Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival (34790 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
gluv01:

Still odd...Prince Harry goes for horse riding in places where citizens, say ordinary also go to.
He doesn't carry a pack of stuff called officers with him.

I understand Nigeria is still being renovated per say as a developing economy, so i guess no comparison should be made with other developed economies.
For the fact that these people walk around without aides in uniform doesn't mean there are no aides in mufti around. If they don't consider the person approaching a threat no need interupting and that's for britain's prime minister case likewise other public office holder of the western world you think don't go out with aides
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Erifenz: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Well done sir
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by naptu2: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
For the fact that these people walk around without aides in uniform doesn't mean there are no aides in mufti around. If they don't consider the person approaching a threat no need interupting and that's for britain's prime minister case likewise other public office holder of the western world you think don't go out with aides

In fact I can only see two policemen there. I know three of the people in that picture. We have the commissioner for agriculture, the commissioner for tourism and waterfront development, a permanent secretary (Desalu) and I'm not sure but the guy in brown traditional looks like the former governor (Tinubu). Wouldn't you expect to see these people at an economic conference about Lagos/seafood festival?
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by everyday: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
See as fashola eye dey shook as e dey look the boli.If no be for camera man e for rush am.The rich have needs too.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by gluv01(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
naptu2:

1) Prince Harry is not in an executive position (he is in a ceremonial position).

2) Forget the former title, this is not a meet and greet the people type of thing. He was actually working there.

Let me give some background. The government has an annual economic conference. Investors, stakeholders, experts, etc from around the world are brought in to discuss the Lagos economy. Last year's conference was tagged "Kuramo Conference". Now, on the sidelines of the event, the government also decided to host a seafood festival, since seafood is one of Lagos' strengths (being beside the ocean and having so many lagoons and creeks. Besides the conference was held at Eko Hotel which is beside Kuramo Beach). What you see there is the governor inspecting displays at the festival. He is accompanied by festival organisers who are introducing him to the exhibitors and by participants at the economic conference who might consider investing in the seafood business in Lagos.

Beside the governor are the commissioner for agriculture (Gbolahan) and the commissioner for waterfront development and tourism (Prince Adesegun Oniru).

Got it..it was a festival...I understand now... wink

Thought he kinda stopped by a road side to buy that and it made him a celebrity
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by gluv01(f): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN:

Without men in mufti around, CCTV cameras are in operation which is what is needed in Lagos. But I noticed that even when hidden cameras in stores and supermarkets captures some persons who steal or do some sort of evil, security personnels still find it difficult tracing the person. I watched a video here on NL of a man caught stealing something valuable by the camera, and instead of the shop to report to the police to help find the person,, they asked for the help of the public. It kinda made no sense to me, there is satisfaction that the camera caught the crime, but identifying became a problem.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
gluv01:

Without men in mufti around, CCTV cameras are in operation which is what is needed in Lagos. But I noticed that even when hidden cameras in stores and supermarkets captures some persons who steal or do some sort of evil, security personnels still find it difficult tracing the person. I watched a video here on NL of a man caught stealing something valuable by the camera, and instead of the shop to report to the police to help find the person,, they asked for the help of the public. It kinda made no sense to me, there is satisfaction that the camera caught the crime, but identifying became a problem.
The last time I checked Nigeria is still a developing nation unlike other countries where the use of CCTV are made use of effectively. I don't blame the person asking the public for help (s)he needs tobe enlightened and all we've been dragging since boils down to our corrupt system
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by lagcity(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr. Fashola is advised to take his lusty eyes off those toasty bolis. For goodness sake, this is a seafood festival and boli is not seafood. Show some respect.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Afam4evaIsASlut: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems buying roasted plantain or corn is one of the ideologies of ACN/APC. No wonder Rochas joined them cos i remember he set the pace for others to follow in this regard.

For a Mod youre unbelievably bigoted and hateful.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by naptu2: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
lagcity: Mr. Fashola is advised to take his lusty eyes off those toasty bolis. For goodness sake, this is a seafood festival and boli is not seafood. Show some respect.

grin reminds me of him ↓↓↓↓↓↓

caprini: Chai! Add dat roasted fish to d boli with palm oi and onion sauce....delicious tongue
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by bayusman: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Photoshop.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by plaindealer: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2013

Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by helen0142: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
bumdish:

There is nothing close to connecting here, infact service no dey at all. You want to connect with me and you come visiting with press men, array of shoot-at-sight mopol, party members and a Behemoth of staffs and you call that connecting with the poor. Abegi, you are only using the poor to achieve your selfish aim. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is not my business if Gov Fashola decides to perform a circus and wastefully engage able-bodied men whose productive time is supposed to count towards the delivery of services to the electorate. Calling this self-promoting jollification connecting with the poor makes me wanna SMH

before I take you seriously,name a chairman in nigeria that moves around without security,the press and some of his party member...........dis is GOVERNOR FASH we are talking abt,so in ur eyes its wrong for all dis people to be around him abi??think b4 u talk.SMH
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by AMACRITY(f): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abeg u need boli.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by jazzystoresyah: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2013
To me Mr fashola is a free man he don't leave fake life anytime anyday he saw price people that his him 4 lagosan eko o ni ba je oooh
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Obijulius: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2013
This fashola is wasted, eyeservice...

Bangs door and walks out on thread.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by extension: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Pls is it buying,inspecting or looking? I need answer.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Since the governor of Lagos can't get Boli in Shoprite,he heads to street where he could get.

Moral of the story :- The poor too also have a place in the society.

Eko o ni baje o grin

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1142601_fashbaba_jpg568319ec5899af5d64fb1eac49ec5901[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin Everyone does. smiley
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by redsun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
How do they control those incessant dust and contaminants on exposed road side foods in nigeria?

How come there are no epidemics of asthma and respiratory diseases with those available dust that children and adults are exposed to?
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Body Language is off. He's facing completely away from the plantain. Has a fake smile on...and has both hands on his hips - a very aggressive stance.

He dey vex wella say the madam dey sell plantain for road angry. Compare to the Festival pics above.
Re: Fashola Inspecting Roasted Plantain At Sea-food Festival by leonshom(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2013
As u neva get brain since, I kun dey wonder ow u wan take train ur children sef, as ur old papa wey don use all emm life drink Ogogoro "kai kai" sleep severally 4 gutter,instead of him 2 train u, see wetin u kum dey cause 4 public,as u no fit reason well ! I pity ur life,what a waste ![quote
4bobo:
dat to your papa. I be ur mate? wetin I do u na? idiotimatic stupido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) / Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments, / Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.