Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? (1010 Views)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Your Favorite Road Side Meal : Boli, Boiled/Roasted Corn Or Roasted Yam? / Why Do People Love Roasted Corn? (2) (3) (4)

Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by temisukanmi(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
I'v been wondering lately on these two methods, for Mε̲̣̣̣̥ roasted corn is sweeter,entertaining and more satisfying, cooked corn is also nice, but I prefer †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ roasted one..

Fellow nairalanders, which is your choice and WHY?
Also, Is der any health complication on any ☀̤̣̈̇f †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ two methods?
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
I prefer cooked cos roasted corn seems like a lot of work eating.
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
I love both, but they have their places, like on the road, i prefer roasted but while at home . . Boiled corn
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by Afam4eva(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy: I love both, but they have their places, like on the road, i prefer roasted but while at home . . Boiled corn
Of course, it doesn't make much sense eating cooked corn on the road, that's why the question is asking which you would prefer under a normal circumstance.
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Of course, it doesn't make much sense eating cooked corn on the road, that's why the question is asking which you would prefer under a normal circumstance.

I like the thing too much and i cant chose one oh . . . No blame me jare, i am a man that loves my food oh. . . I just have to find a way to pick both wink
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by MORNDEW(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Cooked corn rules as som1 dat loves corn soft.
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by Gboliwe: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Cooked.
Re: Roasted Corn VS Cooked Corn!!! Which One Do You Prefer?? by byns: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2013
cooked, with pear or coconut

How To Make Peppered Chicken / Can I Use Pepper Spray To Cook? / New Vegetarian Chunks - Healthy Meat Alternative