Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya (18247 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / 15yrs Old Boy Axed Severallyover Allegation Of Witchcraft In Akwaibom[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

I'm mostly limba. Dad is. I do speak mandinka though because that's my granddad's people.

oh thats great. cool
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by OCcool: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
ihedioramma: AM SORRY FOR THE GUYS THEY DONT READ BIBLE OR DONT UNDERSTAND IT JESUS LET US TO NO THAT WE NEED TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, TELL ME THE WRONG SEX AND OTHER SIN JESUS TELL US NOT TO DO IS THIS GUYS KEEPING IT? IF THE WOMAN DID THAT SIN IS NOT GOOD. WE HAVE TO forgive so GOD can forgive us our own sin's, that is what we say in prayer. GOD have marcy on them there anger is ten much.
Gibberish

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is very sad occurrence. So, the culture of impunity is as pervasive as sunlight.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by doetree: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
What if all this false afterall, how will all this people feel? Only God can judge no man can.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by supaeagles(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:
Where I come from(muslim country) we had 'witches' in our area and they normally go to do'witchcraft' at night but we never once took firewood to go make human bonfire. In fact, the kids use to play with the 'witch child' with b..reast that were the same size and n..ipples pointing east and west.
Wow!!!!! Please tell me which country this is so I can visit and personally see these erotik witches. Do they also fly on broomsticks at night?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by sobaemma(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Suffer not the witch to live,well done kenya,this will insert fear and be a lesson to the wicthes in kenya and will make them hide under their shell
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by aglomar: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
lt's possible. Africa and evil powers!
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
supaeagles:
Wow!!!!! Please tell me which country this is so I can visit and personally see these erotic witches. Do they also fly on broomsticks at night?

Broomsticks, naah, that's old school. They have flying cars they use. If you peek out at 3am, you will see loads of traffic in the sky.
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL Na joke jor grin grin grin

Keep insulting my brother like that. Don't come and bother us when you reach 35 cheesy cheesy

Lol I know tongue

I could always marry a woman. cheesy
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by ARIORILANRE: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Black man with black mind God will judge all the killers not the witch but people that burn

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by micki83(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
ihedioramma: AM SORRY FOR THE GUYS THEY DONT READ BIBLE OR DONT UNDERSTAND IT JESUS LET US TO NO THAT WE NEED TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, TELL ME THE WRONG SEX AND OTHER SIN JESUS TELL US NOT TO DO IS THIS GUYS KEEPING IT? IF THE WOMAN DID THAT SIN IS NOT GOOD. WE HAVE TO forgive so GOD can forgive us our own sin's, that is what we say in prayer. GOD have marcy on them there anger is ten much.
*dey haff com again o*...Nna,what are u speaking,biko? undecided

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
The story sef get as e bi.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by micki83(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
deletrue: My goodness, what the hell is this? How did this guy know how to visit NL with this terrible level in English grammer? I means, for how long wonders will continue to remain relevant?
U sef,u last sentence get as e be...lol

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by micki83(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
torkaka: why has this made front page? the picture is of a Zimbabwean man set ablaze in south Africa!!
Wait...what? D KENYAN witch is actually a ZIMBABWEAN man who was set ablaze in SOUTH AFRICA?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Elgaxton(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2013

Bia! U need to do something about your sentence construction biko....

Back to the topic: Lets watch and see who the young man will blame now
if he doesn't progress in life after this dastardly act. Humans are becoming
desperately wicked abeg.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
aglomar: lt's possible. Africa and evil powers!

BEWARE OF THIS MAN! POTENTIAL CHRISTIAN WITCH BURNER!

MY TRADITIONALIST BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ABEG STAY AWAY FROM THIS POTENTIAL MURDERER!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by vislabraye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
You can't fight spiritual battle with physical means.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by supaeagles(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:
Broomsticks, naah, that's old school. They have flying cars they use. If you peek out at 3am, you will see loads of traffic in the sky. ....
Hmmmmm.... abeg tell me the country so that I can visit ... even if I don't see the flying witches, I know you guys have some doppe weed grin
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by ghostofsparta(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
A-HA:
AFRICA WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN THE DARKEST CONTINENT IN THE WORLD.
Yes Africa may continue to remain in the dark because of ignorant people like you who think knows but doesn't know. Was it Africans that call themselves Africans or their lands dark continent? Are you aware that they're tremendous external manipulative forces responsible for the present state of Africa.

