Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (29121 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by lolaluv1(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
princespatience: Its very pleasant 2 c a man dat som times beat u, shout at u, bein at ur mercy beggin u n even cryin. Lolwink
wtf!
Keep believing he's at your mercy because he cries after beating you, yu year?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by gemini35(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
I,don,t gv a damn
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Chomzy19(f): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Jenams: I can only imgaine how wide ur hole will be! Dirty tin
seriously? U re imagining my hole, well if u really wanna know; check out ur sister's, divide d width by 3 = my hole
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by MzHolly(f): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lola.luv:

wtf!
Keep believing he's at your mercy because he cries after beating you, yu year?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
kiss
val_dee:

awwwwwwww cry me river baby
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ndiuwa: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
11. Fake their ages
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chumakk: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Real men don't waste their time with low minded women
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by flexxzzy(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2013
Life is too fun-filled to give your attention to such ladies.... For someone like me, no 1 can work cos i don't know how to get emotionally affected by crap attitudes...infact only a wussy gets affected by them.. And also personally, i don't see it as a cruel thing after all those people they do it to are not worthy to be called a MAN in the first place
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ehinmero(f): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2013
Guilty of number one, I feelsad right nw,Lesson Learned
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ceeceeco: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2013
4k d mind games! Just entertain my jøystick & u'll get a reward 4 ur services. Nø time 4 fake ass bitches, cøs life's shørt.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2013
These can only happen to men who have not perfected the art of switching of their emotions. Why give a damn about enemy of progress.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by vega84(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2013
All that is listed are 100percent true,most tymes am amazed on hw mean they can be looking tender yet very cruel,but I think this deeply hav to do wit our naija gals who are sooooo wickeed! U need to hear wat de discuss abt us in their wicked girl circles tufiwka!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".
For a mod you talk too much.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zcoreman(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Lolz.luv my lyf..
Of course you do. Just be sure to remember us when you get ra-ped, your boyfriend uses you for sex and dumps you, you get pregnant and everyf-uckingbody questions your fidelty and you get painful periods. smiley.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Godson201333(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2013
NO 7 she should cry,I am pretty sure that she is gonna stop crying later...Na water plenrry for her eyes
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nextworldnx(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2013
Chomzy19: else? U willwalk away? Sure dear there is a queue, some actually nid to leave for others to enter...

...Well, tell me abt dat queue again when u're 37.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chinelomma: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Am guilty of all except no 5 & 6
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by joy1030: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
REALLY GOOD FOR YOU GUYS
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by pleep(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Men are so dumb to fall victim to all this nonsense.

Thats why its best to have the personality type that doesn't need emotional attachment... Nice guys finish last, and if you play the game by the ladies rules do you will always win.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by pleep(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
lrguru: OP, what about ladies that do leave their ppanties in their BF's bathroom anytime they want to travel back/go back to wherever they came from? Thats rubbish and i wonder what it is there for... That to me is crap
yea.. ill never understand that one.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ollyboy009(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
ollyboy009: Nice one @op,I am learning something interesting here,time to kick out ma galfriend's a$$$$$$!
Waoo, congratulate me guys, I just kicked ma gal out of ma filled up memory,you need to feel how happy I am.
Yeye gal wey no dey call don halla me for almost 19mins today keeps begin she don't wanna lose me(seun no vex abeg). Yesss I got enough memory space now,time to place a new banner.

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Les: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
ollyboy009:
Waoo, congratulate me guys, I just kicked ma gal out of ma filled up memory,you need to feel how happy I am.
Yeye gal wey no dey call don halla me for almost 19mins today keeps begin she don't wanna lose me(seun no vex abeg). Yesss I got enough memory space now,time to place a new banner.
congratulations son!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by pleep(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
^ empowered male grin
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by eddyland: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
My annoyance with most men is dat they are too weak, and doze are d types dat mostly reason with dier d**k. Real men reason with dier brains nd neva tek d reasoning or direction of dier d**k in dealin wit gels. A real man too have no time 4 fake gels. Dier ar so many important tins dat shuld be in a real man's head dan wastin his time with doz bitches dt exhibit such. Many men Bleep's up in d name of hunting unda skirt pleasure nd turn themsevs rags nd bufoons to one nasty,uncultured nd uncivilized bitch. Stop stoopin too low, cos most of dem neva worth is. As a man jst knw u ar d boss.

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Les: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Another annoying tins ladies do is dat they'll be showing u d green light but wen you approach them, they wont even have light talkless of being anywhere green...

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by NessaFresh(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry undecided
smartchoice:
For a mod you talk too much.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by damselabi(f): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Les: if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!
Lol...cos u ve nt met som1 u really ve feelings 4...wen u do u wuld understand hw it feels 4 a girl u cherish so much to do dose tins to u.It ll hapen soon.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by damselabi(f): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
eddyland: My annoyance with most men is dat they are too weak, and doze are d types dat mostly reason with dier d**k. Real men reason with dier brains nd neva tek d reasoning or direction of dier d**k in dealin wit gels. A real man too have no time 4 fake gels. Dier ar so many important tins dat shuld be in a real man's head dan wastin his time with doz bitches dt exhibit such. Many men Bleep's up in d name of hunting unda skirt pleasure nd turn themsevs rags nd bufoons to one nasty,uncultured nd uncivilized bitch. Stop stoopin too low, cos most of dem neva worth is. As a man jst knw u ar d boss.
Dias no boss anywia stop deceiving urself.Even d strongest of u has he girl he melts 4 so its nt stooping low.N stop saying women r nt worth it cos u ve sisters too d only tin is knwing ur limit.U men nid to learn to talk responsibly.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Les: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
damselabi:
Lol...cos u ve nt met som1 u really ve feelings 4...wen u do u wuld understand hw it feels 4 a girl u cherish so much to do dose tins to u.It ll hapen soon.
when was that?? Don't you see I'm a lady now??
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by 100Cents: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".

Exactly...
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Youngpo413: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Les:
if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!

correct guy
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Elvis506(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
I don see shege 4 girls hand, so any of these can't move me anymore. Sex starve me: fish neva finish 4 river Make me feel jealous: oyo is ur pet name So evry sickness get medicine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.