Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (26313 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Hi Girl Friends! You Berra Work On This Few Things Now Before Your Boo Dump You. / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Ukalsman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice one there, but there're still many missing 4rm ur list.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Beware of any friends that tell you that you were so much unlike other people and that you were the best thing since sliced bread

Beware of friends that bad mouth their old friends to you

Beware of friends people warn you about,they could have a point

Beware of friends that do all the talking while you do the listening.

Beware of friends that see themselves as the standard everyone is aspiring to get to

Beware of friends that constantly make themselves the center of the friendship

Beware of lying friends,catch them in one lie,doubt all they say

Beware of any friends that tell you the deep dark secrets of another trusted bosom friend of theirs who took them into confidence

3 Likes

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by bxcode(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rick9: Wise Men dont keep too many friends...
Ǚ saying the more friends ǚ keep, the more foolish ǚ become?? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Youngmon3Y(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kida kudz said it all....Nobody Does It Better...
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
On point I must admit
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by leksgcfr(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
I wonder how people just come to conclusions which are not always true. Human beings are different; that such experience happened to one does mean it is the criterion for keeping friends.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by braxjay(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejifranks: No 6 No 6 No 6 Numberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 6

haba bros u dey vex o... are u a victim
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
If someone feeds on my energy, it means I have a lot to give. All I have to do is obtain more, face it, some ppl need that help. Give them the ear when u can.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by ProjectAlert: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
8 GUYS YOU MUST NOT DATE....READ HERE AND AVOID AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP
https://www.nairaland.com/1315477/8-signs-dating-abusive-man#16096367
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by MrCork: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Stegomiah:

Guilty conscience!

.....sweeery put up yor picture again..i neeed to check sumtin! undecided
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by chezholy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Trash . . .

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Titiluvly: Friendship is not by FORCE but by CHOICE..
Choose Friends wisely, And let d gud ones choose you..
I gat few friends n am OK wit dem..
nice one @op
i reason same with you

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by DonEwexco(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Thank God am only in good terms with people, I DON'T have friends

(dancing alingo)

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Great list!
Some people come into your life for a reason( so you can learn something and move on)
Some people come for a season (maybe you meet them on vacation, or a school chum)
Some people are in for a life time...
Just know when it is time to let go(especially after you get married single friends gotta go!)

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99: What should I do?

I only have 7 friends. cry

Lool, dnt tink you understand d post
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lool, dnt tink you understand d post

...whers the picture?
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
curiouslad: Have no friends at all!
~Best policy

Au's dat possible?
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...whers the picture?

Xcuse ♍Ƹ̴, do i know you?

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Stegomiah:

Xcuse ♍Ƹ̴, do i know you?

...well.. u use to chase me... remember? undecided
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by JohnnyPalmer: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice post by d op, and i admire d op's posts so much, dia ar few ladies i do admire dia post and topics on NL, 4rm ogugua to greatgod (may God bless us all), caracta to berem to slimyem d op included, dis pple ar women of virtues, dia ar sum odas i can't remember, but diz ar d ladies i respect on NL!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by JohnnyPalmer: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...well.. u use to chase me... remember? undecided

Mr Man, face ur buisness
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by JohnnyPalmer: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
babyosisi: Beware of any friends that tell you that you were so much unlike other people and that you were the best thing since sliced bread

Beware of friends that bad mouth their old friends to you

Beware of friends people warn you about,they could have a point

Beware of friends that do all the talking while you do the listening.

Beware of friends that see themselves as the standard everyone is aspiring to get to

Beware of friends that constantly make themselves the center of the friendship

Beware of lying friends,catch them in one lie,doubt all they say

Beware of any friends that tell you the deep dark secrets of another trusted bosom friend of theirs who took them into confidence

Fact!
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by UcheAloysius(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dats a gud one there.
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Caracta(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
JohnnyPalmer: Nice post by d op, and i admire d op's posts so much, dia ar few ladies i do admire dia post and topics on NL, 4rm ogugua to greatgod (may God bless us all), caracta to berem to slimyem d op included, dis pple ar women of virtues, dia ar sum odas i can't remember, but diz ar d ladies i respect on NL!

Thanks a lot. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by MrCork: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
JohnnyPalmer: Nice post by d op, and i admire d op's posts so much, dia ar few ladies i do admire dia post and topics on NL, 4rm ogugua to greatgod (may God bless us all), caracta to berem to slimyem d op included,
dis pple ar women of virtues
, dia ar sum odas i can't remember, but diz ar d ladies i respect on NL!

...tryin to impress the females undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Lobolintin(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by ngoobest2080(f): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
bobthebuilder99: What should I do?

I only have 7 friends. cry
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by kavey10(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
No New Friends, No New Friends, No, No, No... Fvck Your Fake Friends, Where Your Real Friends at?
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by dezulu1(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Gentle Naaz: 9. D kilewiii; ds frnd is always happy 2 does better dan u in evrytn. He/she is nt hpy wn u suceed above hm/her. Quit ds kinda frndshp
undecided
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Stegomiah: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
JohnnyPalmer: Nice post by d op, and i admire d op's posts so much, dia ar few ladies i do admire dia post and topics on NL, 4rm ogugua to greatgod (may God bless us all), caracta to berem to slimyem d op included, dis pple ar women of virtues, dia ar sum odas i can't remember, but diz ar d ladies i respect on NL!

Tnx, am flattered
Re: 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! by Rick9(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
bxcode:
Are You saying the more friends You keep, the more foolish you become?? undecidedundecidedundecided
where did i made mention of foolish uh ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.