Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity (2055 Views)

A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Antichrist

The name "antichrist" is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The Apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist.

Studying these verses, we learn that many antichrists (false teachers) will appear between the time of Christ's first and Second Coming, but there will be one great antichrist who will rise to power during the end times, or "last hour," as 1 John phrases it.

He will deny the teaching of Jesus, He will be a liar and a deceiver.

WHO IS AN ANTI-CHRIST BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by manmacho: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2013
1 John 2:21-23
So who is lying here? It’s the person who denies that Jesus is the Divine Christ, that’s who. This is what makes an antichrist: denying the Father, denying the Son. No one who denies the Son has any part with the Father, but affirming the Son is an embrace of the Father as well.

1 John 4:2-3
Here’s how you test for the genuine Spirit of God. Everyone who confesses openly his faith in Jesus Christ—the Son of God, who came as an actual flesh-and-blood person—comes from God and belongs to God. And everyone who refuses to confess faith in Jesus has nothing in common with God. This is the spirit of antichrist that you heard was coming. Well, here it is, sooner than we thought!
1 John 4:1-3
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2013
manmacho: 1 John 2:21-23
So who is lying here? It’s the person who denies that Jesus is the Divine Christ, that’s who. This is what makes an antichrist: denying the Father, denying the Son. No one who denies the Son has any part with the Father, but affirming the Son is an embrace of the Father as well.
You don't get it my brother, the meaning of anti-christ is anybody that deny the teaching of Jesus, that person will be a liar and a deceiver.

Before you can get the meaning of anti-christ very well, you must understand the meaning of CHRISTIANITY, was it from Jesus himself or his disciples or others, so from there you will understand who are the anti-christ btw christianity and islam religion
manmacho:
1 John 4:2-3
Here’s how you test for the genuine Spirit of God. Everyone who confesses openly his faith in Jesus Christ—the Son of God, who came as an actual flesh-and-blood person—comes from God and belongs to God. And everyone who refuses to confess faith in Jesus has nothing in common with God. This is the spirit of antichrist that you heard was coming. Well, here it is, sooner than we thought!
Let me help you to shield more light on it maybe you will understand what I mean

Historical Quotes Concerning anti-christ and his doctrines from Historians, Philosophers and Theologians:

“If Christianity needed an Anti-Christ, they need look no further than Paul”

-- The English philosopher Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832)

“We have already noted that every teaching of Jesus was already in the literature of the day….. Paul, the founder of Christianity, the writer of half the NT, almost never quotes Jesus in his letters and writings." (Professor Smith in his “The World Religions”, p 330)

“Paul created a theology of which none but the vaguest warrants can be found in the words of Christ…..Fundamentalism is the triumph of Paul over Christ.”
--Will Durant (Philosopher)

manmacho: This is the spirit of antichrist that you heard was coming. Well, here it is, sooner than we thought!

"Paul's words are not the Words of God. They are the words of Paul- a vast difference."
--Bishop John S. Spong, Episcopal Bishop of Newark. (Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism, p. 104, Harper San Francisco, 1991)

"Paul insists that there is only one 'gospel of Christ' (Galatians 1:7), so why did later Christians accept as 'Scripture' four written gospels?"
--Graham N. Stanton, “The Gospels and Jesus”, The Oxford Bible Series (1989), p.125

"Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus."

(Thomas Jefferson, The Great Thoughts by George Sildes, Ballantine Books, New York, 1985, p.208)

"Where possible he (Paul) avoids quoting the teaching of Jesus, in fact even mentioning it. If we had to rely on Paul, we should not know that Jesus taught in parables, had delivered the sermon on the mount, and had taught His disciples the 'Our Father.' Even where they are specially relevant, Paul passes over the words of the Lord."

(Albert Schweitzer, The Mysticism of Paul the Apostle, p. 171)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by manmacho: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
ayenny02: You don't get it my brother, the meaning of anti-christ is anybody that deny the teaching of Jesus, that person will be a liar and a deceiver.

Before you can get the meaning of anti-christ very well, you must understand the meaning of CHRISTIANITY, was it from Jesus himself or his disciples or others, so from there you will understand who are the anti-christ btw christianity and islam religionLet me help you to shield more light on it maybe you will understand what I mean

Historical Quotes Concerning anti-christ and his doctrines from Historians, Philosophers and Theologians:

“If Christianity needed an Anti-Christ, they need look no further than Paul”

-- The English philosopher Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832)

“We have already noted that every teaching of Jesus was already in the literature of the day….. Paul, the founder of Christianity, the writer of half the NT, almost never quotes Jesus in his letters and writings." (Professor Smith in his “The World Religions”, p 330)

“Paul created a theology of which none but the vaguest warrants can be found in the words of Christ…..Fundamentalism is the triumph of Paul over Christ.”
--Will Durant (Philosopher)

"Paul's words are not the Words of God. They are the words of Paul- a vast difference."
--Bishop John S. Spong, Episcopal Bishop of Newark. (Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism, p. 104, Harper San Francisco, 1991)

"Paul insists that there is only one 'gospel of Christ' (Galatians 1:7), so why did later Christians accept as 'Scripture' four written gospels?"
--Graham N. Stanton, “The Gospels and Jesus”, The Oxford Bible Series (1989), p.125

"Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus."

(Thomas Jefferson, The Great Thoughts by George Sildes, Ballantine Books, New York, 1985, p.208)

"Where possible he (Paul) avoids quoting the teaching of Jesus, in fact even mentioning it. If we had to rely on Paul, we should not know that Jesus taught in parables, had delivered the sermon on the mount, and had taught His disciples the 'Our Father.' Even where they are specially relevant, Paul passes over the words of the Lord."

