Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (23910 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by yuzedo: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Bro, you answers maga. undecided Why does yu not shows her ya banabana plantashun? Shes see the manshun and marries yu on kredeet with fri punny. angry
Truss me. undecided
Huh?! Tiyemak, Bro, wot did u right up dere? undecided Gord, ur eglis is drammatickally grammatick! Wtf?! Did u go to mama chindedu grammerrr schoool abakaleke? We giv upp!!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by NOPET: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
i am currently dating a girl that i dont love again cos she is not good on bed and i dont know how to send her away but i think i have learnt

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kollysnut(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
I had sex with her for the last time,
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Guys, Wat is this obssesion of a lady being good in bed am reading here??

Almost evri guy wants to brk up or ve broken up because of this issue. Na wah ooo

Is still the same u guys will call her ‘wild‘ ‘slut‘ not marriage material, etc. Wen she is good in bed.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Jossy07(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
IF AM CALLING HER 4 TIMES IN A DAY I REDUCE IT TO 1 TIME.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Soso990240(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Abeg,make una no delete this Topic..wen i brake up wit her by december,i go come gist una.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
when he refused to leave me alone, i called the "bad boys" on him. They dealt with him badly. Though i regret doing dat but wat he did to me was bad. After calling it quit, and he's already chasing several girls, yet he won't let me go, he even wan sex me join. angry
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ajengogo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
This one is not about separation, anyway. A friend of mine wanted his wife to start sleeping in his mum's room while preparing for another wife. The lady refused to leave her husband's room. One particular night while they were eating their evening meal in d compound, he asked his wife to help him get something from his room (the guy's door is outside of d compd facing an expressway). On getting inside d room, d wife saw a giant masquerade murmuring. She screamed and fled back to d compd. B4 pple came out, d masquerade had disappered into darkness. Nobody believed her story. Knowing what she actually saw, she vowed not to sleep in that room ever again. That is how my friend was able to gain his room back to himself. When the new wife eventually came, the first wife willingly allowed her take over the husband's room without any grudge, believing that one of these days the giant masquerade will pursue her out.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by spoofproof: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Monicasque: i said i was HIV positive and the fool ran

U fooooool, u probably look eew'ish
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Soso990240(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
nyere84: Guys, Wat is this obssesion of a lady being good in bed am reading here??

Almost evri guy wants to brk up or ve broken up because of this issue. Na wah ooo

Is still the same u guys will call her ‘wild‘ ‘slut‘ not marriage material, etc. Wen she is good in bed.
i disagree wit u.me go even like marry wife wey go fit brake my waist 4 bed.i luv bed things so much.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ayopercent(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=Uwakuwak] I weep because
I was working
away.
After you have exhausted your life lines. tongue[quote author=Uwakuwak] I weep because
I was working
away.
After you have exhausted your life lines.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Leemak: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Started dating her cousin because i knew then dt she was dating me and one oda guy but later kasala burst,she(1st girl) found it very hard to leave me because of my potentials and i was on top of d world @ dt time because i and her cousin were den like Romeo and Juliet.Though i later got separated with her cousin because she created a lot of chaos in her family by claiming dt her cousin snatched her supposed-married man but me i just moved on because no time for fighting because of a girl.But to b sincere i really missed her cousin because she was one in a million.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Moji12(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Wen her frnd kissd me n said u're d kind of man evry woman wl eva wish 2 hv.U luk xtra handsum n am seriously inluv wit u.As a guy man,i didn't mek any comment.I advice d ladies nt 2 watch ma pix here 2 avoid loosing contrl.GBAM!!
hehehehe trying to direct us to your profile pix,u try but I prefer d guy dat snapped u, could view it from ur windscreen u called sunshade.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by nbright: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
nyere84: Guys, Wat is this obssesion of a lady being good in bed am reading here??

