Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Jiayu G4!!!!!! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jiayu G4!!!!!! (17379 Views)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Jiayu F2 4G LTE Specifications / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ina still dey jiayu,i don port go moto x,more cheaper,almost already ready,2gb ram!
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Ina still dey jiayu,i don port go moto x,more cheaper,almost already ready,2gb ram!
Just did a quick check on it. Pls give more details especially as regards the pricing & specs. Thanks
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Just did a quick check on it. Pls give more details especially as regards the pricing & specs. Thanks
www.gsmarena.com/motorola_x_press_image_and_specifications_leak-news-6423.php nairaland thread [link]https://www.nairaland.com/1371201/google-moto-x-discussion-thread/2[/link]
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
www.gsmarena.com/motorola_x_press_image_and_specifications_leak-news-6423.php nairaland thread [link]https://www.nairaland.com/1371201/google-moto-x-discussion-thread/2[/link]

Ok...I don't even know what to say anymore. How do we get this phone? My slate just got wiped clean. Hope I won't have to break the bank. Technology is wicked undecided
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2013
http://www.gsmarena.com/simfree_16_gb_moto_x_costs_you_575_32_gb_priced_at_629-news-6509.php

$575 for the 16 GB version and $629 for the 32GB version

Even at that,word is that the Moto X might not hit European shores save for a toned down variant

http://www.gsmarena.com/moto_x_reportedly_not_coming_to_europe_something_will-news-6510.php

Thanks but no thanks, I'd go with other brand name flagships for that price undecided
Them don see maga in me and easy money for my hand abi
NO WAY grin
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Those prices are just plain silly. Han han! Google needs to be reminded that very soon, chinese makers will duplicate many of the functions that makes the phone unique. It's just a matter of time. They should ask Samsung. I suspect that producing the phone in the U.S might have pushed their production costs up than normal.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2013
google is really insane for dat useless cost 575 for 720p,312ppi,and just 16gb,for why?.dem blind my eye ni,dey wnt even sell up to 1million sef d way am seeing it
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2013
mr.drizzy:
google is really insane for dat useless cost 575 for 720p,312ppi,and just 16gb,for why?.dem blind my eye ni,dey wnt even sell up to 1million sef d way am seeing it
I was so pissed off when I saw the prices. They are not serious at all. Does it even have a memory expansion slot? I read conflicting reports on that aspect
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
The Jiayu S1 ( JiaYu S1 will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core CPU running at 1.7Ghz, 2GB RAM, 32GB memory and a 5-
inch 1080 OGS display) is said to come with wireless charging.
http://www.gizchina.com/2013/08/06/jiayu-s1-videos-show-wireless-charging-function-and-cnc-stainless-steel-frame/

