Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is Sasha P Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Sasha P Pregnant? (1778 Views)

Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Sasha P Shows Off Her Hot New Toned Body.. So Sexy! / Banky W, Kanu Nwankwo, Funke Akindele, Sasha P @ The Olympic Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sasha P Pregnant? by omophilip: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2013
She was spotted at Tuface campus tour which held in Unilag. I didn't notice it, but my readers did and called my attention to it. To be honest, that can't be just a tummy, and the face. oh well, congrats Sasha....Congrats.

http://kumkumba..com/2013/06/sasha-p-spotted-with-baby-bump.html

Re: Is Sasha P Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2013
Yes ke we wan born now.
Re: Is Sasha P Pregnant? by braine(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2013
I don't think so. She's just fat and shapeless. You know the way regular Naija ladies are na; with pot bellies that would make one think they're pregnant.
Re: Is Sasha P Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2013
e be like say ur braine dey misfire angry angry
braine: I don't think so. She's just fat and shapeless. You know the way regular Naija ladies are na; with pot bellies that would make one think they're pregnant.
Re: Is Sasha P Pregnant? by labaks(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
braine: I don't think so. She's just fat and shapeless. You know the way regular Naija ladies are na; with pot bellies that would make one think they're pregnant.

Clueless m.u.m.u of d cetury. How are Nigerians ladies? Are Tiwa Savage, Genevieve, steph, Chemistry, even me tongue not Nigerian ladies? Think before u write!! She's fat cos she wants 2 grin
Re: Is Sasha P Pregnant? by tjfulloption(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin she ate cassava bread ni!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jenifa, Aki And Pawpaw Hawking Pure Water / Nicki Minaj And Iggy Azalea, Who Is A Better Rapper / Five(5) Celebrities That You'd Find Their Names In Dictionary,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.