Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development (860 Views)

Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development by Femoje(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Hello Good people of nairaland, my name is femi, i reside in lagos,i started showing interest in computer and internet work 12years ago, i'm good in computer i even learn web design last year. But what i really want to learn is more than just a website design i want to know how to build website with coding and i also want to learn how to develop applications and softwares i really want to become a great programmer and app developer. I dnt have much one me as in Money because i still dey Hustle for street. But if you're really good at this package and willing to train me, my God will surely multiply you. Please anyone here is ready to offer me training should please drop contact.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development by Linkhold: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2013
Android Training Workshop for you

Through this workshop, you will get a frozen understanding of the Android architecture, and increase great hands-on knowledge by means of the Android SDK and Java language, to build and test commercially-relevant Android apps. www.magnetoacademy.com

Winston@magnetoacademy.com
+2348056669777
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development by talk2hb1(m): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2013
Femoje: Hello Good people of nairaland, my name is femi, i reside in lagos,i started showing interest in computer and internet work 12years ago, i'm good in computer i even learn web design last year. But what i really want to learn is more than just a website design i want to know how to build website with coding and i also want to learn how to develop applications and softwares i really want to become a great programmer and app developer. I dnt have much one me as in Money because i still dey Hustle for street. But if you're really good at this package and willing to train me, my God will surely multiply you. Please anyone here is ready to offer me training should please drop contact.

??
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Want To Learn Programming And App Development by Javanian: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2013

(1)

Java Hub In Ibadan; Ibadan Java Programmers Lets Meet Here / Some optimization tips for php / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.