Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

PHOTOS: I Can Be The New Oge Okoye - Ghanaian Model And Dancer, Abigail Dawson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: I Can Be The New Oge Okoye - Ghanaian Model And Dancer, Abigail Dawson (2825 Views)

Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Can Be The New Oge Okoye - Ghanaian Model And Dancer, Abigail Dawson by emmaray: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-aw1QNlGWQpE/UbByhJJcM-I/AAAAAAAADoc/RPR-zs3VyJs/s1600/Abigail+Dawson.jpg[/img]

While sexy actress, Oge Okoye is crying over cyber bullying and being hypertensive, an upcoming actress in Ghana is striving to be in her shoes.
Ghanaian model and video vixen, Abigail Dawson recently confirmed she would be veering into the make real busness.
She told News-One yesterday that she has great passion to act and with a dint of hard work, she hoped to take the movie industry by surprise in no time. “I believe in myself but for now I can’t say I will be a threat to any other actress. I have dedication for it and it is an inbuilt thing which comes natural. I have the drive to achieve more and I believe in myself to make it. I can be the new Oge Okoye but Yvonne Nelson is my role model”, she said.
Stressing on her forays into the movie world, she said “I’m currently on set for an upcoming ghetto movie. You guys should just watch out for me.”
Abigail Dawson is a former student of Koforidua Polytechnic and a onetime winner of the third edition of the Exopa New Faces contest. http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/06/i-can-be-new-oge-okoye-ghanaian-model.html

(1) (Reply)

Kavitta Verma Say Sorry To Christian Community For Blasphemous Pose In Her Movie / Awesome Photos From Nedu’s (wazobia FM) Son’s Birthday Party / Id Cabasa and Cute Family "!!!( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.