Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejected (2562 Views)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejected by chistiana(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2008
i know that love is one of those things that can not be put into words, i have been in love once in my life, i know every one based the word love on their own experience, which doesn't have a set of definition.

when u are rejected by some one u love how do u feel? do u feel ,"less", which is enough reason for you to shed tears.

we know God himself was also rejected by the people he love. (am bothered and not my self for some days because i was rejected by some one i Love)
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2008
yes we feel bad wen we r rejected by d one we love,but i believe every disappointment is a blessing ,cos d best of all later comes d person's way,and u realise dat d other person aint worth a tear from u,cos d second person is always d best of all bests
Re: Rejected by bigfather(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2008
Can be painful . sad
Re: Rejected by chisimdi(f): 8:32pm On May 02, 2008
chistiana:

i know that love is one of those things that can not be put into words, i have been in love once in my life, i know every one based the word love on their own experience, which doesn't have a set of definition.

when u are rejected by some one u love how do u feel? do u feel ,"less", which is enough reason for you to shed tears.

we know God himself was also rejected by the people he love. (am bothered and not my self for some days because i was rejected by some one i Love)

@chistiana,LUV can b bad,it can treat u like dirt,There's always a risk of u getting hurt.LUV is restless and LUV isa flirt.LUV has places 2 go and pple 2 hurt.
Re: Rejected by 4Him1(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2008
hurts but you have to move on. most likely someone better is around the corner, you just never know.
Re: Rejected by TheSly: 8:45pm On May 02, 2008
Its a terrible experience but i believe all things works together for good. . .
One disappointment is a blessing in disguise . . . . .So i take every disappointment as a blessing. cool
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2008
Its a terrible experience but i believe all things works together for good.
is it d bible sly just preached undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rejected by TheSly: 8:52pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

Romans 8:28 smiley
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2008
Romans 8:28 smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked dis is impossicant,wen sly begin read bible or have u heard d date of when d last trumpet will be blown by God?is dat y u quickly repented undecided
Re: Rejected by tngtech(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

Am surprise shocked shocked

Sly quoting the bible
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2008

Am surprise shocked shocked

Sly quoting the bible

i dont think u r as surprised as i am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rejected by OLADO(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2008
Its so painful when such happens especially to a lady, Sori abt dat but life just ave to continue. Beta days wit beta Guys are ahead and to we Guys.MAY GOD 4GIVE US ALL AMEN. grin
Re: Rejected by TheSly: 9:32pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

e no clean at all,many blood stains and many other things cry cry cry cry cry sly please help me ,don't make me waste inside d oven cry cry cry cry
------>Jenny!

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

God loves you too. . . .its never too late. . . .repent today!!

We well talk about it later. . . .I am spying on a chick in ma church right now. . .
at least God didnt say we shouldnt chase chicks.cool tongue cool

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it cool
And have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth
cheesy wink cool
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2008
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Rejected by OLADO(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2008
Sly she dey don ordain to be pastor, if not mak we ordain u as our own pastor, Revd, Bishop Sly 4 nairaland church of Christ, Jennykadry fit be ur Assitant or Deaconess. I agree to be ur treasurer. grin
Re: Rejected by OLADO(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2008
Sly she dey don ordain to be pastor, if not mak we ordain u as our own pastor, Revd, Bishop Sly 4 nairaland church of Christ, Jennykadry fit be ur Assitant or Deaconess. I agree to be ur treasurer. grin
Re: Rejected by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2008
Jennykadry fit be your Assitant or Deaconess

you sure say i dey safe wt sly,as per d fact say i be woman undecided undecided abeg i don born my pikins finish i no wan born another set undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rejected by Akinagirl(f): 12:44am On May 03, 2008
what a thread.
Re: Rejected by U1(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2008
@ Poster

Just curious, what did you do wrong? Well, as we know things doesn't go the way we want them sometimes, but somehow we have to move on. Move on lady, and remember, keep your legs tight together in the mean time. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rejected by Cadet(f): 3:01am On May 03, 2008
@poster
Hmmmm! If I say I've never put myself in the condition of being rejected, you'll think "Oh puhhlzzz". That's just the truth. Sorry, never being down this lane of rejection. lipsrsealed

But if I eventually do get rejected, I'll be sad, ofcourse, I won't cry, I'll just carry myself and try to have some fun to get my mind off of "him". No, I won't go looking for another man just because I feel rejected. undecided
Re: Rejected by StephenP(m): 3:05am On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Not everyone is bound to feel the same way you feel. If you rejected, brush it off and move. It's nothing to feel depressed about.[/size]
Re: Rejected by Cadet(f): 3:08am On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Not everyone is bound to feel the same way you feel.[/size]

*clears throat* ehrrrm, actually. . . grin
Re: Rejected by StephenP(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

*clears throat* ehrrrm, actually you're right grin
[size=13pt]LOL!! Thanks Cadet![/size]
Re: Rejected by Cadet(f): 3:12am On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!! Thanks Cadet![/size]

shocked shocked shocked Like what da! Don't worry, I'll get you back! grin You're right ko you're left ni
Re: Rejected by StephenP(m): 3:13am On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]I'm loving the picture in your profile, omo sexy. Nairaland finally thought me something![/size]
Re: Rejected by Cadet(f): 3:16am On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I'm loving the picture in your profile, omo sexy. Nairaland finally thought me something![/size]

And how did you know to check my profile? tongue What did NL teach you? to check ppl's profile? grin

But thanks sha! I wanted to post if for them passing my pics around! one more to add to their list! It cracked me up that I had to take another pic today grin grin
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 10:15am On May 03, 2008
grin grin grin Thanks All

cool cool got to move on now
Re: Rejected by ztyle(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2008
Yes dear just move on "As far you have life you have hope" remember ur miracle is on the way. wink
Re: Rejected by frank316(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2008
@poster
i guess you just want to have a sense of belonging, by making sure that you are not the only one why feeels very hurt after rejectinon.

well mine is different., i dance around and host a party when ever i am rejected, i drink till; day breaK WITH JOY AND MAKE SURE I DONT TRHINK ABOUT THE LOW LIFE WHO REJECTS ME you wanna know why?

because i have trained my self to see anybody who reject me as not worth it. they dont deserve me and i am better off without them. therefore i dance and trhank God for identifying them, and helping me by making them reject me.
Re: Rejected by chistiana(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2008
interesting
Re: Rejected by uspry1(f): 7:31pm On May 03, 2008
Read existing threads at below to help you understanding better:

Why Do Relationship Break
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130469.0.html

Heal-A-Heart
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113547.0.html

Why Do Relationships Get Busted?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130471.0.html

There are more existing threads using NAIRALAND google!!!
Re: Rejected by onyekang1(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2008
REJECTED? then move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Ladies again: See What They Do "abroad" and even on "home ground"! / He Dumped Me, But Still Seems To Want Me. What Do You Think Is Going On? / Is It Bad For A Married Woman To Go To A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.