Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival (34797 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Scarpon(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
baba raji buy 2 me ma dey hungry
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by thelonestranger: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2013
4bobo: I thought my governor banned street trading. how come madam no pick race as govnor dey come. this look like publicity stunt and arrangeee. daddy fashola you fall my hand o.

Don't mind the man o! Oga Fashola please arrest yourself with immediate effect and automatic alakiriti.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by snthesis(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2013
why is every1 in d pix looking so hard at the boli
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by thelonestranger: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2013
pro01: This heartless man is certainly lamenting to the boli seller how her presence is contrary to the "Mega City" pipe-dream, and 'politely' asking her to relocate to a high-priced shop or get out of the roadside anyhow. I believe he must have also asked her whether she pays her taxes. In any case, I am certain that the poor woman would have been ejected by now, and whatever was left of her boli would have been shared and devoured by Fashola's KAI/LASTMA goons.

This is the real story.OP is a ACN goon.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by SensibleMusa: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
June 2012: Rochas buying corn
RICHIE BOI: How many of our Governors can dare going to the road side to buy corn, 'mama-put, roasted plantain, roasted yam without been molested by those they have been depriving of a good living conditions.

Naija Can Do better! grin grin
[img][/img]
https://www.nairaland.com/975149/gov-rochas-okorocha-buying-roasted

June 2013: Fashola buying boli
~Bluetooth:
Since the governor of Lagos can't get Boli in Shoprite,he heads to street where he could get.

Moral of the story :- The poor too also have a place in the society.

Eko o ni baje o grin

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1142601_fashbaba_jpg568319ec5899af5d64fb1eac49ec5901[/img]

June 2014:
Buhari Buying Suya...coming soon

June 2015:
GEJ Buying ogogoro....coming soon!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by leonshom(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
U be 1st class mumu !
4bobo: I thought my governor banned street trading. how come madam no pick race as govnor dey come. this look like publicity stunt and arrangeee. daddy fashola you fall my hand o.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by dmy(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2013
This picture was taken at an agricultural exhibition NOT on the streets!!take note http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/11/governor-fashola-flags-first-ever-lagos-sea-food-festival/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by kaznoit: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2013
download modem unlocker now!!

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by groovie(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2013
gluv01: Oh man...why so much people behind him just to get something on the street.
Is he scared of kidnappers?

See prime minister, David Cameron walked casually into Starbucks on the street and Kate Henshaw saw him and took a picture with him. I didn't see any officer or aides by him

And this looks like party bloopers by his side just coz he wants to buy boli.
mtttshhheeww...frightened niggas all got security challenges and yet do not want the masses to complain

U do know foreign security agents are better technical wise than ours? they dont need to be beside u to watch u.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Edoboy1(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2013
If he really wants to eat bolli, does he hav to pack his whole entourage along? Is that how people buy bolli? With half of the state going with him. Its political abeg.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by fitzmayowa: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2013
The guy they hungry he feel like say make he chop, wetin special for that one now mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by TayoT: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2013
If he wants Boli, hour can buy a bbq stand in his house or send any of his aides to do dt for him. This is purely political. After, he will send his branded agberos tocome and pack this poor woman's stuff. Mschewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Kini Big Deal...Is He Not Human??People Older Than Fashola Buy Boli so why is his own different..Oooohhh because na Governor??Shiorrr
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Azuist(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2013
This made FP nd i ve lookin 4ward 2 d day when my post ll make FP, I missed d opportunity when i refused takin a pic of Gov Uduaghan buyin nd eatin Kpokpo garri in d street, thought it was irrelevant thou
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by donsax: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2013
How do we know he's buying roasted plantain or the bush meat on the woman roasting net?
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Inik(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2013
pro01: This heartless man is certainly lamenting to the boli seller how her presence is contrary to the "Mega City" pipe-dream, and 'politely' asking her to relocate to a high-priced shop or get out of the roadside anyhow. I believe he must have also asked her whether she pays her taxes. In any case, I am certain that the poor woman would have been ejected by now, and whatever was left of her boli would have been shared and devoured by Fashola's KAI/LASTMA goons.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by dmy(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2013
This picture was taken at an agricultural exhibition NOT on the streets!!take note
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/11/governor-fashola-flags-first-ever-lagos-sea-food-festival/
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by gbanikiti(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2013
dmy: This picture was taken at an agricultural exhibition NOT on the streets!!take note
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/11/governor-fashola-flags-first-ever-lagos-sea-food-festival/
No wonder! on a normal day, fashola will never buy corn or boli on a roadside.He will never do that. mtscheeew!
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Inik(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2013
dmy: This picture was taken at an agricultural exhibition NOT on the streets!!take note
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2013
SensibleMusa: June 2012: Rochas buying corn

[img][/img]
https://www.nairaland.com/975149/gov-rochas-okorocha-buying-roasted

June 2013: Fashola buying boli

June 2014:
Buhari Buying Suya...coming soon

June 2015:
GEJ Buying ogogoro....coming soon!

lol, u don crack me down bro. Atiku go soon buy condom for street chemist. Oh sorry,I hear say Atiku be homo(guy) I no call gay o
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by dulphines: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2013
Of course he bought and eat bole from the street before he begame a Governor. No big deal!
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2013
leonshom: U be 1st class mumu !
dat to your papa. I be ur mate? wetin I do u na? idiotimatic stupido.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by tivta(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2013
dulphines: Of course he bought and eat bole from the street before he begame a Governor. No big deal!

...And after he became governor he banned street trading. Isnt that biting the hands that feed you?
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by betrani(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Y him nor go alone with T-shirt and boxers? grin grin
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Call it whatever you like but to me,it means connecting with those at the bottom of the society and it takes extra ordinary men to look beyond their personality and stoop to that level.
why are you mute, with your cheap publicity. Come 2015 PDP will definately sweep ACN off.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by tivta(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2013
4bobo:
dat to your papa. I be ur mate? wetin I do u na? idiotimatic stupido.

Bro, no mind am. Na ACN goon.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by tivta(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2013
slimmy05: why are you mute, with your cheap publicity. Come 2015 PDP will definately sweep ACN off.

My dear ACN is still a lesser evil than PDP. What i dont like about acn's goons is that they paint acn clean as if they are perfect.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Celestine247(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2013
La picture la fake

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Lakayanah: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2013
All na wash. This is something he could have sent one of his aides to get for him. Trying to score cheap points.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by emmabest2000(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=bumdish]

There is nothing close to connecting here, infact service no dey at all. You want to connect with me and you come visiting with press men, array of shoot-at-sight mopol, party members and a Behemoth of staffs and you call that connecting with the poor. Abegi, you are only using the poor to achieve your selfish aim. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is not my business if Gov Fashola decides to perform a circus and wastefully engage able-bodied men whose productive time is supposed to count towards the delivery of services to the electorate. Calling this self-promoting jollification connecting with the poor makes me wanna SMH

Guy na waa for u ooo , you want him to went out alone ? Na death penalty be that naw , abeg park well
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2013
vislabraye: Fashola is ashuman as us. On the other hand th act isPolitical

Otito oro
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2013
undecided Trying to gain cheap political points... angry
u shd have taken this shot when he collected the boli or when he paid for it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / How Fayose Lost Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.