Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya (18246 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / 15yrs Old Boy Axed Severallyover Allegation Of Witchcraft In Akwaibom[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Smooyis(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Too bad. Here we are talking the loss of a human life. Wether d woman is a witch or not, the people have committed an abominable act. Mercy Lord!

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by richardbry: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
How else are to show the word that we are Africans? If its not twins, its Albinos or deformed people.... Why can't we just have some sense of humanity within us?

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Irritant: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why did she choose flying instead of other craft such as swimming...na wa o......this will serve as a lesson to other members of her fleet ........beautiful grin grin cheesy
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Freiburger(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
jackbauersballs:
You don't need to be Boko Haram to be an extremist...

Word.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
[size=16pt]PLEASE LETS GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY! I CANT BELIEVE CHRISTIANS ARE STILL BURNING W!TCHES IN 21st CENTURY!!!! HORROR!

ALL THESE PASTORS WHO ACCUSE TRADITIONALISTS OF WITCHCRAFT MUST BE HANGED ALSO! [/size]angry angry angry angry
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
A-HA:
AFRICA WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN THE DARKEST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD.
THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS LEFT AFRICA LONG TIME AGO.
AFRICANS STILL BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT IN 2013.
THEY JUST MURDERED THAT POOR WOMAN IN COLD BLOOD.

THAT WAS HOW OUR FOREFATHERS SOLD THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS INTO SLAVERY FOR COMMON MIRROR,WHILE THEY WERE IN THE SHIP, THEY CURSED AFRICA

WE ARE SEEING THE EFFECT NOW

Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ohh, africans den swear for una? Waa kin say we nor go bette, den fisay na rubbish ah dey tok. Nor to we all dey yaa, we go siyam.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Emmafrancis: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wickedness of the highest order. Even worst than the Aluu killers
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Emmafrancis: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]PLEASE LETS GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY! I CANT BELIEVE CHRISTIANS ARE STILL BURNING W!TCHES IN 21st CENTURY!!!! HORROR!

ALL THESE PASTORS WHO ACCUSE TRADITIONALISTS OF WITCHCRAFT MUST BE HANGED ALSO! [/size]angry angry angry angry

how dare you drag christianity into this?? For all we know they may be muslems
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by deletrue: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
ihedioramma: AM SORRY FOR THE GUYS THEY DONT READ BIBLE OR DONT UNDERSTAND IT JESUS LET US TO NO THAT WE NEED TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, TELL ME THE WRONG SEX AND OTHER SIN JESUS TELL US NOT TO DO IS THIS GUYS KEEPING IT? IF THE WOMAN DID THAT SIN IS NOT GOOD. WE HAVE TO forgive so GOD can forgive us our own sin's, that is what we say in prayer. GOD have marcy on them there anger is ten much.
My goodness, what the hell is this? How did this guy know how to visit NL with this terrible level in English grammer? I means, for how long wonders will continue to remain relevant?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emmafrancis:

Where I come from(muslim country) we had 'witches' in our area and they normally go to do'witchcraft' at night but we never once took firewood to go make human bonfire. In fact, the kids use to play with the 'witch child' with b..reast that were the same size and n..ipples pointing east and west.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
ONE PHRASE FOR THIS KIND OF EVIL - POVERTY AND DEEP IGNORANCE
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emmafrancis:

SHUT UP JOOR! ITS ALWAYS CHRISTAINS BURNING WITCHES SINCE 500 AD. YOU GUYZ ARE ALWAYS BURNING WITCHES, EVEN HERE IN AFRICA! angry angry angry angry angry angry

ive never heard of muslims burning witches, to be fair to them.

kandiikane:

Where I come from(muslim country) we had 'witches' in our area but we never once took firewood to go make human bonfire.

where do you come from?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
cramjones: ONE PHRASE FOR THIS KIND OF EVIL - POVERTY AND DEEP IGNORANCE

AND BAD RELIGION (christianity)
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT UP JOOR! ITS ALWAYS CHRISTAINS BURNING WITCHES SINCE 500 AD. YOU GUYZ ARE ALWAYS BURNING WITCHES, EVEN HERE IN AFRICA! angry angry angry angry angry angry

ive never heard of muslims burning witches, to be fair to them.

where do you come from?