Saw the video and it was so cool
However, the snail pace of Jiayu and my longing for big screens might see me embrace Zopo or I ocean :\
Might still go for LG G Pro (if I can lay my hands on one at the right price) grin
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Will be cool if it has wireless charging too...they should please just release the thing. I don't blame me if you puck another device cos of the delay. We've been waiting for ages. Instead of them to release the thing, they are pushing out rumours for S2. I got a Lumia 820 to keep myself for the main time.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
I thot of getting me a Lumia 820 before I got my LG Optimus 4X HD earlier in the year
Price and apps availability was what out me off then
How enjoyable is the Windows ecosystem compared to Periods and Fruits? cheesy
Though Jiayu is slow, my investigation reveals their products are well made apart from having a premium look and feel
Even at that Snapdragon 600 doesn't project it to spar with the heavy hitters which LG,Sammy,Sony metal are pushing out for now
If they could just hurry up on production timelines they'd be a serious consideration for those who shun the big brands yet want quality cool
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ Fiscalcliff
lol @ periods & fruits.
The OS isn't bad. I've not had any issues with it. Everything running smoothly. Not really downloaded so much apps on it yet. Just Temple Run, Bible, touch light app & a few others but it had handled everything I've thrown at it quite very well. I need some pointers in the area of getting good apps though.
As for ur choice, I couldn't pick an android phone for now as I don't want to end up with two phones with the same OS. Got mine for a good price from eBay and u wouldn't know it's not new if I didn't tell u. When I got it, I simply called at&t and they gave me the code to unlock. So it's a steal in every way.
Jiayu is quite slow with how they churn out their phones. Wish they could make things faster but then I wouldn't want to trade that for the good build quality they deliver. My eyes is on the S1 and I'm willing to wait. Only snag for me is that is I plan to wait at least 3 months after the phone is launched before I attempt buying it so that in a way adds to my waiting time.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
*double post removed*
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
Actually i taught the s2 will come with d wireless charging! Saw it somewhere,nt sure of d s1,anyway i dnt knw why dey are wasting much time xaiomi mi3 will storm market(thats if they havnt),oppo find 7 will soon be out,zopo on d verge of moving to snapdragon and hasse wants to join the smartfone industry soon,dey should continue wasting time,till there isnt any space for dem left in asia market!
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol. Wish Jiayu people can see ur post. Very true.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by fiscalcliff: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
The latest offering I saw from Jiayu is a Quad core reboot of their G3
Would have gotten the Zopo C7 (I'm a sucker for big screens) which launched officially today but it lacks LTE http://www.gizchina.com/2013/08/15/big-screen-1080-zopo-c7-gets-a-new-logo-goes-on-limited-sale-august-15th/
Meizu MX3 (said to be 5.1/5.2 inches) is set for a Sept 2 unveiling and will have LTE but their pricing is similar to the name brands
Even at that it will be late 2013/early 2014 before I get another set (waiting for reduction in crazy pricing ) with LTE been a main criteria for purchase
The way it is,I might sell off my Optimus P880 ,bone LTE shocked and get the C7 or just hold it and get an LTE phone next year
Wanting a cool gadget is not a reason to be an oyinbo man's maga undecided
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
These Chinese guys won't kill someone with all the suspense and crazy specs. The design of the Meizu is really enticing. Maybe I can add it to the other two I have in mind - the Jiayu S1 & much awaited Xiaomi M3. Speaking of LTE, u can get that on another phone except u don't want to carry 2 phones around. I got that covered already on the Windows Phone so it won't be a deal-breaker for me on the Chinese brands.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
D huawei p1 comes with lte,xperia sp has too! Those are two are on my mind for d lte thigy,bt the xperia is a dual core fone,(no matter anything ppl say,dual core can nvr out perform quadcore) the the huawei is good,nice price bt then,frm reviews online dey say d ba3 dnt even last a 5hrs on 3g,thats wack if u ask me,after loosing my ios and lumia 520 to robbers lately!,have become a little skeptical with my choice!! Lets jst see hw it goes!!.
-the zte nubia mini! .quite an handsome fone ,definately better dan the xiaomi mi2

-the xperia z,ohmehn! Dis is one hell of a fone! The water/dust/scratch resistance is such a stuning beauty if u ask me,bt den d price is quite way of my radar!

-the jiayu s1,the all talked about/most anticipated fone in asia,frm written features online,it definately will be a good buy,lets jst hope d price isnt a little too much!

-lg optimus g.dis is one insane fone,had a good feel of it last week,and i was amazed by the feeling,d desing is nice it comes with 2gb ram(which is nice),and a 32gb rom no sd slot(only 25gb accessible),dats actually a let down! Am a big fan of movies and some creative ebook,inshort i dnt joke with em one bit! D 25gb alone is small sha oh!

Xperia sp.dual core! Nah! Though i love d design,the walkman of the sony line is amazing

zopo c2..oh yeah ,dis fone is cute nice! Comes with a 1gb ram ,which sometimes is a little letdown when u wonna upgrade firmware and maybe os!(android 4.3 and 5.0 fits perfectly on a 2gb ram)

my list keep going on and on,also i will love to have that lumia 820,gonna d ios alittle though!!

1 Like

Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by DrDre1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice analysis u put up there. Sorry about ur lost phones. The S1 is still seems to be the best bargain. I've seen it going on some sites for around 350. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. The 820 isn't bad for a second phone. Having a 5incher with it shouldn't really be a burden.
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by feel666: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2013
ZOPO ZP950+ Smart Phone 4G ROM MTK6589 Quad Core 5.7 Inch IPS Screen 5.0MP Front Camera
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by oribi(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Thinking of after sale service is always important before buy any mobile device
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by initialize(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now available all types of Jiayu phones

Jiayu G3C

Jiayu G4S, G4C

Jiayu G5, G5s

Jiayu G6

Jiayu S2

Follow my advert thread in the technology market to get detail specification and price. click on the hyperlink below
https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by UIA04(f): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Does jiayu have a customer service center in nigeria in case there is a problem
Re: Jiayu G4!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anyone has Jiayu F2 for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To GAIN 1K (1000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2023 (for Free!) / Get Airtel 600 Mb For Just # 100 / Ways Your Smartphone Is Violating Your Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.