Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (29120 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by damosky12(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Yes, it will be greater fun when you're unmarried at 55 as an African woman.
Boy, this is cruel. She was just expressing herself in a way that doesnt force a word from you. That your comment is babaric. I REJECT IT FOR HER IN JESUS NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
gentlegg: These are kinds of nonsense you find in boyfriend-girlfriend-ism.

ARE U FROM UNITED STATES OF ABA IGIRA WEY NO KNOW WETIN DEY? ABI D DAY WEY U SEE UR WIFE NA D DAY U MARRY. SOME PEOPLE GO JUST RUN THEIR MOUTH AS IF DEM HOLY.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chessguru1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pin a pregnancy on a man even though they fully know who d real father is. angry

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by uOhamsyahooc: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Les: if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!
i luv dat. their shakara no b 4 my side. when u hv money girls will not b doing this. bc many girls are playing 2 hv their shirt if the definately leave.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by NessaFresh(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
papi365: OH BOY U RE VERY RIT,A LADAY WEY DEY DESPERATELY LUKIN 4 HUSBAND NO GO DO ALL DOSE CHILDISH TINS
i hope u spelt this way purposefully
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
papi365: WETIN I WON USE NAIJA BABE DO SHHHHHHUR. NAIJA BABES NO GET SENSE NA STUPIDITY DEM GET.

*ignores*
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
OP, what about ladies that do leave their ppanties in their BF's bathroom anytime they want to travel back/go back to wherever they came from? Thats rubbish and i wonder what it is there for... That to me is crap

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
NessaFresh: i hope u spelt this way purposefully
i dont understand ur stament.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

*ignores*
IF U LIKE IGNORE AM. I DON TALK MOI MIND.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ogoloray(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahah

Tell her 4 me mehn...
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ogoloray(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
U hav no right 2 judge him...
Nd i advice u 2 stop playing d perfect gentleman by defending d babe, becos she nr go give u number
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:
lool no they arent. its just fun seeing you men at our mercy undecided

THATS WHY MANY OF US ALSO THINK ITS ALSO FUN
WHEN THE WIFE IS AT THE MERCY OF A CHEATING SPOUSE
WHEN THE BOYFRIEND GETS TIRED AND DUMPS A LONG TIME GF wink

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
lrguru: OP, what about ladies that do leave their ppanties in their BF's bathroom anytime they want to travel back/go back to wherever they came from? Thats rubbish and i wonder what it is there for... That to me is crap
U NO GO TROWAY AM?
ABI D PANT NA 10 TONNES E WEIGH?

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by nbright: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Les: if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!
I pray it won't get to that when I start. But I think I like your pattern.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
guy u don take too much alomo. slow down
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
chess guru: Pin a pregnancy on a man even though they fully know who d real father is. angry

Victim? grin
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
shegsrules: A woman actin dis way is a kid if u tink am lying ask d 37yr old single lady in ur neighbourhood

ACTUALLY THE WOMAN BECAME SINGLE @ 37
BY ACTING CHILDISH WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER
@ 37 SHE'S AN OLD MARE
AND OLD MARES AINT TOO CHOOSEY
THEY'LL NIBBLE ON ANY AVAILABLE CARROT
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by HURUCHI(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".

hahahahahah na wa ohhhhhhhhhhh remember say u get sister, aunty, mother
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
awaltii:
I disagree with u. Really most ladies sees it as a way of having fun especially when the guy is of the cool type. I won't want to cough out my personal experience sha. But i think the best effective way to treat a lady nice is of the harsh way. Cos my brother, i bet , coolness may take you no where. So its not a matter of it's only a fool that don't like good things
Yes, it will be greater fun when you're unmarried at 55 as an African woman.

AMEN 2 THAT BRAH
WOMEN ONLY UNDERSTAND STRENGTH
SHOW THA HO WHOSE BOSS
SHE WILL LUV U 4EVA
GOOD GUYS ALWAYS END UP LAST
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by olajide8(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakaguchi: Its too bad, but I especially cannot tolerate 8,6,5,3,2, oh my God! I can't tolerate 10,9,7,4,1.
OP you are right, all this are intolerable
I guess they are the most hated things, I am in one of those's kind of situations, you can't walk out, neither do you want the behaviour to continue, you can't query it, neither can you explain it to people, do you know what's most annoying? when they do finally pick they start to yawn on the phone as if they want to sleep, tell a man bloody outright, the dude has so many alternatives practically begging, Ha! What ,I practically do is ignore the mannerism - she no fit kill me, when Mr Right comes, I am gone with Mrs Left-*straight*
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Skmoda360(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
undecided
Walai
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Chomzy19(f): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Y not? I'm guilty of allthese except no. 6 cuz i luv my life; but seriously these are all games girlz play n it makes relationships interesting... Bsyds taunting guyz is fun; if u dont play d game nw wen u wan play am?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Chomzy19(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Treat your boyfriend nice else
else? U willwalk away? Sure dear there is a queue, some actually nid to leave for others to enter...

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ollyboy009(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice one @op,I am learning something interesting here,time to kick out ma galfriend's a$$$$$$!

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nehemiah459(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
N'Y'A'S'H No get TEETH, but E dey cut S'H'I'T....

Women are Dangerous!!!

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Any woman who tries NO.6 with me would be ''sorry''! if i don't STRANGLE her call me bastard! I don't know about other guys o......but i won't forgive myself if a woman should HIT me and i didn't retaliate! grin grin
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chessguru1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Victim? grin
Hahahaha abeg o!!
But e 2 dey happen nah, and nah that kind lie dey pain pass, cos it can go on for years
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Such type of women, I dump them in the most painful manner no time.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
I send person?If u flirt,i mess double...!C al dis tin na rubbish,when thr is money,no shakara.Tym don pas wey i bin dey treat galz right....!I no fit "think" about gal again.As far as av gotten in btw ur 2 legs,u cant hurt ma feelings no matter what u do.....!As 4 NO.6,mayb she slapped me,thr is notin physical i can do to her,cos i can injure her badly or even kill her n i might get maself into trouble.....,y i go fight with woman?What i wil do to her wil b worst than hard beatings....I no fit talk,but i will frustrate her life til she regret she neva came to this world.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by princespatience: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Its very pleasant 2 c a man dat som times beat u, shout at u, bein at ur mercy beggin u n even cryin. Lolwink
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Rick9(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
When i have more pressing issues to worry about...
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Chomzy19: else? U willwalk away? Sure dear there is a queue, some actually nid to leave for others to enter...
I can only imgaine how wide ur hole will be! Dirty tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.