Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Sensitive Part Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sensitive Part Of A Lady (2108 Views)

Check Out Six Sensitive Part Of A Lady / Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? / How Do You Treat A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensitive Part Of A Lady by topclubv: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Many men do not know where to touch their spouse in other to want them. Most men just go to bed with their spouse without knowing what to do making the lady to be bored during matrimonial activity. i will mention a few part of the body,the lips,the neck,the knee pit e.t.c visit www.spouseguide..com for more details.
Re: Sensitive Part Of A Lady by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Not my neck please..please don't do that...omg,Dont kiss my damn neck grin
Re: Sensitive Part Of A Lady by lomaxx: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
[s]
lynpetra: Not my neck please..please don't do that...omg,Dont kiss my damn neck grin

**eyes her seductively** [/s]
Re: Sensitive Part Of A Lady by lomaxx: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
lipsrsealed
lynpetra: Not my neck please..please don't do that...omg,Dont kiss my damn neck grin

**eyes her seductively**
Re: Sensitive Part Of A Lady by clemz85(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lynpetra I don catch you,

Na joke ooo

(1) (Reply)

Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... / Letter To Men: Never Be The Reason For Ur Womans Tears..comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.