Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? (1181 Views)

At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2013
Everyone has weaknesses and faults just as they have their Good sides. Sometimes you can live with some faults and other faults you try to point out and see if your partner will change or make little adjustment.. Sometimes you are able to help your partner improve on those bad habits and other times the progress is so slow or not coming at all but you decide to be patient , tolerant, understanding and all that. Most likely for Love

1.At what point do you say you have tried your best for your partner and you can't stay anymore..
2.To what extent have you gone
for an ex before you decided to leave...
Before you decided that it couldn't continue...
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2013
When the tot of him doesnt make me smile as it used to.

When he goes out and i dont miss him

When his smile no longer causes the butterflies in my stomach to flutter.

When his touch doesnt turn me on any more.

When I stop caring what he thinks.

When I start finding another dude attractive.....

Then its time to leave, I've punished him enough sad
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre: When the tot of him doesnt make me smile as it used to.

Did you even get the point of my Post ?
Are those the reasons why you've quit every relationship you've been in?
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
Did you even get the point of my Post ?
Are those the reasons why you've quit every relationship you've been in?

Yes.... When all these starts coming into play, just forget because you are on the line to be kicked out of my life.

Are you feeling this towards your girlfriend?

Give her the boot I say grin
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Godson201333(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2013

Have you ever been in LOVE before?
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Godson201333:

Have you ever been in LOVE before?

NO wink
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MrsCork2(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

NO wink

no wonder...
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

no wonder...
exactly
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
exactly

I was the only one that proffered a solution yet you did not show gratification.

What have the others said? Eh?
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Kaycee7(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2013

I know where you got this write-up from.
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kaycee7:
I know where you got this write-up from.

Tell me undecided undecided
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

I was the only one that proffered a solution yet you did not show gratification.

What have the others said? Eh?
You're right thanks but you missed the point of the post by too far a margin. the point was to what extent have you tried to cope or change a partner's faults before deciding that you could no longer continue.
What you wrote seemed too passive
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
WackyJ1: Everyone has weaknesses and faults just as they have their Good sides. Sometimes you can live with some faults and other faults you try to point out and see if your partner will change or make little adjustment.. Sometimes you are able to help your partner improve on those bad habits and other times the progress is so slow or not coming at all but you decide to be patient , tolerant, understanding and all that. Most likely for Love

1.At what point do you say you have tried your best for your partner and you can't stay anymore..
2.To what extent have you gone
for an ex before you decided to leave...
Before you decided that it couldn't continue...
when ur blood pressure don dey reach hypertension level grin
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: when ur blood pressure don dey reach hypertension level grin
Lol. How far have you tried for an ex with her faults before you gave up
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
When you are no longer happy.
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by WackyJ1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: When you are no longer happy.
i'm wondering whether i posted the question in reverse...

I'm asking to what extent do you try before giving up on a relationship.
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by uniqueren(f): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
when it takes him ages to reply a simple text

and when he always reminds you of how jobless you for checking up on him after almost a week of no contact
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ1: .

Then, change the topic. undecided
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by mecussey(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
When she starts taking me for granted
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by mashnino(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
When it gets to dat point dat d feelings are gone... As in GONE... Yeah... Uts ryt abt tym...
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
WackyJ1: .

Same thing....As long as you are not happy due to whatever issue that is the ish!Kapish
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by 190: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
after the punny has been sliced embarassed embarassed
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
When she start adding up some weight, the sex with her isn't the same as it used to, conversation going boring.. When her vajajay don't produce more juice for you to smoke on,
Brb
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by 190: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101: When she start adding up some weight, the sex with her isn't the same as it used to, conversation going boring.. When her vajajay don't produce more juice for you to smoke on,
Brb

key word = veejay or punny cool

all others doesnt matter
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
When I Cant bear her tantrums anymore - That Point It gets me damn freaked out that every thought Is halloween.

I Just call it Off and get a Seasonal breather cheesy
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101: When she start adding up some weight, the sex with her isn't the same as it used to, conversation going boring.. When her vajajay don't produce more juice for you to smoke on,
Brb

Then at that point u shud know she don tire to Bleep u.Anyways,she can empty a lot of oil on her ch,and tell you "honey,let's start from the beginning" wink
Re: At What Point Do You Know When To Give Up On A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
El Guapo: When I Cant bear her tantrums anymore - That Point It gets me damn freaked out that every thought Is halloween.

I Just call it Off and get a Seasonal breather cheesy

shocked

(1) (Reply)

4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / Age Difference / 20 Conversations To Strengthen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.