Same goes for the ladies, they want to marry a "God fearing man", they want no sex till after marriage but they want a man that's good in bed... Maybe I should start to get experience.. Just maybe.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by supaeagles(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
akinzy_akin: 13th to comment...yaga!!...#Gratitude
Chei - 13 is a very unlucky number so please call your people in the village to do ritual for you else winches may visit you this night tongue
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ajengogo: This one is not about separation, anyway. A friend of mine wanted his wife to start sleeping in his mum's room while preparing for another wife. The lady refused to leave her husband's room. One particular night while they were eating their evening meal in d compound, he asked his wife to help him get something from his room (the guy's door is outside of d compd facing an expressway). On getting inside d room, d wife saw a giant masquerade murmuring. She screamed and fled back to d compd. B4 pple came out, d masquerade had disappered into darkness. Nobody believed her story. Knowing what she actually saw, she vowed not to sleep in that room ever again. That is how my friend was able to gain his room back to himself. When the new wife eventually came, the first wife willingly allowed her take over the husband's room without any grudge, believing that one of these days the giant masquerade will pursue her out.
go and use medicine
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by clemmonce(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
topfally75: [color=#006600][/color].
I dated dis lady 4lyk 6months nd we had sex 3times but d most annoyin tin was dat she realy proved had 2get nd upon dat she wasnt gud in bed....wen she fell 4me she was madly in luv wit me...but d very 1st day we had sex was sure dat i cudnt play along wit her...wat i did was dat i went 2a computer center i draftd a transfer letter dat av bin moved 2 kastina state,...wen i showed it 2her, she was cryin nd i cudnt tel her she wasnt gud in bed
bros jokes apart u don teach me one skill. i wan break up with this girl i was thinking of tellin the girl i hav been transfered to ghana. but i wil hav to change my number so dat one go hard small but with this katsina skil i think this wil work. OSHE
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Policewoman(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kicked him in the ballz and walked away while he writhed in pain wink
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by supaeagles(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ukalsman: I've never been in a relationship with a lady.
sheyie2007: this one de find wife for NL sad
Or could be playing for the 'other team' grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by supaeagles(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Policewoman: Kicked him in the ballz and walked away while he writhed in pain wink
Police madam, what did the ex do to deserve such punishment in his blockose??
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
pekelepekele: I sent a wonderful text message to her with another gal name on it and she was like God don catch you today . I don't know you are a cheat , itz ova bye

Done did it before grin
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by ghananotnaija(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2013

If he answered, "Don't worry, me too." Then you'd be crying.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by BarryX(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Same old style.. Ignore her calls, never laugh at her jokes, answer her pings & messages with 'K' and those annoying clichés, excuses galore for not going out until my Real Intention became known.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
i dated this girl for 6 monthds and i got suspicious that she was cheating on me so i visited her at home with my laptop which i had a keylogger on so i asked her to open her facebook that i wanted to vier her pictures when she was sone i went home some hours later and logged into her facebook account to my surprise she has been flirting ang showing her boobs to guys unfuetunately for her i was unlocking her ner iphone 4 which i hit with a very large hummer and made a photo grid of how i broke her phone and sen t it to her via whatsapp with her boobs pictures ..she has since been calling and sending sad messages .. I simply replies i cant repeat the past

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by lolaluv1(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
devigblegble: I think mine was worst,my girl was wrongly accused and she was put in jail for two days and I never paid a visit while she was in jail pretending I never knew she was in jail,when she came out,she saw me flirting with another girl,that was how our relationship ended but today I regretted it cuz I've never met a girl that really loved me like she did cry cry pls someone tell her I'm so sorry

You see your life? You don't miss water till you are in the middle of the sea and you realise there's water all around you but not a single drop to drink....

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by babakaka(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
topfally75: [color=#006600][/color].
I dated dis lady 4lyk 6months nd we had sex 3times but d most annoyin tin was dat she realy proved had 2get nd upon dat she wasnt gud in bed....wen she fell 4me she was madly in luv wit me...but d very 1st day we had sex was sure dat i cudnt play along wit her...wat i did was dat i went 2a computer center i draftd a transfer letter dat av bin moved 2 kastina state,...wen i showed it 2her, she was cryin nd i cudnt tel her she wasnt gud in bed
guy e be like say you dey chop sex like food..
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by nelxsantos(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
kaorama: Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean?
wen U r alwayz sackd. lollll. bt meant nt been contentd wit sometin (if U port easily to . . .)
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by ATMCARD2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Moji12: hehehehe trying to direct us to your profile pix,u try but I prefer d guy dat snapped u, could view it from ur windscreen u called sunshade.
.Sis,y u dey enta me lik dis nah?hahahaha
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by bettermike: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
7842I: I woke up by 2 am and sneaked into the bathroom, wore the special red robe I arranged with a white skull painted on the front and brought out red candles and incense and started burning them in the bedroom, I threw a pillow at her head and started shaking when she woke up, I had a machete in my right hand as I was approaching the bed where she lay.

Suddenly I started sobbing and confessing to her that I cannot kill her, that I joined a new secret cult and they asked my to bring the head of my most loved girlfriend. She ran out with her underwear and slept in the next flat till morning, she has never came back to collect her clothes and handbag ever since........... she also changed her phone number...........
LMFAO!!
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
o'girl shut up, d guy know say u no carry any hiv, him ma don tire cos after en dig ur well dig'am dig'am na coal tar dey comot so him just dey happy say u yarn dat tin.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Eeyore(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
☻ ♣ ☺ ☹ ☼ Ж

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.