(Albert Schweitzer, The Mysticism of Paul the Apostle, p. 171)

i can not argue with you, believe and twist whatever you want. the bible quote i put their are simple to understand.

pls. note; they are not paul words but John the beloved that is what i quoted
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
manmacho:

i can not argue with you, believe and twist whatever you want. the bible quote i put their are simple to understand.

pls. note; they are not paul words but John the beloved that is what i quoted
Who was the founder of christianity? Was it Jesus or Paul?
Can you tell me that the teaching of Paul was not against the teaching of Jesus(as)

However, if u examine the bible carefully, u would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
ayenny02:
Who was the founder of christianity? Was it Jesus or Paul?
Can you tell me that the teaching of Paul was not against the teaching of Jesus(as)

However, if u examine the bible carefully, u would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.

1. Let me ask you: who are the disciples of Jesus?

2. What are the teachings of Jesus?

3. What are the teachings of Paul?

4. Can you bring out the differences.

5. Those people you quoted as saying many things against the writings of Paul, were they Christians or Muslims? If they were Christians, did they continue believing the Bible or converted to Islam?
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
The names of the 12 apostles were in Matthew 10:2-4, Mark 3:14-19, and Luke 6:13-16:

And when day came, he called his disciples and chose from them twelve, whom he named apostles: Simon, whom he named Peter, and Andrew his brother, and James and John, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon who was called the Zealot, and Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor. (ESV)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
cleanvessel:

Follow Jesus or Follow Paul?

The New Testament gives us a choice; either we follow Jesus Christ, or the anti-Christ Paul of Tarsus: Each one demands his followers to accept his teachings:

Be ye followers of me… that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered [them] to you. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

“If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31)

According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of “vicarious atonement”. Compare the two passages below:

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. (Hebrews 9:22)

Jesus was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin? And Jesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation. (Gospel of the Nazorenes, Lection 33, verses 1-2)
cleanvessel:

Jesus was circumcised, Paul rejected circumcision:

This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)

The Jewish Law commands the circumcision on the eighth day. The reason why Christians are not circumcised is because they follow Paul. They have broken the covenant of Circumcision according to Jesus himself (5:19)

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. (Galatians 5:6, KJV)

The Talmud states the following to those who break the Covenant:

"The one who voids the covenant of Abraham has no portion in the world to come (Avot 3:16).

Christians may not have any “portion in the world to come” because they have totally rejected the Message of Jesus, replacing the Gospel with the Gospel of Paul.

Jesus taught Salvation comes through Faith and Works, Paul distorted it:

Jesus taught salvation is attained by keeping the commandments, physical prayer, fasting, and observing the Law of Moses. Paul neglected these commands and distorted the Path to Salvation preached by Jesus.

Paul said that “salvation comes through faith and grace” which is exactly what the missionaries are saying today.
cleanvessel:

Jesus Forbade the Gentiles:

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 10:5-6)

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24)

Paul rejected this command of NOT preaching to the Gentiles, they were restricted. Paul openly preached among the Gentiles, a totally different religion:

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (Romans 11:13

AND MANY MORE......

The New Testament was written under the influence of Paul, the four Gospel writers were Gentile converts to Pauline Christianity. Hence, there is nothing Jewish about the New Testament, it was solely written for Pauline Christians whose background was pagan.

The Hebrew Scriptures of the Nazarenes and Ebionites were destroyed by the Pauline Church. The original sayings of Jesus were lost forever. The New Testament today exists in Greek, and not Hebrew or Aramaic, the spoken tongues of Jesus.

The Gospel of Matthew seems to be the “most Jewish” book in the New Testament, 

Luke was a Gentile and not eye-witness

Mark was Barnabas’s nephew and not eye-witness

John was martyred decades before the Gospel (bearing his name) was even written.

Nevertheless, the four Gospels are NOT mentioned by name before the year 190 CE. We have scholarly quotations to back this claim.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
ayenny02:

The New Testament gives us a choice; either we follow Jesus Christ, or the anti-Christ Paul of Tarsus: Each one demands his followers to accept his teachings:

Be ye followers of me… that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered [them] to you. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of “vicarious atonement”. Compare the two passages below:

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. (Hebrews 9:22)

Jesus was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin? And Jesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation. (Gospel of the Nazorenes, Lection 33, verses 1-2)

This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)

The Jewish Law commands the circumcision on the eighth day. The reason why Christians are not circumcised is because they follow Paul. They have broken the covenant of Circumcision according to Jesus himself (5:19)

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. (Galatians 5:6, KJV)

The Talmud states the following to those who break the Covenant:

"The one who voids the covenant of Abraham has no portion in the world to come (Avot 3:16).

Christians may not have any “portion in the world to come” because they have totally rejected the Message of Jesus, replacing the Gospel with the Gospel of Paul.

Jesus taught Salvation comes through Faith and Works, Paul distorted it:

Jesus taught salvation is attained by keeping the commandments, physical prayer, fasting, and observing the Law of Moses. Paul neglected these commands and distorted the Path to Salvation preached by Jesus.

Paul said that “salvation comes through faith and grace” which is exactly what the missionaries are saying today.

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24)

Paul rejected this command of NOT preaching to the Gentiles, they were restricted. Paul openly preached among the Gentiles, a totally different religion:

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (Romans 11:13

AND MANY MORE......

The New Testament was written under the influence of Paul, the four Gospel writers were Gentile converts to Pauline Christianity. Hence, there is nothing Jewish about the New Testament, it was solely written for Pauline Christians whose background was pagan.

The Hebrew Scriptures of the Nazarenes and Ebionites were destroyed by the Pauline Church. The original sayings of Jesus were lost forever. The New Testament today exists in Greek, and not Hebrew or Aramaic, the spoken tongues of Jesus.

The Gospel of Matthew seems to be the “most Jewish” book in the New Testament, 

Luke was a Gentile and not eye-witness

Mark was Barnabas’s nephew and not eye-witness

John was martyred decades before the Gospel (bearing his name) was even written.

