Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians (34991 Views)

Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / Laughable Quotes From Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by sugaarbear(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Na good english we wan chop NO matter the bad english wey mrs dame speaks..watin matter na be say she dey in money
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2013
Lilimax:
...at the end he was killed by the bullet but he still died .
I fear GOD!
You'll still end up dead anyways whether you fear a god or not.....
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by deleteme: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2013
I view this post as Tribalistic , as i noticed that no South West/Yoruba leader was mentioned. Even our beloved OBJ, thats a renowned joker. God is watching you ooo!!
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by youngib4real(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2013
feeling dis gbagaun..nah u go skl pass..dame jonny ur a disgrace a first ladiez
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by sugaarbear(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2013
nelxsantos: 1st position goes to DAME P. JONATHAN, thumps up 4 our 1st lady 4 maintainin her position. Lollll.
...guy yur english self bad pass madam dame own
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Even my not-too-well-educated grandma speaks better english than madam dame.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2013
ITbomb: “God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it.” Jonah Jang 2013
There is nothing wrong with this statement.
He simply explained that God alone giveth power. It doesn't matter how one attain power since all of it is God's design.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2013
LastApostle:
There is nothing wrong with this statement.
He simply explained that God alone giveth power. It doesn't matter how one attain power since all of it is God's design.
Then the ends justifies the means then, I would love to attend your church, looks like what I ve been looking for. Do you mind giving me a scriptural backing so that I could use it as we approach 2015
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by HIPROFILE(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Honestly I can't hold my laughter! grin grin
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
ITbomb:
Then the ends justifies the means then, I would love to attend your church, looks like what I ve been looking for. Do you mind giving me a scriptural backing so that I could use it as we approach 2015
Just attend any bible believing church and you are good. A born again Christian believes that all power belongs to GOD!
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by ZACHIE: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

so people now cry when their post don't make front page. i pity you, because you've sold your birth right to seun

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

It was not my thread. it didnt have to be.
Why make laws that you intend breaking?
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by bunmit(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
are these pple actually our leaders?
Oh lord, let ur kingdom come.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Qtsnow(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
CFCfan: " The Benin-Ore-Lagos road today, is in a state of anomie....It will be sardonic, it will be lugubrious, and a state of dishma-pishma if Parliament does raise money, to fix culpability, where culpability is" - Patrick Obahiagbon

im sorry to inform that you are very wrong with the quote you inferred to Hon patrick, because there is meaning to what he said. however his correct expressed goes thus;
" The Benin-Ore-Lagos road today, is in a state of anomy....It will be sardonic, it will be lugubrious, and a state of dismal-abysmal if Parliament does rise, to fix culpability, where culpability is"
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Deskyo: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Not true where d quotes of tinibu el-rufai and buhari
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by kayalla(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
I can't fit shout cheesy
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by richardoz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
these ones no be quotes but misquotes. Very funny especially the minerals in the north.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:06am On Jun 07, 2013
RedBenson: Even my not-too-well-educated grandma speaks better english than madam dame.
FYM
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2013
World war III: The bigger the head, the bigger the headache ---- Moshood Abiola

Dis one no follow
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by naptu2: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2013
The bigger the head, the bigger the headache (kind of like "more money, more problems" ).
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by oferefe(f): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
aduje: I got these quotes by some highly placed individuals in government in the past and at present.

I kept wondering....

Nairalanders, please what is your observation about the comments of an average Nigerian Leader?

(1)..."we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to Nigeria" ...Information Minister Labaran Maku.

(2).."you press men, you always say there are no minerals in kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite"...Bakin Zuwo.

(3)..."Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria"...GEJ

(4)..." I will water your school and fire your school"..Orji Uzoh Kalu

(5) "Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe is our turn"...GEJ

(6).."I will rather kill myself than commit sucide"..Dame Jonathan

(7)..."I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is
850,000 naira"...Atiku Abubakar

(cool"..until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe
there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umoru Dikko.

(9)..."Telephon­e is not meant for the poor"..David Mark

(10)..."The worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States" -Yakubu Gowon

(11).."school is not meant for the poor, only for the rich"..Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim

(12).."At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly"..Diezean­i Madueke.

(13).."Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria"...Obas­anjo

(14)..."The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny"..Malla­m isa Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.

(15).."On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate my family".. Dame Jonathan.

(16).."We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result"...Chris­ Uba

(17).."I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment"...Da­me Jonathan

(18)..."I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive?"- Dame Jonathan.

Source: Nigeria Info Radio Lagos (99.3FM)

Lmao!!!!
Op! you are not nice at all,you mean Dame Patience said all that? C'mon! don't bring down our first lady, she's not that bad.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by StOla: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
naptu2:

Aha! I knew it was either Adisa or Rasaki, but I wasn't sure which of them it was.

It was a Lagos State military governor, so it's sure to be Rasaki.
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Lawrence14: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
dis is pure bullshit
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by Stevecyes(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
they re politising the whole scenarios
Re: Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerians by saulatmagic(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Atiku Admits Lying, Confirms Not Speaking With Col . Sakaba’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.