A-HA:
THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS LEFT AFRICA LONG TIME AGO.
for you to have known that the spirit of God has left Africa then you must surely know where that 'spirit of God' has gone to seek a new abode.

A-HA:
AFRICANS STILL BELIEVE IN WITCHCRAFT IN 2013.
No, majority of todays Africans believe and act with a mindset that has been irreversibly conditioned to eliminate anything that doesn't conform to their slave master's religion such as burning of a concept sold to them as witch-woman and specially gifted children who were obviously misunderstood, as backed by the books of the Abrahamic faiths (heinous deeds which their pre-ancestors never did even when a true so-called witch was identified)

A-HA:
THEY JUST MURDERED THAT POOR WOMAN IN COLD BLOOD.
Just like the Europeans who supposedly brought us civilisations murdered hundreds of thousands of women accused for being witch or having pact with the devil.

A-HA:
THAT WAS HOW OUR FOREFATHERS SOLD THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS INTO SLAVERY FOR COMMON MIRROR,WHILE THEY WERE IN THE SHIP, THEY CURSED AFRICA
Due to the victor's re-written, black-condemning version of history books you might have read or told of, which you like many are programmed to regurgitate without bothering your lazy minds to find out what actually happened...I can say yeah, yeah you're right about your own FOREFATHERS selling their people for mirrors and clothing materials but not we the Yorubas because we already had mirrors (jigi) and clothes (aso=ankara, aso oke, agbada,etc)

A-HA:
WE ARE SEEING THE EFFECT NOW
The negative effect we're experiencing now in most of Africa is as a result of the continuous aftermath of the devastations stemming from dehumanizing slavery, mental slavery, colonialism, and the ongoing neo-colonialistic manipulation by Europians and Arabs insidious intrusions and presence.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by daryoor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
burn witch = aluu 4

the higher a societies ideal the higher they value human life. It just shows hw primitive we are

Some dude will read this and be saying '' good for that witch'' cause 7 prophets have told him that a witch is responsible for his financial difficulty. Na lie, if we all kill the witches in our homes nigerias gdp will not increase exponetially.

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
supaeagles:
Hmmmmm.... abeg tell me the country so that I can visit ... even if I don't see the flying witches, I know you guys have some doppe weed grin
Duuude, you should try ganja inside a witch's flying sports car. One take me for witchcraft in their flying car when I was high once but my mama prayer cut the journey short.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by supaeagles(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:
Duuude, you should try ganja inside a witch's flying sports car. One take me for witchcraft in their flying car when I was high once but my mama prayer cut the journey short
grin grin grin ..... nice one ..... and God Bless your mama.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by mmimahbub(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emmafrancis:

how dare you drag christianity into this?? For all we know they may be muslems
See yourself! "May be muslims"....you are even ashamed to say it. I guess muslims also killed the aluu4, albinos, twins etc
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by avalontony(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
have u read that portion of the bible that says ' suffer not a witch to live'?......u dont knw how evil and heartless dis ppl are.......if she is a witch, she deserves no mercy..............
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by TableLeg(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
angry angry (Jungle justice have taken d place of court justice when the self claimed learned mudafuckers r dining nd wineing in yenagoa,charge nd bail idiots! Till date no justice for d aluu 4 afta al d noise made by d NBA..RIP Aluu4 u r 4eva in our hrts. I await God's justice 4 u cry
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
And what ever hapnd to ..."4gv us our tresspasses as we 4gv those who trepass against us" *smh*sigh* if men were God?
avalontony: have u read that portion of the bible that says ' suffer not a witch to live'?......u dont knw how evil and heartless dis ppl are.......if she is a witch, she deserves no mercy..............
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by pepsia(f): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Does anyone knw if its possible for nigerians to get kenya visa on arrival?
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by K0ala7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mind you, Europe used to solve their problems like this some 1000 years ago. And then they made progress, so that tells you a lot about how deep in sh.it we are.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by bknight: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Smh...Whoever lit that match undecided
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by dapsonlou(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2013
This only happen in africa, that's why the black race is lagging behind every other race.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2013
The day scientists made ground breaking discovery on how to fly a helicopter using your brain...............

Meanwhile, in Africa, they still burning witches alive.......

The greatest threats to peace are idiots...... Idiots that believe in the existence of witches.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 / I Tend To Lie Unnecessarily. Please Help / Most Expensive Furnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.