Nevertheless, the four Gospels are NOT mentioned by name before the year 190 CE. We have scholarly quotations to back this claim.

Your reports are very contradictory. I asked you to mention the names of Jesus disciples on purpose:
1. I want you to say for yourself who Jesus disciples were and you scored a pass mark by naming the correct twelve.

2. I am sure you know Nazarenes was not among the twelve disciples you mentioned. Who is Nazarenes? His account is not believable because he was not a disciple. Even though Paul was not among the twelve but we knew and accepted that he joined them later.

3. You also mentioned Avot 3:16. Who is Avot? His writing is not recorgnised as he was not a disciple.

4. You said the Gospel of Matthew seems to be the most Jewish book in the New Testament. Mathew was an eye-witness but Luke and Mark were not eye-witnesses according to you. But you said earlier that Luke and Mark were among the disciples. Why are you contradicting yourself? If Luke and Mark were disciples, how are they not eye-witnesses?

5. You said John was martyred decades before the Gospel. Which John? Remember you mentioned John as one of the disciples. I say again, your report is nothing to write home about.

ISRAEL AND THE GENTILES

It is true that Israel was God's chosen people. They were favoured by God. All the past prophets were from there up to the time of Jesus. Even the quran supports that Israel was a favoured people.

[Shakir 38:44]
And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with It and do not break your oath; surely We found him patient; most excellent the servant! Surely he was frequent m returning (to Allah).

[Shakir 38:45]
And remember Our servants Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub, men of power and insight.

[Shakir 38:46]
Surely We purified them by a pure quality, the keeping m mind of the (final) abode.

[Shakir 38:47] And most surely they were with Us, of the elect, the best.

Shakir 2:47]
O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations

Because Israel was favoured they had to be attended to first but Jesus was not sent to them alone . When Jesus was being named in the Temple, the priest made the following statement:

Luke 2:30
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Luke 2:31
Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

Luke 2:32
A light to lighten the GENTILES, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Further confirmations that Jesus was not sent to Israel alone it was just that they were attended to first.

Luke 24:46
And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luke 24:47
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all NATIONS BEGINNING AT JERUSALEM.

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Quran also confirms Jesus is for MEN:

[Shakir 19:21]
He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.

[Shakir 19:22] So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.

In all of the above, where do you see Paul's writing?

Before I stop,you mentioned Mathew was an eye-witness. Please study the book of Mathew very well and tell the whole muslim world to believe the Gospel contained therein.

I pray God will forgive you for your deliberate attempt mislead innocent souls in the name of defending your religion.Your stereo-typed posts you obtained from anti-Christ sites is full of errors. They are instruments for the coming anti-Christ. Infact you are qualified to be a minister under anti-Christ government because you are working so hard for it. Thank you.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
cleanvessel:

Your reports are very contradictory. I asked you to mention the names of Jesus disciples on purpose:
1. I want you to say for yourself who Jesus disciples were and you scored a pass mark by naming the correct twelve.

2. I am sure you know Nazarenes was not among the twelve disciples you mentioned. Who is Nazarenes? His account is not believable because he was not a disciple. Even though Paul was not among the twelve but we knew and accepted that he joined them later.

3. You also mentioned Avot 3:16. Who is Avot? His writing is not recorgnised as he was not a disciple.

5. You said John was martyred decades before the Gospel. Which John? Remember you mentioned John as one of the disciples. I say again, your report is nothing to write home about.

You want to use style to derail from the topic, I gave enough point how the doctrine of paul(anti-christ) was against the teaching of jesus christ, you kept silent on it without saying anything and talking on irrelevant issue of disciples.
cleanvessel:

Even though Paul was not among the twelve but we knew and accepted that he joined them later.

Can you give me any verses where paul(anti-christ and founder of christianity) were later joined the disciples,
cleanvessel:

ISRAEL AND THE GENTILES

It is true that Israel was God's chosen people. They were favoured by God. All the past prophets were from there up to the time of Jesus. Even the quran supports that Israel was a favoured people.

I don't want to derail from the topic I would have given you full detail how jesus was sent to the lost sheep of isreality

Prophet Jesus (as) is referred to as a Prophet of Galilee and not of the whole world by the ordinary folk in Matthew 21:11. It were the hypocrites like Paul who changed his mission to suit their needs.

"And the crowds said, 'This is the prophet Jesus of Nazareth of Galilee.'"

Jesus (as) is definitely greater than the disciples and his words are what matter most. If there is a contradiction, the disciples should be rejected on that matter!

"And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour, except in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.'" (also in Matthew 13:57, Luke 4:24 and John 4:43
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
My friend, you are interpreting the Bible wrongly. What I have given above is enough for you if you are a child of salvation. You had better face you quran and stop dabling into the bible you don't have training about.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
cleanvessel: My friend, you are interpreting the Bible wrongly.
interpreting Bible wrongly from your mouth, I believe you don't have anything to say or defend abt the truth I exposed.
cleanvessel: What I have given above is enough for you if you are a child of salvation.

Where is enough? Don't worry I will still expose more about your founder of ur religion.

However, if one examines the bible carefully, that person would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.

The Apostles in Jerusalem heard that Paul has been preaching a different doctrine in Galatia and Corinthia. Paul was telling them not to follow the law anymore and that they don’t have to eat kosher meat anymore or to be circumcised (according to Genesis 17::14, the covenant is broken if there is no circumcision) etc. So the Apostles went to Galatia and Corinthia and convinced everyone that Paul is wrong, when Paul heard about this he went straight back to the cities………

Galatians 1:6

6. I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel

It says different Gospel, so obviously the disciples were teaching them a different doctrine and it was not just minor issues.

Galatians 2:11-21

Paul Opposes Peter

11. When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.
12. Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. ( why did people such as the Apostle James still believe that the law regarding food should still be applied? If Jesus came to replace the law, then why are they still following the law?)
13. The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray. (so, Peter, James and Barnabas are wrong?)

