Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her (28474 Views)

A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Many cases like this are swept under the carpet in the SE.

Many are ashamed to talk about it, so they let it ride out.

In Yorubaland, it is brought to court and punished.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by PrettySpicey(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Originalsly: I know there are wicked fathers but I have a hard time believing this story.The girl speaks like an adult...knowing taking the place of her mother means having sex. To her tbat should mean cooking and cleaning or whatever...which again she may not know since she lived with her aunt.Then which girl from village can be spitting all this grammar? She can insult her father, tell her mother but afraid to tell anyone else? Then suddenly get the courage not to tell her classmates nor her teacher but the principal... who dashes off to the police? ... no hospital tests for penetration? I suspect the principal had an affair/beef with the father.Then why would the father offer to buy her a car?...why not a jet as he want to go big? Hmmm...more questions than answers.
Maybe she is just so bright, huh? Maybe the English was polished by the writer? And yes, abusers usually promise 'stuff' to their victims and also they usually beat up and threaten too.
And maybe the Principal saw a crime and thinks - get the Police, he should be locked up.
What is odd is how you can easily come up with so many 'pointless' questions all at once but could not find "instantaneous' compassion/pity for the victim.
Ha!!! What a world we live in. cry cry cry
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by crisycent: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
na wah oooo. ur own pikin again?
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
slap1: Unless it was translated or edited, the English is a tad higher than what a primary 5 pupil can produce.

So you think if a news reporter interviewed a person in Yoruba for example, he would publish the story in Yoruba? shocked
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by devour129: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
rigormortis: the daughter could really be defaming her pops on purpose for punishing her about her relationship with another man, until the story is all clear, anything is possible
she could be saying the truth.a current senator does that with the daughter n his people keeps covering it up. I overheard it one day mistakenly n that opened my eyes y his 12 yr old daughter always dressed like a big chick.it happens everyday so ladies beware ,guard ur kids jealously .
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by everyday: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
That is incest.It is bad.With all the girls on the street it is only between the two legs of his daughter he is interested.That is gruesome.He should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by jude33084(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
omonnakoda:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/daughter-accuses-dad-57-of-having-sex-with-her/

Ikoro said he only beat his daughter after he discovered she was in an amorous relationship with an unnamed man.

PLEASE HOW OLD IS THE GIRL?

I THINK PRIMARY FIVE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MORE THAN 8YRS, AT MOST 9YRS sad
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nigerian jews stop molesting ur daughters,primitive beings

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by tlops(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Tnot: Ti okete ba dagba...

o serious... I wo lo ma pari owe yen!
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by soyad: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
This a pschiatric problem .
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by sirgigs: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
brotherlyn: One of the more reasons why people need to pray hard before going into marriage.

All things being equal, this young girl will grow up one day and be seeking for a man
to marry her. And, an unsuspecting man will jump without looking properly(Prayerfully
& investigatively) to know what her foundation is like and then she is impregnated.

Then the real wahala now starts - Miscarriage issues, curses unbroken, failure at the
edge of breakthroughs, problematic & wayward children etc.

The Father should go and seek the Lord in repentance and submit himself for deliverance
else he would live a frustrated life.

Your write up is very unfair and not true.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Fellycutie(f): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
If wat d little gal said z true den he must be a dog..
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by MrChris1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Quite Unbelievable, Nwafor Iko!!! You bribed your biological daughter so as to continually molest her.......Shameless Animal...Hmmm!!!! Igbo kwenu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Fussbot: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Y u no kuku close the thread since una don hide all d posts finish??
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by hrykanu231(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
If found guilty, pls ALUU him.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by princespatience: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmm may God 4give him
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Originalsly: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
PrettySpicey:
Maybe she is just so bright, huh? Maybe the English was polished by the writer? And yes, abusers usually promise 'stuff' to their victims and also they usually beat up and threaten too.
And maybe the Principal saw a crime and thinks - get the Police, he should be locked up.
What is odd is how you can easily come up with so many 'pointless' questions all at once but could not find "instantaneous' compassion/pity for the victim.
Ha!!! What a world we live in. cry cry cry
Let's break this down...."Maybe she is just so bright"...I can understand if she were living in a home with both her parents and a bit nosey like most kids are then she would know more about wifely duties."Maybe the English was polished by the writer". No it wasn't and that's why I have doubts. Didn't you notice quotation marks were used?...which tell us the readers that those were her direct words? ...the exact words that came out of her mouth? "And maybe the Principal saw a crime and thinks...get the police". Why maybe the principal saw when it is clearly stated that the girl reported the matter to the principal? I "could not find "instaneous" compassion for the victim". Who is the victim?... the daughter or the father? That I don't know. We have to be careful about rushing to judgement. It is this same kind of accusation and rushing to judgement that caused the killing of those four university students(Aluu 4)...what did we learn? Everyone is entitled to have an opinion but at least you must be able to defend it. I guess just more pointless questions from me.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by dasparrow: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
@Post

I am not surprised. Nigeria is a cesspit crawling with sexual predators and perverts. Until Nigeria's judicial system does something about all these men molesting young female children, the country we know as Nigeria will never know peace. Mark my words.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ada Nri1: I agree. It is an abomination in igbo land. They both need to go for cleansing. And the man must pray for forgiveness from God and his daughter
let ''Okija Juju'' decide whatever happens to them.
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by Banjoramos(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Wat abt if this kid is tellin lies?
Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by IncomeTutor: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2013
I pray that the mother of the girl has not
coached her daughter what to do and say to
nail the man for good.

Some women can be desperate, you know!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her by rayedge: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=Sijo01]

Seconded! And thrown behind bar for life to rot there.[/quote pls do not conclude yet. The mod has not told us if any evidence has been establish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Alleges That Lagos Pastor Impregnated Her Spiritually / Policeman Shot Dead In Osun By Armed Robbers (Disturbing Photos) / Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.