Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos (1765 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / 65yr Old Gay Pastor To Marry 25yr Old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by OsunAmazon: 6:10am On May 03, 2008
Pastor in police net for having sex with boys
Olalekan Olabulo, Lagos with Agency Report
Friday, May 2, 2008
A pastor of a pentecostal church in Satellite Town, Lagos, (names witheld) has been arrested by the police for allegedly having sexual relationship with six under-age boys in his parish.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that the pastor, who is in the custody of the State Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Panti, Yaba, was earlier detained by the police at Agboju but released on bail.

While he was on police bail on April 23, NAN correspondents met him at his church. Though he confirmed that he had a “minor issue” with the police, he declined to say if it had to do with the alleged homosexual relationship.

A senior police officer at CID, Panti, Yaba, on Thursday confirmed that the pastor was re-arrested and detained to enable police detectives investigate the matter without interference by the suspect.

NAN was able to interview two of the alleged victims of the pastor. The boys, aged 15 and 16, alleged that they each got a GSM handset the first time the suspect lured them into the act and had subsequently been showered with cash and material gifts.

NAN reliably gathered that the pastor’s secret dealing with the boys came into the open after one of his alleged victims refused to follow his parents to the pastor’s church for prayers, describing the ‘man of God’ as evil.
http://odili.net/news/source/2008/may/2/606.html
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by Lady2(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2008
ahh where are the crucifiers?

shouldn't he be crucified for this or is God only merciful to pentecostals (protestant)
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by samba123(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

shouldn't he be crucified for this or is God only merciful to pentecostals (protestant)

You should condem this kind of act a pedo kind so that its can give an example to the christian world

see your bible what should we do to give justice or should shallow it? kiss
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by Lady2(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2008
You should condem this kind of act a pedo kind so that its can give an example to the christian world

see your bible what should we do to give justice or should shallow it?

Oh I do condemn it as does the Catholic Church. I am just amazed that the Protestants are not quick to condemn this man and others as they have done the Priests of the Catholic Church.
Hypocricy at its finest.

May God console the boys. Amen.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by cgift(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

Oh I do condemn it as does the Catholic Church. I am just amazed that the Protestants are not quick to condemn this man and others as they have done the Priests of the Catholic Church.
Hypocricy at its finest.

This your post is not enlightening at all. Thats why it beats my imagination that you claim you were ever in a protestant church! I am now beginning to believe you went there in search of something entirely different and not to know Christ at all while jumping from protestant church A to B and so on. Sorry if i offend you. Now tell me, who in your wildest dreams amongst the protestants will ever stand up for that gay pastor? Why just expose your insecurities by looking for a gap where there is none? You obviously dont understand protestantism as this your demeanor is clearly revealing.

If anyone derides your catholic priests for reasons that are genuine, please accept it, take the lessons and move on with life being armed with the right knowledge. If i see that so-called pastor, i can almost slap him left to my natural self but can only pray for him considering that the devil is already at him.

SO my dear, it is not a war for supremacy or the most "chaste" or perfect church we are engaging on this forum, it is a case of truth of the scriptures you people claim you have canonized versus the bland error of the Vatican authorities. Even if a sinner points your error to you, gladly accept it and move on rather than put up an excuse that you cant allow a sinner to correct you. Do you care to put your spiritual priorities right as against a blind defense for error and heresies?
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by AKO1(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

What does this have to do with anything? Where in the article does it say that the 'pentecostals' condone his behaviour?
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by cgift(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2008
A_K_O:

What does this have to do with anything? Where in the article does it say that the 'pentecostals' condone his behaviour?

Help me ask am o!

~Lady~,

I like you so much o. But you no what, you dey jump too much. You get A1 for abusiology? You say i dey rant like woman wey dey under menstruation grin Kai, my wife must not hear this. grin

Okay. You have docked all my attempt to make you publish your findings in the book i recommended for you to read, i.e., Dignity & Duties of the Priests? Care to discuss your findings? At least just break my assertion that Priests are permitted to fall(sin a-any kind) at most once in a month making 12 times in a year and it would be overlooked according to the teachings of St. Alphosus Liguori. You are yet to debunk my claim. Should i assume that it is the truth and nothing but the truth?

If it is the truth, will that not rather support my line of argument all these while that the Priests in the Catholic Church be allowed to marry in other to reduce the pedophile tendencies and lawsuits running into billions of dollars? I hope i have asked mildly?

