Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl (3762 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 4:15am On Jul 14, 2008
A politician got on stage and said:
- look here in this pocket,no public money has ever entered!
a guy down there said;
-new agbada, eh?!
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 4:20am On Jul 14, 2008
One day in a meeting
hugo chavez the Venezuelan president, bush and our president
Hugo chavez got off his shirt, hits the chest and says:
-- This is like venezuela, strong as ever!
Bush shows his ass and says
-- This is like the states, impenetrable!
our president shows his privates and says:
-- This is like nigeria, never rises!
grin grin grin grin
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Jeovy(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2008
get away you,Nigeria is rising grin
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by JUNIT1(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2008
stop copy and paste
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Temivict(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
I gbadun all the jokes
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
hey j unit or department or whatever u call yourself, i don't do copy and paste. if u're so worried about it create a thread.
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2008
an old igbo man on his death bed calls his first son and removes with difficulty from his pocket an old watch. he says: son, can you see this watch here? yes papa he replied, with tears in his eyes. his father continued: it was initially for my great grand father but was later passed to my granny, later my father, and to me, son, it's now your turn, do you want to buy it?
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2008
another igbo man calls his family together every night and asks: uche have you done it? yes sir, chidi have you done it? another yes sir, ike have you done it? yes papa, emeka have you done it? yes sir. good, now you can flush the toilet,
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2008
in a psychiatric hospital: a doctor found a nut case writing a letter and said to himself, wow! this guy now writes letters he should be alright by now. he went close to him: hey you, to whom are you writing there? the nut case responds, oh! am writing to myself since i never receive letters from anybody. and what is written inside it?asked the doctor. how would i know that? i haven't received it yet! said the nut case
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2008
i hope you guys enjoyed the jokes, thanks for your comments they are really motivating. see you later for more wink
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Temivict(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2008
It's all cool
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by lexicon(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2008
Nice jokes in all, let dem keep coming guy,
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
an old farmer was in his office discussing with an old friend, after 15 mins of conversation, he called out 'DIPLOMA!, DIPLOMA!!, DIPLOMA!!!'.a little boy appeared sweating and breathing heavily, he said, look go get a cup of coffee for my friend here.( the boy sets off) the farmer's friend with a strange look on a his face asks him, what a funny name, is he a relative of yours? ah yes!!! he is my grand child, i call him this way because when i sent my daughter to study overseas she returned with him.
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Hawlahscho(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2014
ifyalways: so na just cos of these two dry semi demi mini jokes you come open up a new thread? grin
list of jokes indeed angry angry angry angry
lol,ass seed they are nice BUT keep them coming cheesy

quickly checks gender.... female, mtshw..... not surprised, girls are always like that. runs out!
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Hawlahscho(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cool jokes..... loving them as they're coming..... more bullets to your bajinotu.
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by hclacid(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Just saw these jokes again grin grin grin

in a psychiatric hospital: a doctor found a nut case writing a letter and said to himself, wow! this guy now writes letters he should be alright by now. he went close to him: hey you, to whom are you writing there? the nut case responds, oh! am writing to myself since i never receive letters from anybody. and what is written inside it?asked the doctor. how would i know that? i haven't received it yet! said the nut case

A politician got on stage and said:
- look here in this pocket,no public money has ever entered!
a guy down there said;
-new agbada, eh?!
Re: MY LIST OF JOKES(anyone that wants to see my jokes should come here)ass:hcl by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great experience, anyway. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sound Of Mess / Strictly For Laughs.... / Why Akpors Remain Stranded In Lagos Since 1960(with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.