments only pls
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Godson201333(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please go ahead and marry her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Yinkwamo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Second hand woman, ke! OP, Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by sakaguchi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Of all the yeye question I've heard on Nairaland, this one takes the price,
"Is it advisable to marry a non_virgin?"
How old school is that? Marriage should be about love to me and that's it. If you love a person, you gloss over all his/her imperfection. If you can't, I guess you don't love her much. Gosh! Is not being a virgin an imperfection at this age again?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Caracta(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nooooo. It is not advisable. Just sit in the corner of your room, break up with the non-virgin girl and wait for the virgin girl to come and wink at you. Wait, you hear? Patience is a virtue.

Nansense!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by sigmond: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Caracta she is a feminist and very vocal whiles am the laid back and traditional kind of guy as i work mostly in investment
and private banking and also my close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Mynd44: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Silly question
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Switup: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2013
sakaguchi: Of all the yeye question I've heard on Nairaland, this one takes the price,
"Is it advisable to marry a non_virgin?"
How old school is that? Marriage should be about love to me and that's it. If you love a person, you gloss over all his/her imperfection. If you can't, I guess you don't love her much. Gosh! Is not being a virgin an imperfection at this age again?

GOD BLESS U........!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Caracta(f): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2013
sigmond: @Caracta she is a feminist and very vocal

Issokay

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2013
@op, are you a virgin?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by achi4u(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Taiwan question.

mtewww
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2013
sigmond: @Caracta she is a feminist and very vocal whiles am the laid back and traditional kind of guy as i work mostly in investment
and private banking and also my close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely

what kinda talk is this one again? undecided
wetin i no go read for nairaland? undecided
So, your friends tell you their wives are virgins and u mus also go for a virgin? undecided
Well, if you guys are comfortable and love each other...virginity should not be an issue. Respect her for who she is and that's it. SHIKENA!
Lemme ask you, what do you think is THAT special about the virginity that would make you throw away a wonderful woman?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Temmyfoj(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
"My close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely". Wait a mit, do u discuss ur relationship with ur frends? Den u re nt ready 4 marriage and moreover, Are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by AtheistD(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
sigmond: my aim is to marry a virgin girl, right now a girl who is not a virgin has stolen my heart, is it adviceable to go ahead and marry her or marrying a second hand woman will bring me problems in the future, matured comments only pls

Are you a virgin? Problem solved grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by slymm(f): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ged dammit! Some a-holes just take us in a time machine back to the 1930s. Are you messing with us or you are high on cheap drugs as usual? What kind of juvenile abd infantile question is this? Are you a virgin? You that is looking for virgin to marry? Have you kept your dick flacid and pure up till this point? Hmnn hmnnnn, you have dug into every honey pot and now you are looking for virgin to marry. Second hand men like you deserve second hand women. Get over your bull shyte and marry whoever you want to marry, there are bigger issues and bumps in this life than contemplating marrying a virgin or not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
OP, dnt mind these hypocrites.

Forget the issue of 'u will wait for eternity', u jes av to catch them young! Most girls are now ready to keep their virtue.

U see, u are right wen u said the non-virgins are second hand. U are 100% right, but no one will admit. Are they not? Men inclusive!

But really, a virgin doesn't guarantee u a good wife, faithful wife or a happy married life. If u happen to change ur mind abt this(i wnt u to), get married to anyone who is respective, not after ur wealth, humble, a potential good lady and not a feminist. Virgin or no virgin.

Let them call u old school, u are you. Isn't that right?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by lomaxx: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
It's advisable to marry a virgin. Shebi your aim in life is to knack virgin poosie :-/ :-/

meanwhile, do you have the contact of your current babe? Is she on whatsapp? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
lomaxx: It's advisable to marry a virgin. Shebi your aim in life is to knack virgin poosie :-/ :-/

meanwhile, do you have the contact of your current babe? Is she on whatsapp? grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BOSS! I'm watching in 4D. cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by MrCork: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
sigmond: my aim is to marry a virgin girl, right now a girl who is not a virgin has stolen my heart, is it adviceable to go ahead and marry her or marrying a second hand woman will bring me problems in the future, matured comments only pls

...well,me i like tight punnny..:YES!! smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by lomaxx: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BOSS! I'm watching in 4D. cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by LadyU: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2013
are u a virgin? even if u answer yes, how we go take know. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Temmyfoj: "My close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely". Wait a mit, do u discuss ur relationship with ur frends? Den u re nt ready 4 marriage and moreover, Are u a virgin?
What's wrong in discussing relationship with friends? As if you ladies don't do it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2013
OP you take style funny sha, so na virgin or no virgin de give you headache? while boys de go on rampage de disvirgin congos. de there, until i catch that your non-virgin babe sef.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Aafulenu(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2013
the worst tin is that the op hasnt answered if he is a virgin or not

[size=18pt]OP! Are You A Virgin?[/size]
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2013
^^
OP, come answer na. Una wan fall ma hand ni?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by jmoore(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
I guess the op is looking for his virginity, that's what is delaying his reply grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by lovelydoll: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
op are you a virgin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
OP it is not advisable at all o! Non-virgin ladies don't make good wives #GidiGbam angry

Aafulenu: the worst tin is that the op hasnt answered if he is a virgin or not

[size=18pt]OP! Are You A Virgin?[/size]
Does it matter if he is a virgin or not angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Aafulenu(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
LesbianBoy: OP it is not advisable at all o! Non-virgin ladies don't make good wives #GidiGbam angry

Does it matter if he is a virgin or not angry

bros life is give and take, if the op cannot keep himself till marriage he doesnt deserve a woman that has kept herself. he cant eat his cake and have it. no!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
OP should be slapped
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mynd_44: OP should be slapped

what are you doing here? angry
Ain't you supposed to be serving zobo drink and cabin biscuit to the voters? grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

what are you doing here? angry
Ain't you supposed to be serving zobo drink and cabin biscuit to the voters? grin
It ain't my business

(1) (2) (Reply)

As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win / Bare Breasts!!! Could This Truly Be A Pre-wedding Photo Shoot? / See What This Girl Is Doing In Lagos Beach (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.