Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development (2184 Views)

Help Needed Here Android App Development / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / Python For Mobile Apps Development??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by wisepluto(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Android is the fastest growing mobile operating system in the world at present.
If you are in any of these categories

Novice/Beginner/Intermediate/Expert.

Let's rub minds and build a strong development force for Nigeria.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by massiveprofits1(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2013
I've some good WSOs on app development but never have the time to develop one.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by wisepluto(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
massiveprofits1: I've some good WSOs on app development but never have the time to develop one.
Did you mean you have lovely apps concepts and ideas?

Well, you are free to share those awesome ideas of yours to confidants and have them build on it. Getting to be a confirmed native android developer isn't rocket science as it were

Thanks!
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by guecandesign: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Make your self happy. with connectVSat. No more Mtn magic some and all those other craps. If you are interested email me: guecandesign@gmail.com Looking forward to hear from.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by GideonG(m): 2:34am On Jun 13, 2013
I AM A FULL TIME ANDROID DEVELOPER! WATCH OUT FOR ME
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by ayankayode: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi Android Gurus

I am looking for Android apps to purchase. If you have an application that solves a real problem and is designed to international standard, I will pay you N250,000 in cash for it. However if you think you app is worth much more, I am willing to negotiate.

Feel free to get it touch with me kayode@epignosis.co.za

Lets discuss!!
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by wisepluto(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
ayankayode: Hi Android Gurus

I am looking for Android apps to purchase. If you have an application that solves a real problem and is designed to international standard, I will pay you N250,000 in cash for it. However if you think you app is worth much more, I am willing to negotiate.

Feel free to get it touch with me kayode@epignosis.co.za

Lets discuss!!

Nice one Mr. Kayode! You'll hear from me pretty soon.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by bobdobbs: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
I make android custom builds, and a few apps but they are all crypto apps. Android game dev is pathetically easy, we're talking early 2000s graphics and low memory use. It's like people churning out 1990s side scroller games
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by ayankayode: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
@wisepluto - i look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by Nov1ce(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2013
One Android developer coming through...
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by LordRahl001: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
well jt got a handle on android tho i av been in java for a while and av started d networking process connecting it to a php webserver!! I was delayed by runonui exception to which I av found d solutoon in AsyncTask!!! the oda issue now is hw to handle orientation change!!! imagine a case wia I send a request to d server and d orientation chaged, do I have to send an new request?? I won't want to hold d user to an orientation coz am requesting for smthn frm d server!! beautiful ideas wud b welcome..@ayankayode, y not challenge us wit smthn u knw isn't in town but cn make waves!!! I have smthn in my mind but since dia is no motivation, I tend to drop it for now!!! u cn contact me thru tolaabbey009@gmail.com!! android rocks!!
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2013
wisepluto:
Did you mean you have lovely apps concepts and ideas?

Well, you are free to share those awesome ideas of yours to confidants and have them build on it. Getting to be a confirmed native android developer isn't rocket science as it were

Thanks!

Are you sn apps developer. I have an apps idea of you can develop it. I have a budget of $500-1000 . For this idea.
Its in the finance catery that has to do with sending virtual credit to User A from user B.
Contact me if you are interested.No upfront payment. But will compensate for every stage of the project.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by wisepluto(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

Are you sn apps developer. I have an apps idea of you can develop it. I have a budget of $500-1000 . For this idea.
Its in the finance catery that has to do with sending virtual credit to User A from user B.
Contact me if you are interested.No upfront payment. But will compensate for every stage of the project.

Ok...you can contact me via mail: kiyayi@gmail.com

Thnx...
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by LordRahl001: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

u cn contact me on tolaabbey009@gmail.com or 07033304280
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by xprimate(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nice one guys. Droid is the future. I am currently developing an location based app(android) that works with google map. Pls. I need a serious android developer preferable in port hacourt. Here is my e mail: ogbonnajay@gmail.com
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by wisepluto(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
xprimate: Nice one guys. Droid is the future. I am currently developing an location based app(android) that works with google map. Pls. I need a serious android developer preferable in port hacourt. Here is my e mail: ogbonnajay@gmail.com

Alright xprimate, i'll send you a mail from where we'll start discussions.
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by LordRahl001: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2013
DonCrust: Hello guys, I need some help with jquery. I can design a standard site and just yesterday, i started working on one of my ideas using jquery but got stuck.
I'm using DW as my text editor and i've created all the first page but i don't know how to design the contents i.e page2.
av u tried checking the jquery website they have loads of tutorials and moreso, jquery cn do a hellishly lot of things xo it would help more to give me an idea of what u wanna do!!!!
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Lets Meet Here: Android Mobile Apps Development by xprimate(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys any serious android programmer in ph should hit me up. This app is gona trend like mad.
Ogbonnajay@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Free SEO Tools / Pls I Want To Learn Web Design And Development / Programming Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.