14When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15. We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners'
16. know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.
( why are they arguing over following the law or not? Why are they not in agreement of doctrine?)

17. "If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!
18. If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.
19. For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.
20. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
21. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!
cleanvessel: You had better face you quran and stop dabling into the bible you don't have training about.

I have pity for you because you have deviated from what Jesus and disciples preached. Let me give you more maybe you will understand and stay away from falsehood.

Paul condemns all Jewish Christians including Peter and Barnabas. We only have Paul’s side of the story but Peter’s recollection of this story is not given to us in the New Testament.

Peter truly would have known Jesus better than Paul. There is dispute whether 1 Peter is a letter written by Peter and almost all scholars, ancient and modern agree that 2 Peter is not a letter written by Peter.

Acts 4:31
31. After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

If Peter was filled with the Holy Spirit then why is Paul calling Peter a hypocrite for eating with the Gentiles and then when people came from James he got up. James is Jesus’ half brother, he lived and stayed with Jesus. Why did he still think that people have to eat kosher meat? We don’t have any account of Peter’s story regarding this incident. Barnabas is also called a hypocrite in verse 13. Look how in verses 15 thought 17 Paul is arguing with them about the law. That means the disciples wanted to follow the law and suggested following it. Otherwise Paul wouldn’t have mentioned it. How could he say those things to Peter and look what Jesus said about Peter.

Matthew 16:18
18. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Paul said in Romans that all food is clean.

Romans 14:20
20. Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble.

In the Book of Acts the Apostles wrote a letter to the gentiles to abstain from certain foods and that not all foods were declared clean

Acts 15:29

29. You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.

Galatians 3:1-3
1. You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.
2. I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard?
3. Are you so foolish?

Obviously we have people that are disagreeing with him. If Jesus taught that the law is over clearly, then people would not be arguing over this.

2 Corinthians 11:4-5
4. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
5. But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those "super-apostles."

This is all doctrine and again he is criticizing the disciples.

2 Corinthians 11: 22-24
What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about.
22. Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. 23. Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.
24. Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

Again he is comparing himself to the disciples. If this man were truly doing all this work for God, he would not be complaining about his pain and torturing and suffering. If he is truly sincere he would not have mentioned those things. Prophets and messengers never complained and boasted about their sufferings.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2013
I repeat, you are a minister of anti-Christ. You and your anti-Christ agents on the internet that you paste their errors are not capable of winning souls to hellfire meant for the muslims.

You always quote Paul out of context. With your mind to criticize you cannot see clearly the real meanings of his statements, moreso that you have no training in the bible.

You keep attacking Paul wrongly as the founder of Christianity. That is one of the proofs that you are not versed in the bible, you only quote the statements of your mentors on the net.

Muhammad was the founder of islam. He claimed he received revelations from a spirit and you believe. How are sure you he truly received revelation from a spirit? Were you there? Who else saw the spirit for confirmation? HOW ARE YOU SURE THE SPIRIT THAT SPOKE TO MUHAMMAD (if at all) WAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST GOING BY THE MESSAGES HE REVEALED? In Buddaism, Ekanka etc, they too all see spirits giving them messages.

Please tell us where God promised sending Muhammad? A prophet whose mission has to do with salvation of mankind must have his coming announced by God. Somebody cannot just wake up one day and claim he brings good news to mankind. There has to be confirmation from God. God speaks to all prophets but Muhammad.

If it was God who sent Gabriel, He would have spoken for his confirmation. God never spoke to Muhammad except in his one-night dream to paradise.

Tell me, which of the prophets God sent an angel to appoint like Muhammad? It is God Himself who appoints His prophets. Muhammad's case is like the president of a nation sending his messenger to appoint a minister.Where do see that done. Angels are but God's messengers. Muhammad was used by the spirit of anti-Christ who pretended to have come from God. That Gabriel was not the true God's Gabriel. Islam was introduced and controlled by the spirit of anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
cleanvessel: I repeat, you are a minister of anti-Christ. You and your anti-Christ agents on the internet that you paste their errors are not capable of winning souls to hellfire meant for the muslims.

You always quote Paul out of context. With your mind to criticize you cannot see clearly the real meanings of his statements, moreso that you have no training in the bible.

You keep attacking Paul wrongly as the founder of Christianity. That is one of the proofs that you are not versed in the bible, you only quote the statements of your mentors on the net.
if what I said was not true why not prove me wrong, did I quote anything from Quran?
Sorry continue with ur falsehood
cleanvessel:
Muhammad was the founder of islam. He claimed he received revelations from a spirit and you believe. How are sure you he truly received revelation from a spirit? Were you there? Who else saw the spirit for confirmation? HOW ARE YOU SURE THE SPIRIT THAT SPOKE TO MUHAMMAD (if at all) WAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST GOING BY THE MESSAGES HE REVEALED? In Buddaism, Ekanka etc, they too all see spirits giving them messages.

Please tell us where God promised sending Muhammad? A prophet whose mission has to do with salvation of mankind must have his coming announced by God. Somebody cannot just wake up one day and claim he brings good news to mankind. There has to be confirmation from God. God speaks to all prophets but Muhammad.

If it was God who sent Gabriel, He would have spoken for his confirmation. God never spoke to Muhammad except in his one-night dream to paradise.

Tell me, which of the prophets God sent an angel to appoint like Muhammad? It is God Himself who appoints His prophets. Muhammad's case is like the president of a nation sending his messenger to appoint a minister.Where do see that done. Angels are but God's messengers. Muhammad was used by the spirit of anti-Christ who pretended to have come from God. That Gabriel was not the true God's Gabriel. Islam was introduced and controlled by the spirit of anti-Christ.

pls don't derail the thread, if you have anything against islam open your thread and challenge muslims
cleanvessel: Islam was introduced and controlled by the spirit of anti-Christ.

