Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d (802 Views)

I'm Worried For Musiwa / 644-iwa / Who Is Musiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Like him or hate him, he might sound/act retarded sometimes, but that guy is smart and sure knows what he is talking about.His ability to research, come up with proof (via links, maps etc.)is pretty impressive.
Just want to let him know people like me look forward to his RANTS! grin

3 Likes

Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
bulletproofmonk: Like him or hate him, he might sound/act retarded sometimes, but that guy is smart and sure knows what he is talking about.His ability to research, come up with proof (via links, maps etc.)is pretty impressive.
the dude is ret@rded..dafoq is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Marotzke(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
lunatics of identical dislocations aggregate to the nearest asylum. Op are you a mad man or a reformed madman.

1 Like

Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Day11(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2013
Marotzke: lunatics of identical dislocations aggregate to the nearest asylum. Op are you a mad man or a reformed madman.
angry angry angry angry

DEATH! grin
Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2013
I really like him, I'm one of is biggest fan on here. He is so funny.
Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2013
dorothy111: I really like him, I'm one of is biggest fan on here. He is so funny.
you "yaff" killed me
Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2013
bulletproofmonk: Like him or hate him, he might sound/act retarded sometimes, but that guy is smart and sure knows what he is talking about.His ability to research, come up with proof (via links, maps etc.)is pretty impressive.
Infact Musiwa is Amusing and absolutely crazy ...... I like the ranting of the dude too as I also believe He is a Robot !!!

The satellite pictures has proven it grin ...

1 Like

Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by chukel(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
HE DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL AND SO DISORGANIZED. HE IS "INCOHERENT" WIT HIS WRITE-UPS. I PERCEIVE HIM AS A BREAK-LOOSE LUNATIC
Re: Musiwa's No1 Fan!!! ;d by Abagworo(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2013
He definitely has mental disorder. He reminds me of one mad man that has designed more than 2kilometres of perimeter fencing at Rumuokoro with incoherent political statements.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall For This Scam. / I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! / Changes You'd Love To See On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.