Do you have the boldness to share it and give us what you think is the valid rationale for this "doctrinal" error passed down to your priests? Like i said earlier in one of my rebuttals, if you can refute my claim and diffuse my mind, i will stop posting anything against catholics on this and other forums. Hope it is a fair deal?
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by OsunAmazon: 7:01am On May 08, 2008
People and their different problems sha. Black vs white, moslem vs christians, ibo vs yoruba, yoruba vs hausa,  ijebu vs egba, ibo vs hausa, light skin vs black skin, catholic vs pentecostal, pentecostal vs episcopalian, liberal pentecostal vs conservative pentecostals and it goes on and on. I'm getting tired of all these nonsense. I'm surprised none of you have argued who was better between angel Michael and angel Gabriel.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by anonimi: 8:50am On May 08, 2008
i just hope & pray that the parents will be wise enough to get a sharp lawyer to sue the pastor for civil damages, trauma, child abuse etc, etc and get all the tithes he has conned them into paying earlier before the police collect everything and release the guy on bail or forget him in prison.
waiting for DPP process of criminal case may take too long.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by cgift(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2008
OsunAmazon:

People and their different problems sha. Black vs white, moslem vs christians, ibo vs yoruba, yoruba vs hausa, ijebu vs egba, ibo vs hausa, light skin vs black skin, catholic vs pentecostal, pentecostal vs episcopalian, liberal pentecostal vs conservative pentecostals and it goes on and on. I'm getting tired of all these nonsense. I'm surprised none of you have argued who was better between angel Michael and angel Gabriel.

See, Mr Osun, you omitted a case between Osun [/b]and [b]Ogun grin. That will make an interesting debate dont you think? grin.

Well, our differences makes the world better. We only need to manage it well but at times, you need to be sure what you are carrying/following makes sense.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by JeSoul(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2008
@poster,
    end times baby, these are the end times - no news like this really suprises me anymore. The bible teaches us the world will wax worse and worse. This kind of behavior whether commited by a pastor or priest or teacher or uncle or father is always despicable and can never be justified or excused - he must face the music and receive his due punishment.  angry   angry   angry

cgift:

This your post is not enlightening at all. Thats why it beats my imagination that you claim you were ever in a protestant church! I am now beginning to believe you went there in search of something entirely different and not to know Christ at all while jumping from protestant church A to B and so on. Sorry if i offend you. Now tell me, who in your wildest dreams amongst the protestants will ever stand up for that gay pastor? Why just expose your insecurities by looking for a gap where there is none? You obviously don't understand protestantism as this your demeanor is clearly revealing.
If anyone derides your catholic priests for reasons that are genuine, please accept it, take the lessons and move on with life being armed with the right knowledge. If i see that so-called pastor, i can almost slap him left to my natural self but can only pray for him considering that the devil is already at him.

SO my dear, it is not a war for supremacy or the most "chaste" or perfect church we are engaging on this forum, it is a case of truth of the scriptures you people claim you have canonized versus the bland error of the Vatican authorities. Even if a sinner points your error to you, gladly accept it and move on rather than put up an excuse that you can't allow a sinner to correct you. Do you care to put your spiritual priorities right as against a blind defense for error and heresies?

Abeg tell her jare.  angry
You took the words right out of my mouth. Instead of just speaking to the issue lady decides to make it another catholic vs. pros problem. . .after we are the ones that will be accused of hate and pride.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by JeSoul(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2008
cgift:

Help me ask am o!

~Lady~,

I like you so much o. But you no what, you dey jump too much. You get A1 for abusiology? You say i dey rant like woman wey dey under menstruation grin Kai, my wife must not hear this. grin
ROTFL
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by samba123(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2008
~Lady~:

Hypocricy at its finest.

Hypocricy to fit in condemnation? or a producer of pedo church foundation? grin
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by cgift(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2008

~Lady~,

You have docked all my attempt to make you publish your findings in the book i recommended for you to read, i.e., Dignity & Duties of the Priests? Care to discuss your findings? At least just break my assertion that Priests are permitted to fall(sin a-any kind) at most once in a month making 12 times in a year and it would be overlooked according to the teachings of St. Alphosus Liguori. You are yet to debunk my claim. Should i assume that it is the truth and nothing but the truth?

If it is the truth, will that not rather support my line of argument all these while that the Priests in the Catholic Church be allowed to marry in other to reduce the pedophile tendencies and lawsuits running into billions of dollars? I hope i have asked mildly?

Do you have the boldness to share it and give us what you think is the valid rationale for this "doctrinal" error passed down to your priests? Like i said earlier in one of my rebuttals, if you can refute my claim and diffuse my mind, i will stop posting anything against catholics on this and other forums. Hope it is a fair deal?

, Can you recall this post? Just bringing it to the fore for you and your cronies to behold the "yet-to-be-disproved" deceitful nature of the Vatican.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by Cayon(f): 2:58am On May 09, 2008
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by zarazara: 8:48am On May 09, 2008
Even in Naija, wonders will never end! I thought that kind rubbish happen only for abroad.
Re: Gay Pastor Rocks Lagos by OsunAmazon: 9:14pm On May 10, 2008
Even in Naija, wonders will never end! I thought that kind rubbish happen only for abroad.
Those in the west are more transparent, thats why it looks like they commit more sins. Homosexuality, corruption etc is in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Do you know how many Nigerian pastors that dupe other churches in America claiming they need the money for evangelism? Don't even think you don't have homosexual pastors in your church or adulterers because they are right there under your nose. I've seen people arguing over catholic and pentecostal here and who's sinless. I pity them because none of those churches is better than the other.

(1) (Reply)

Would The World End On May 21st, 2011? / What Will Happen, If I Dont Believe In Jesus? / What Does It Mean To Be Slain In The Spirit? - An Honest Evaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.