You should have known the anti-christ between islam and paul the founder of christianity

Paul created a doctrine about “salvation through the cross” while discarding the teachings of Jesus in its totality.

He established the falsehood that “faith in the resurrection” is the way to salvation while totally rejecting the sayings of Jesus (Matthew 9:13, 12:7, Hosea 6:6, Micah 8:7-cool

And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. (1 Corinthians 15:14-17)

The Old Testament teaches that ‘human sacrifice’ is wrong, and the verses Job 7:9, 14:14, Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 deny the resurrection!

[As] the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no [more]. (Job 7:9)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2013
What is it you are doing? I talked about quran and islam you said am trying to derail the thread. Do you open the thread for bible and christianity discussions only? Pls check the topic of your thread and react to the points raised on Muhammad and islam.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2013
cleanvessel: What is it you are doing? I talked about quran and islam you said am trying to derail the thread. Do you open the thread for bible and christianity discussions only?
This thread mean to expose anti-christ, if u have anything in islam that against jesus you are free to bring it and let's analyse it but anything unrelated to the topic I will not answer it. Open thread for unrelated topic and challenge muslims, we will answer you. Sorry!!!! 

cleanvessel: Pls check the topic of your thread and react to the points raised on Muhammad and islam.
Bring any verses that you believe its against the jesus, I will accommodate that

Paul has been denounced by theologians and scholars throughout history, the hatred which he incited by his teachings against the Jewish Law, and the political support he gave to the Roman emperors, show how desperate he was to destroy the Nazarene sect, the followers of the early Jesus movement, known as The Way (Acts 9:2, 19:23)

Paul’s claim to being Pharisaic is lying of the highest order. Paul was a Gnostic by the style of his own literature! He persecuted the followers of Jesus to please the heart of Popea, but when he failed; he burst into rage, inventing “Christianity” by preaching against the Jewish Law and the doctrines. He produced Christianity for the sole purpose of converting Gentiles. In order to win Gentiles, he became like a Gentile, to win Jews, he became like a Jew. The verse reads:

Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. (1 Corinthians 9:19-21)

TELL ME IS IT TRUE OF FALSE, IF IT IS FALSE PLS DEFEND IT
cleanvessel: Pls check the topic of your thread and react to the points raised on Muhammad and islam.
pls open a thread concerning that I will respond, let people see the truth don't let's us derail from the topic.
SORRY!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Your thread is about which is an anti-Christ between Christianity and Islam and you don't want to discuss islam but christianity alone. How biased you are. You should have opened a thread without mentioning islam at all. I don't think you know what you are doing.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
cleanvessel: Your thread is about which is an anti-Christ between Christianity and Islam and you don't want to discuss islam but christianity alone. How biased you are. You should have opened a thread without mentioning islam at all. I don't think you know what you are doing.
Hope u don't understand me very well, I asked u to bring any Quran verses or hadith that against anti-christ I will entertain that but other that unrelated to the topic, pls open a thread and invite muslims there. UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Ayomivic(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ayenny02 I don't know why muslims hate Paul or why they think they follow or observe the law more than the christians. It's in law that will 'should keep the sabbat day holly' be it sunday or saturday. Do Muslims keep that law? It's in law that 'thou shall not kill' but we have so call Muslims that are killing innocent people in the name of religion.

Let me make a correction concerning what you wrote about Paul. Paul did not call peter hyprocrite because he eats with gentiles but because he withdrew from eating with them when he saw the Jews. Thank God, you yourself quoted it in Galatians 2:11-21.

It was the believe of Jewish that eating with gentile is a sin and abomination because the believed that gentiles are uncircumsied people,they are unclean. If this is correct and peter was a Jew,why did he eats with gentiles initially and withdrew when he saw Jews?

All the same Peter also testified to Holly Spirit that is woking in Paul in 2 Peter 3 i quote

wherefore, beloved,seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless

15 And account that longsuffering of our lord is salvation; even as our brother paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

To my suprise ,you said 2 peter was not written by peter. How did you know that?

You said paul was in support of eating of unclean meat.what are you going to say to the teaching of Jesus that says

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. (matthew 15:11)

thank God you trust book of matthew
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Ayomivic: @ayenny02 I don't know why muslims hate Paul or why they think they follow or observe the law more than the christians. It's in law that will 'should keep the sabbat day holly' be it sunday or saturday. Do Muslims keep that law? It's in law that 'thou shall not kill' but we have so call Muslims that are killing innocent people in the name of religion.

Maybe you forgot that jesus broke the sabbath day
Ayomivic:
Let me make a correction concerning what you wrote about Paul. Paul did not call peter hyprocrite because he eats with gentiles but because he withdrew from eating with them when he saw the Jews. Thank God, you yourself quoted it in Galatians 2:11-21.

It was the believe of Jewish that eating with gentile is a sin and abomination because the believed that gentiles are uncircumsied people,they are unclean. If this is correct and peter was a Jew,why did he eats with gentiles initially and withdrew when he saw Jews?

All the same Peter also testified to Holly Spirit that is woking in Paul in 2 Peter 3 i quote

wherefore, beloved,seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless

15 And account that longsuffering of our lord is salvation; even as our brother paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

DID PAUL PERSECUTE THE DISCIPLE. YES OR NO
Ayomivic:
You said paul was in support of eating of unclean meat.what are you going to say to the teaching of Jesus that says

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. (matthew 15:11)

thank God you trust book of matthew

According to Matthew and Mark, Jesus said that all foods are clean, but the Jewish Law clearly prohibits the consumption of pork!

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. (Matthew 15:11)

"Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean."wink He went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' (Mark 7:18-20)

Notice how the deceptive editors placed a note (in brackets) claiming that Jesus made all foods clean. This is clearly false, and Jesus never uttered these words. The Gospels were written under the influence of Paul, who rejected the Jewish Law (Hebrews 5:13, Galatians 3:13)

The Gentile writers fabricated these words to make Jesus say that all foods are clean, thus supporting the Pauline doctrine. According to Matthew 5:17-20, 23:23, Jesus came to preach the Jewish Law, and what does the Jewish Law say about eating pork?