Born and raised in Gambia.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

Born and raised in Gambia.

ok good. You are Fuulbe?
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok good. You are Fuulbe?
Grandma is.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:
Grandma is.

so what are you (mostly). Im guessing Mandé?
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Aluu people on track.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so what are you (mostly). Im guessing Mandé?

I'm mostly limba. Dad is. I do speak mandinka though because that's my granddad's people.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by babadem2much(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
sheyie2007: Na person mama o

yes oh even if d pesin mama na witch or (winch) na im mama, buh daz d ryt way to prosecute bh dem craze? sentence to live by fire....................
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
a limba limba lima

Isn't that a game?
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
a limba limba lima

Isn't that a game?

Lol sharrap! I saw your message on that thread about someone talking about wh.oring and you mentioned me. Kwasia. I'm still waiting for a picture of your black star. tongue
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by babadem2much(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote
author=PAGAN 9JA][size=16pt]PLEASE LETS GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY! I
CANT BELIEVE CHRISTIANS ARE STILL BURNING W!TCHES IN 21st CENTURY!!!!
HORROR!

ALL THESE PASTORS WHO ACCUSE TRADITIONALISTS OF WITCHCRAFT MUST BE
HANGED ALSO! [/size]angry angry angry angry[/quote]

I KNOW THIS THREAD IS 4 U, ATIN U DON COME AGAIN WIT UR PAGANISM
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol sharrap! I saw your message on that thread about someone talking about wh.oring and you mentioned me. Kwasia. I'm still waiting for a picture of your black star. tongue

I'd never mention you and whoring in one sentence. Show me the link.
Ahhh keep waiting....after I don dash you 2legit grin
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by babadem2much(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:

Nothing but the truth.

Lie God is still in Africa n 4eva be. d mighty men of God in d whole world are in Africa, so we are nt cursed. God still recognize us as his people
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by bid4rich(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
POLICE CAP: [size=20pt]There is no smoke without fire.[/size]Thou I do not support the lynching.

what about the one from the deep freezer?
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by bid4rich(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You just sounded your name out LOUD with your amputated comment. shiiiorr

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
madness! No other word. If i didn't know better, i'd have thought we were still in the 80's
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'd never mention you and whoring in one sentence. Show me the link.
Ahhh keep waiting....after I don dash you 2legit grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1264992/high-prices-men-pay-sex/10#16004814

This one na? Shey you blind. You need koboko for your nyash. Dash me someone that is ready to fly straight to my house not someone that expects me to buy canoe to paddle across the sea to their house. tongue
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

https://www.nairaland.com/1264992/high-prices-men-pay-sex/10#16004814

This one na? Shey you blind. You need koboko for your nyash. Dash me someone that is ready to fly straight to my house not someone that expects me to buy canoe to paddle across the sea to their house. tongue

LOL Na joke jor grin grin grin

Keep insulting my brother like that. Don't come and bother us when you reach 35 cheesy cheesy
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
ihedioramma: AM SORRY FOR THE GUYS THEY DONT READ BIBLE OR DONT UNDERSTAND IT JESUS LET US TO NO THAT WE NEED TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, TELL ME THE WRONG SEX AND OTHER SIN JESUS TELL US NOT TO DO IS THIS GUYS KEEPING IT? IF THE WOMAN DID THAT SIN IS NOT GOOD. WE HAVE TO forgive so GOD can forgive us our own sin's, that is what we say in prayer. GOD have marcy on them there anger is ten much.
is it not bible that says "take a witch to the back of the city and kill her" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 / I Tend To Lie Unnecessarily. Please Help / Most Expensive Furnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.