Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival (34799 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Since the governor of Lagos can't get Boli in Shoprite,he heads to street where he could get.

Moral of the story :- The poor too also have a place in the society.

Eko o ni baje o grin

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1142601_fashbaba_jpg568319ec5899af5d64fb1eac49ec5901[/img]

35 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by wellmax(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Booli, nice one.
yeepaaa
For several years I came 4th, but today I'm FTC, thank baba God.
That is to say Arsene Wenger still get hope. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
It seems buying roasted plantain or corn is one of the ideologies of ACN/APC. No wonder Rochas joined them cos i remember he set the pace for others to follow in this regard.

18 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems buying roasted plantain or corn is one of the ideologies of ACN/APC. No wonder Rochas joined them cos i remember he set the pace for others to follow in this regard.

Call it whatever you like but to me,it means connecting with those at the bottom of the society and it takes extra ordinary men to look beyond their personality and stoop to that level.

54 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by johnwizey: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
So,make ℓ̊ jump inside fire?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Call it whatever you like but to me,it means connecting with those at the bottom of the society and it takes extra ordinary men to look beyond their personality and stoop to that level.
It means i'm an extra ordinary man because i've been connecting with roasted platain sellers for years before Fashola became governor. here's another extra-ordinary man https://www.nairaland.com/975149/gov-rochas-okorocha-buying-roasted

28 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by vislabraye(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fashola is ashuman as us. On the other hand th act isPolitical

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
It means i'm an extra ordinary man because i've been connecting with roasted platain sellers for years before Fashola became governor. here's another extra-ordinary man https://www.nairaland.com/975149/gov-rochas-okorocha-buying-roasted

This is why I didn't post this over there.this is celebrity section, grab your seat and relax. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by gluv01(f): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2013
Oh man...why so much people behind him just to get something on the street.
Is he scared of kidnappers?

See prime minister, David Cameron walked casually into Starbucks on the street and Kate Henshaw saw him and took a picture with him. I didn't see any officer or aides by him

And this looks like party bloopers by his side just coz he wants to buy boli.
mtttshhheeww...frightened niggas all got security challenges and yet do not want the masses to complain

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Osyxcel(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2013
Boli sweet no be smal cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by bumdish: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

There is nothing close to connecting here, infact service no dey at all. You want to connect with me and you come visiting with press men, array of shoot-at-sight mopol, party members and a Behemoth of staffs and you call that connecting with the poor. Abegi, you are only using the poor to achieve your selfish aim. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is not my business if Gov Fashola decides to perform a circus and wastefully engage able-bodied men whose productive time is supposed to count towards the delivery of services to the electorate. Calling this self-promoting jollification connecting with the poor makes me wanna SMH

17 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by RickyRoss1(m): 3:12am On Jun 07, 2013
See ACN Foot soldiers and their numerous LIES. Rochas did the same thing last time and he was called all sorts of names by these E Warriors. Now Fashola has done the same thing and they call it connecting with the people?

To me it is the same publicity stunt they called Rochas when he did same few months ago. Otherwise, since he wants to connect with the people why didn't he go to Oshodi market to buy fresh fish and garri?

We must not forget the government has aides and servants that do his shopping and prepare his meal.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49am On Jun 07, 2013
Like this post if u think this shouldn't have made frontpage!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2013
I thought my governor banned street trading. how come madam no pick race as govnor dey come. this look like publicity stunt and arrangeee. daddy fashola you fall my hand o.

Edited:
@op and the mod, why can't you verify everything before you moved it to front page? this was in an event late last year as verified by the link. NA WA for you people o.
and you know the importance of nairaland frontage and social media nowadays.
tomorrow caption for punch will just be FASHOLA VIOLATED OWN STREET TRADING RULES, SEEN BUYING ROASTED PLANTAIN ALONG THE PROHIBITED STREET.
no be me o ............ runs out
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/11/governor-fashola-flags-first-ever-lagos-sea-food-festival/

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by tyson55(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2013
But e go wait tire o, b'cuz the boli never don
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by lagcity(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2013
fash abeg chop boli jor, u don try no be small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Are u sure he isn't telling the woman to relocate...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by SlyIg(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2013
uniqueval: Are u sure he isn't telling the woman to relocate...
yes o o ...
Seems he is asking the woman why she is still there on d road side.
This is called photojournalism. Pictures that tell story.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by igbsam(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Now him dey buy boli for road side o, after KAI people go later go pack the woman market go alausa say na governor send them,

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by kolamilan(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2013
fash was just looking at the boli, that does'nt mean he was buying it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by dridowu: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2013
I love boli , roasted plaintain superb
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by kunlekunle: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2013
gluv01: Oh man...why so much people behind him just to get something on the street.
Is he scared of kidnappers?

See prime minister, David Cameron walked casually into Starbucks on the street and Kate Henshaw saw him and took a picture with him. I didn't see any officer or aides by him

And this looks like party bloopers by his side just coz he wants to buy boli.
mtttshhheeww...frightened niggas all got security challenges and yet do not want the masses to complain

you talking star buck by st james park,
u konw say scotland yard you dey. closely watched.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2013
The Plantain seller should NOT be surprised if she is evicted next week, Fashola once romanced Okada men and ousted them later. I am pretty sure, he will evict this plantain seller, never trust Fashola. He is a principled Anti-Poor Crusader.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by yuzedo: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems buying roasted plantain or corn is one of the ideologies of ACN/APC. No wonder Rochas joined them cos i remember he set the pace for others to follow in this regard.
Afam4eva:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2013
This heartless man is certainly lamenting to the boli seller how her presence is contrary to the "Mega City" pipe-dream, and 'politely' asking her to relocate to a high-priced shop or get out of the roadside anyhow. I believe he must have also asked her whether she pays her taxes. In any case, I am certain that the poor woman would have been ejected by now, and whatever was left of her boli would have been shared and devoured by Fashola's KAI/LASTMA goons.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by slimyem: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2013
With those akimbo arms,I'm not covinced he is has any intention of buying that plaintain..cool
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2013
pro01: This heartless man is certainly lamenting to the boli seller how her presence is contrary to the "Mega City" pipe-dream, and 'politely' asking her to relocate to a high-priced shop or get out of the roadside anyhow. I believe he must have also asked her whether she pays her taxes. In any case, I am certain that the poor woman would have been ejected by now, and whatever was left of her boli would have been shared and devoured by Fashola's KAI/LASTMA goons.
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by angelTI(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2013
chai..... d boli woman would av felt lyk a queen dat day
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by 3ace(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2013
dridowu: I love boli , roasted plaintain superb
Me too. just add one chilled orobo and your belle go swell like inflated tyre. Throughout the day, you shall know no hunger.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by studio43(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
igbsam: Now him dey buy boli for road side o, after KAI people go later go pack the woman market go alausa say na governor send them,

So on point. grin

Take a close good at that man's face u will face that he's naturally wicked. angry

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by freecocoa(f): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2013
So to go buy boli that's why him carry the whole party members? its not just to buy boli, him go chop am?shey him been dey pursue people make them no dey sell something by the roadside, publicity stunt jare.

See him face sef.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Policewoman(f): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Since the governor of Lagos can't get Boli in Shoprite,he heads to street where he could get.

Moral of the story :- The poor too also have a place in the society.

Eko o ni baje o grin

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1142601_fashbaba_jpg568319ec5899af5d64fb1eac49ec5901[/img]
CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNT. Eko o ti ba je oo!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fayose Lost Ekiti / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.