The Bible prohibits the eating of pork. Jesus never made permissible the consumption of ‘all’ foods, it was a Pauline innovation by the Gospel writers.

The Gnostic leader Marcion (d 140 CE) said that Jewish scribes were corrupting the Gospels by adding Jewish material into them. This proves that the four Gospels were originally composed by Gentile (pagan) writers.

Jesus only ate kosher meat and was forbidden to eat pig’s flesh.

The Gospels imply that eating pork is forbidden, since Jesus murdered over 2,000 pigs by drowning them in the sea, and he will destroy the pigs on his Second Coming.

And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. (Matthew 8:32, Mark 5:13)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ayyenni,i v known u for a time now. You v always been a liar- a perfect description of an antichrist!
This topic is dead on arrival; stop treating d Bible as you treat d quran-u try to add to ur quran n sometime says what it didnt say.
The Bible is clear enough about who is an antichrist;d Bible did nt even mention Islam or christainity; u r d one to decide which category u fall into.
2 John 7.
For many deciever are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22.
Who is liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is an ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(SO WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FALL INTO? HUH?)
So have u seen that? So stop treating d Bible like d quran dt needs d hadiths to b validated!
THE bible do not need any book or writings to validate itself...not even d quran!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2013
blenble: Ayyenni,i v known u for a time now. You v always been a liar- a perfect description of an antichrist!
Paul is a liar, he claims to follow the Law of Christ when the Law of Christ was the observance of the Torah (Matthew 5:17-20) the very Law that he strongly rejected! The hypocrisy of Paul is further exposed in the following verse:

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7, King James Version)

Paul is the anti-Christ, the supreme liar, the pathological liar, and the corrupter of Jesus’ Gospel. The Jewish Christians (Nazarenes and Ebionites) considered him an ‘apostate’ from Judaism, yet historical accounts say that he was born Gentile.

The author Roshen Enam says:

“Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”. (Follow Jesus or Follow Paul p. 69)
blenble:
2 John 7.
For many deciever are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an ANTICHRIST.
Amazingly, Paul went to such extremes that he claimed Jesus destroyed the Jewish Law!

“He (Jesus) brought the hostility to an end, by abolishing the Law of commandments with its regulations”. (Ephesians 2:14)

Needless to say, the passage contradicts Matthew 5:17-20 where Jesus specifically states that he came to preach the Law, not to destroy it.

Paul gave evidence that he was building a new religion, a complete deviation from Jesus’ teachings:

Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: (Romans 15:20)

As stated earlier, the teachings of Jesus were based on the Law, yet the Law is rejected by Christians today, so how could they be called Christians?

Moreover, the “Christians” do not follow the Gospel of Jesus; they follow the Gospel of Paul. The Nazarenes and Ebionties were followers of Jesus’ Gospel, which no longer exists today. Nevertheless, the “Christians” of today are not implementing the teachings of their “lord and savior” (see John 8:31) The Nazarenes/Ebionites never degraded Jesus by calling him “lord and savior”; they considered him a great Prophet and Messenger
blenble:
1 John 2:22.
Who is liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is an ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(SO WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FALL INTO? HUH?)

The Pauline “Christians” that exist today do not follow Christ, they should be called Paulians. The true Christians were the Nazarenes and Ebionites that no longer exist.

Paul degraded Jesus in the following verses:

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, (Hebrews 6:1, English Standard Version)

Paul emphasized that Christ was not perfect, hence his teachings should be discarded, because according to Paul, they are like ‘filthy and useless rags’ (Isaiah 64:6) and we must excel towards “perfection and maturity”. The deceptive editors changed the English translation of Paul’s damaging words. This outrageous statement has been softened in many other versions of the Bible:

So let us stop going over the basics of Christianity again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start all over again with the importance of turning away from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. (Hebrews 5:7. New Living Translation)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2013
ayenny02: Paul is a liar, he claims to follow the Law of Christ when the Law of Christ was the observance of the Torah (Matthew 5:17-20) the very Law that he strongly rejected! The hypocrisy of Paul is further exposed in the following verse:

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7, King James Version)

Paul is the anti-Christ, the supreme liar, the pathological liar, and the corrupter of Jesus’ Gospel. The Jewish Christians (Nazarenes and Ebionites) considered him an ‘apostate’ from Judaism, yet historical accounts say that he was born Gentile.

The author Roshen Enam says:

“Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”. (Follow Jesus or Follow Paul p. 69)Amazingly, Paul went to such extremes that he claimed Jesus destroyed the Jewish Law!

“He (Jesus) brought the hostility to an end, by abolishing the Law of commandments with its regulations”. (Ephesians 2:14)

Needless to say, the passage contradicts Matthew 5:17-20 where Jesus specifically states that he came to preach the Law, not to destroy it.

Paul gave evidence that he was building a new religion, a complete deviation from Jesus’ teachings:

Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: (Romans 15:20)

As stated earlier, the teachings of Jesus were based on the Law, yet the Law is rejected by Christians today, so how could they be called Christians?

Moreover, the “Christians” do not follow the Gospel of Jesus; they follow the Gospel of Paul. The Nazarenes and Ebionties were followers of Jesus’ Gospel, which no longer exists today. Nevertheless, the “Christians” of today are not implementing the teachings of their “lord and savior” (see John 8:31) The Nazarenes/Ebionites never degraded Jesus by calling him “lord and savior”; they considered him a great Prophet and Messenger

The Pauline “Christians” that exist today do not follow Christ, they should be called Paulians. The true Christians were the Nazarenes and Ebionites that no longer exist.

