Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya (18248 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / 15yrs Old Boy Axed Severallyover Allegation Of Witchcraft In Akwaibom[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Gudiza(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2013
Kenya's 'LYNCH A WITCH'-O-METER is topping the African Charts at the moment.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by elmajid(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2013
Shit!!! Those guys no gree ooo. :-XShit!!! Those guys no gree ooo.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by ihedioramma: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2013
yes am back, i thank u all that reply my post. now let me tell u we all are sinners why did the guys bunrnt there fellow sinner? how did this guys know that the woman is a wichcraft ? let me tell u my brothers and sisters corruption,wickedness,adultery,dating a lady or man that is not your wife/husband e.t.c are the same with wichcraft is this guys free from this sin's?. if u are a true follower of Jesus Christ and u keep his law there is nothing wichcraft can do to u that is what JESUS teach me in bible.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2013
50calibre: Africa and savagery are like brothers. Things which haven't been seen for more than 200 years in other places, are found today in Africa.

What this shows is that Africans don't evolve, they still remain in an unevolved state of mankind, an animalistic and low intelligence stage.
thank God.seems like my prayers for you are beginning to work.so you can actually agree that much of AFrican lifestyle and mentality needs to be done away with?I really thank God.I hope you live by this new POV.not switching sides when it pleases you
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by ZURYZEST(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2013
black man's mentality, na wa ooo
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Koolking:
You took the word from my mouth. Jungle justice, good for her.
you are a big FO.OL! Well i dont blame you. I dont blame you. Afterall, you are a product of churches like MFM who make you guys to be so conscious of demons and so anyone you just dont like is a demon anmd must "fall down and die"! The only reason you and those worthless villagers think the woman is a demon is becos she is an old woman!
But tell me, is it a crime to grow old again? Is it a crime to be a woman? Becos, most people accused of witchcraft in the vilages are all old women. You will never find an old man being accused.
Mi really think you should stop considering your self human becos you are not!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by aozioma: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2013
can u help me call them to come burn my wicked uncle. the man worse pass this woman. am not joking
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by darkashes(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2013
dhis cant be true..how would they be burning a witch and yet using an extinguisher..abi na eternal earthfire she dey experience
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
BURN THE CHRISTIANS! angry

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by ikchi: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Cocoa Ola:
only in africa
Abi
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Arrosoft: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]PLEASE LETS GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY! I CANT BELIEVE CHRISTIANS ARE STILL BURNING W!TCHES IN 21st CENTURY!!!! HORROR!

ALL THESE PASTORS WHO ACCUSE TRADITIONALISTS OF WITCHCRAFT MUST BE HANGED ALSO! [/size]angry angry angry angry
Thank God u said 500AD, dose ar ancient christians who burn demonic ppl nd atleast dey knw who den wer burning. So tell me btw d ancient christians who burn demonic ppl nd ur biological brethen (boko harams) who burn ordinary human beings which is beta?
Dnt wish to b rude but u calld 4 it, nd bsid dey neva mentioned if d ppl wer christians or muslims! Anyway just passing bt cnt just bear d insult
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Arrosoft:
Thank God u said 500AD, dose ar ancient christians who burn demonic ppl nd atleast dey knw who den wer burning. So tell me btw d ancient christians who burn demonic ppl nd ur biological brethen (boko harams) who burn ordinary human beings which is beta?
Dnt wish to b rude but u calld 4 it, nd bsid dey neva mentioned if d ppl wer christians or muslims! Anyway just passing bt cnt just bear d insult

I said since 500 AD. do you know how to read

which burnings by xtians increased 10 fold over the years and was the highest 200 years ago.

and now this disease is EXTREMELY high in Africa , where every year 1000s of innocent ppl and children die due to witch burning, especially egged on by christian pastors.

boko haram are not my brothers. Im a Pagan btw. and both are bad. you are both evil and you both should be burned.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by TerryCarr(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
T.I.A
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
BURN THE CHRISTIANS! angry

lmao. u dey crace.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
vislabraye: You can't fight spiritual battle with physical means.

this has nothing to do with spirituality bro.
but a blood thirsty mentality. that's all I am gonna say.

cos I see someone was butthurt about my last comment tongue
(not u obviously)
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Arrosoft: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I said since 500 AD. do you know how to read

which burnings by xtians increased 10 fold over the years and was the highest 200 years ago.

and now this disease is EXTREMELY high in Africa , where every year 1000s of innocent ppl and children die due to witch burning, especially egged on by christian pastors.

boko haram are not my brothers. Im a Pagan btw. and both are bad. you are both evil and you both should be burned.

I felt lyk takin it in a polite nd a simple way dat was y i wrote, i wish nt to b rude........... Bt tru ur name i cn figure out clearly. I ave no tym to waste wit such ppl
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Arrosoft:
I felt lyk takin it in a polite nd a simple way dat was y i wrote, i wish nt to b rude........... Bt tru ur name i cn figure out clearly. I ave no tym to waste wit such ppl

you have nothing more to say. run boi..... run!
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by lovelycynthia: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=donted][/quote]
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by lovelycynthia: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=donted][/quote]Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by TarryFour: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya by Mackgray: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
My names are  mack gray, from the united states of america. I want to share my testimony to the general public on how this great spell caster, Doctor akatakpo helped me to regain my lost contract.I was awarded a contract worth $50 million US Dollars by total petrolium company, but unfortunately after some days the management of the company called me and said they have cancelled the contract which was awarded to me. Then I later found out that the contract was hijacked by another company. I was lost and confused in d street because I have started investing my money on the contract. I was left with no option, not until I discovered a spell caster, Doctor akatakpo. I told him all my problems and promised after casting his spell I will regain the contract within the next 38hours, without asking for any payment from me. At first I never believed him not until the contract was awarded back to me, Doctor akatakpo am really grateful for your support and good work. Your are indeed a great man and a man of your words. Anyone who needs help in any way can contact him through his email address at: drakatakposolutions@gmail.com OR CALL +2348093295266

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 / I Tend To Lie Unnecessarily. Please Help / Most Expensive Furnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.