Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc (846 Views)

Picture Of Ogugua (sexkillz Babe) And Her Brother Vast Bracket. / M.O.D Ogugua! / Happy Birthday Miss Ogugua Aka Snow White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Since I was banned by almost 6 different moderators for almost 2 months, I must say I missed my posting and replies. The big one, mukina2 banned me entirely from NL. That was ash. Sexkillz banned me for 4 months I guess.
Anyway, I am now a good boy. No more crazy talks, ash words. Etc.
No tribalism, no this and that.
No hate against the muslims, neither any religion.
No hate for the moderators in Romance section and Celeb section.
No hate...
However, I am a new creature, under the laws of NL. Thank you all. Remain blessed throught any God you all believe in. And if you an atheist, let the work of ur hands also bless you.
Aye!
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by overdrive(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Welcome back pls go to d finance department for ur accumulated allowance.
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
overdrive: Welcome back pls go to d finance department for ur accumulated allowance.
. grin
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2013
Lwkmd...buwahahaha
Itsmodella, you need to read this. Lmao
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2013
LMAOOOOOOO!!!! this guy used to be bad mehn. Well, it's good that you've repented grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by 190: 1:22am On Jun 06, 2013
how bad was he really

did he steal angry
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by spikesC(m): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2013
Hahaha... Nairaland no go kill person cheesy
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2013
190: how bad was he really

did he steal angry
grin
Re: Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc by EzePromoe: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2013
You get luck say dem no ban your internet access undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Against NCC Sim Registration Dealine...my Experience / Nigeria Pays The Lowest Electricity Tariff In Africa - Prof. Nebo. / Pictures Of Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.