Paul degraded Jesus in the following verses:

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, (Hebrews 6:1, English Standard Version)

Paul emphasized that Christ was not perfect, hence his teachings should be discarded, because according to Paul, they are like ‘filthy and useless rags’ (Isaiah 64:6) and we must excel towards “perfection and maturity”. The deceptive editors changed the English translation of Paul’s damaging words. This outrageous statement has been softened in many other versions of the Bible:

So let us stop going over the basics of Christianity again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding. Surely we don't need to start all over again with the importance of turning away from evil deeds and placing our faith in God. (Hebrews 5:7. New Living Translation)

You are just saying TRASH.
So interesting how much you knw twist d Bible.
Nothing Paul said that is against Jesus; infact Paul preached what Jesus wants Him to say...no matter ho much one show u,u will still say n spew trash.
And i knw why...u ppl hates paul preaching so much bcus his teachings expose ur lies.
The summary of Paul teaching also go in line with that of Jesus...the jews think that they can b saved by good works and by d law but Paul told them that it is through FAITH IN JESUS ALONE that they cn b saved nt by d law or good works!
And that was d same thing with Jesus too-D BASES OF JESUS TEACHING.
John 1:17 says;
For the law was given by Moses,but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

You r just decieving urself.
Do paul believ dt Jesus is Lord?YES.
Do paul believ dt Jesus is d Son of God?YES.
Do paul believ dt Jesus came as a flesh?YES.
Do paul believe dt Jesus is d saviour?YES.
NOW WHAT IS UR OWN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE? DO U BELIEV ANY OF D ABOVE.
YOUR ANSWER ABV WILL SHOW WETHER U OR UR MUSLIM BROTHERS R/IS AN ANTICHRIST OR NOT!
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2013
blenble:

Nothing Paul said that is against Jesus; infact Paul preached what Jesus wants Him to say...no matter ho much one show u,u will still say n spew trash.
And i knw why...u ppl hates paul preaching so much bcus his teachings expose ur lies.
The summary of Paul teaching also go in line with that of Jesus...

Paul said

Jesus said:

Amazing, the former preached against the teachings of Jesus, and the latter, (Jesus) teaches that salvation is only attained by following him. According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of “vicarious atonement”.

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21

For I speak to you Gentiles, in as much as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (Romans 11:13)
blenble:

Do paul believ dt Jesus is Lord?YES.
Do paul believ dt Jesus is d Son of God?YES.
Which one should we believe; jesus is lord or jesus is son of God
blenble:
Do paul believe dt Jesus is d saviour?YES.
NOW WHAT IS UR OWN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE? DO U BELIEV ANY OF D ABOVE.
YOUR ANSWER ABV WILL SHOW WETHER U OR UR MUSLIM BROTHERS R/IS AN ANTICHRIST OR NOT!
There is no saviour besides GOD:

I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11) 

Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Luke 1:47)

These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He explicitly said “I do not accept praise from men” (John 5:41) “In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7) and “The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc.

The “Lord Jesus” came from Paul

The deification of Jesus as “Lord and Savior” was concocted by Paul. There is no verse to substantiate the Christian phrase in the Gospels. It was Paul who introduced the title “Lord Jesus Christ”, not the disciples who knew Jesus face to face.

To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 1:7)

Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature. (Romans 13:14)

Notice how Jesus never gloried himself as “Lord and Savior”, these false titles were given to him later.

The phrase “Lord and Saviour” originated from the epistle of 2Peter, the most doubtful book in the New Testament. The Church Father Origen (185-254 CE) was the first to mention it by name! 2Peter was not accepted by the Church until the 4th century.

And you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:11)
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
ayenny02: Follow Jesus or Follow Paul?

Paul said

Jesus said:

Amazing, the former preached against the teachings of Jesus, and the latter, (Jesus) teaches that salvation is only attained by following him. According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of “vicarious atonement”.

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21

For I speak to you Gentiles, in as much as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (Romans 11:13)
Which one should we believe; jesus is lord or jesus is son of God
There is no saviour besides GOD:

I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11) 

Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Luke 1:47)

These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He explicitly said “I do not accept praise from men” (John 5:41) “In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7) and “The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc.

The “Lord Jesus” came from Paul

The deification of Jesus as “Lord and Savior” was concocted by Paul. There is no verse to substantiate the Christian phrase in the Gospels. It was Paul who introduced the title “Lord Jesus Christ”, not the disciples who knew Jesus face to face.

To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 1:7)

Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature. (Romans 13:14)

Notice how Jesus never gloried himself as “Lord and Savior”, these false titles were given to him later.

The phrase “Lord and Saviour” originated from the epistle of 2Peter, the most doubtful book in the New Testament. The Church Father Origen (185-254 CE) was the first to mention it by name! 2Peter was not accepted by the Church until the 4th century.

And you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:11)

You are just spewing trash...until u find d answer to d quetions above,then consider urself as an Antichrist.
If u dnt believ any of d above,then u r an ANTICHRIST.
Paul was called by Jesus to preach to d jews and d gentiles alike!
Dnt treat d bible as u do ur quran where allah will say something bt u will give it another meaning-ur own meaning!

Jesus loves loves.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
blenble:

You are just spewing trash...until u find d answer to d quetions above,then consider urself as an Antichrist.
Your question has been answered already but if you claimed that you didn't see it I will answer it for purpose of the truth;
1. You said do I believe jesus as lord?

How do I believe in jesus as lord when Jesus (as) himself said in in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

2. You said did I believe in Jesus as Son of God

How come Christians take the "God's Son" title literally with Jesus and they don't take it literally for the rest of the prophets and people who were called the Sons of God?

In John 3:16 Jesus was called God's only Begotten Son.

In Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."  Israel was called God's First Son.

In Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  Ephraim is God's First Son and First Born.

In Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  David was called God's Begotten Son.

3. You said did I believe in jesus that came as flesh

Yes Jesus came to this world as a flesh not spirit because he was a human being and just a messenger of God

4. You said did I believe in Jesus as a Savior

I saw in Luke 10:25-28 how Jesus confirmed that the Law of Moses is the way to "Eternal Life".  Here is another incident where Jesus was asked exact question by another person:

Luke 18
18.  A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
19.  "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
20.  You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "
21.  "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.
22.  When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
blenble:

If u dnt believ any of d above,then u r an ANTICHRIST.
Let me Give some Contradictions of Paul to know more that he was anti-christ:

(1). Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. (Romans 3:20) 

Contradicted by:

For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. (Romans 2:13)

(2). Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)

Contradicted by:

For each one should carry his own load. (Galatians 6:5)

(3). For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, (1 Peter 3:18)

Contradicted by:

The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, and the traitor for the upright. (Proverbs 21:18)  

(4). Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. (Hebrews 13:4)

Contradicted by:

But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this. (1 Corinthians 7:28)
blenble:

Paul was called by Jesus to preach to d jews and d gentiles alike!
Can you tell me where Jesus called paul?
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ ayenny02

An anti-Christ is anybody or any religion (islam) who/which worship idols in the name of God. You do not expect such idolaters to confess Jesus as Son of God or as Lord.
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
cleanvessel: @ ayenny02

An anti-Christ is anybody or any religion (islam) who/which worship idols in the name of God. You do not expect such idolaters to confess Jesus as Son of God or as Lord.
I beg don't commit suicide, if you read my post from beginning you will see that those who know a little in bible were pointless talklless you that don't know anything abt your religion.
I will advice to go to church tomorrow and show ur pastor all my post maybe he will help you with any information.
Thks..... Pointless comment
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
ayenny02:
I beg don't commit suicide, if you read my post from beginning you will see that those who know a little in bible were pointless talklless you that don't know anything abt your religion.
I will advice to go to church tomorrow and show ur pastor all my post maybe he will help you with any information.
Thks..... Pointless comment

You are only quoting the letters of the bible but you don't have the spirit to interpret it. You have a carnal and not spiritual knowledge of it.

If you want to get the true interpretations or answers to your questions, reduce your lengthy posts you copied from islamic website, which you yourself don't understand. Let issues be treated one after the other.

But wait a minute: why are you primarily concerned about Christianity and contribute so litttle to your religion. Are you not trained in islam but to criticize the christians? I'm sure you are not doing islamic evangelism here because islam does not invite the christians:

Quran 5:46
Let the People of the Gospel (i.e Christians) judge by that which Allah hath revealed theirein. Whoso judgeth not by which that which Allah hath revealed, such are evil-livers.

What therefore is your problem with the Christians? Your quran says leave them and let them judge themselves from their Book. You are disobeying your quran by interferring with the Christians.

Christianity cannot be perfectly understood without knowing the God of the christians. It cannot be carnally understood with 'letters' because letter killeth.

2 Corinthians 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the LETTER but of the SPIRIT: for the LETTER killeth, but the SPIRIT giveth life.

What you are doing is quoting the letter and as you lack the spirit to know what you are quoting, you are killing yourself rather than making alive.

The Bible is full of life and power. We practice what is written in it and we experience God's power - miracles. Why are there no power and life in the quran? It is because it is not the revelation of the true God. Gabriel revealed to Muhammad partly but wrongly from the Bible and majorly from idol worship at his time.

You cannot worship God acceptably in the ways of idol worshipers, which Muhammad introduced. Islam is not from God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by ayenny02(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
cleanvessel:

You are only quoting the letters of the bible but you don't have the spirit to interpret it. You have a carnal and not spiritual knowledge of it.

If you want to get the true interpretations or answers to your questions, reduce your lengthy posts you copied from islamic website, which you yourself don't understand. Let issues be treated one after the other.
That's reason you people wanted to commit suicide yesterday if I don't use holy spirit to interpret bible yesterday why you people refused to used holy spirit to correct what I quoted. Also all my question I asked you people to answer why not consult holy spirit to help you to answer them or holy spirit has vacate from nairaland. Sorry no point

cleanvessel:

But wait a minute: why are you primarily concerned about Christianity and contribute so litttle to your religion. Are you not trained in islam but to criticize the christians? I'm sure you are not doing islamic evangelism here because islam does not invite the christians:
Look at your reasoning, can I ask you that what did you do in islamic section why can't you stay in section and contribute to your falsehood religion.
I can see from your logic that you don't want me to expose all christianity lies and falsehood and you are using style to beg me not to expose them, don't worry we have just started and we are still continue until all you accept that the christianity are falsehood, man made and corrupted religion.
cleanvessel:

The Bible is full of life and power. We practice what is written in it and we experience God's power - miracles.
The Bible says that even false prophets can perform miracles,
(1)   The Bible says false prophets can perform miracles (Matt. 24:24)

Matthew 7:22

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23. Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers
Re: Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity by cleanvessel(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ ayenny02

Christians are commissioned to preach the gospel to every creature. I can go to any section to tell them the truth.

If there are false prophets who perform miracles, there are true ones who perform miracles too. If there is no original there can be no counterfeit because counterfeit is copied from the original. Are you saying only the devil can perform miracles and God cannot? All the miracles performed by Jesus disciples were done by whose power?

Muhammad could not perform miracles because his god (allah) is powerless. Since your leader (Muhammad) could not perform miracles, how can you followers perform? Because there is no miracle in islam, it pains you when we talk of miracles in Christendom. We are serving the true and powerful God and that makes the difference.

If you call Christianity a false religion, what do call islam that worship the moon-god. Muhammad rename idol worship and call it islam. Everything they were doing idol worship before islam is practice in islam. Go and respond to the various evidences that prove islam is idol worship in 'Why Allah's Reconciliation' you ran away from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Prophet Come From Arabia? The Bible Speaks / What Does A Dawah Organisation Need In Nigeria To Be Truly Effective?? / Understanding Of Life Before Birth In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.