Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Compaq Presario V6000 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Compaq Presario V6000 (1629 Views)

Compaq Presario V6000 Charging Taking Too Long-help ! / Tokunbo Compaq Presario V3000 Note Book For Sale / Laptop Problems: Compaq Presario 1200 and IBM T21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Compaq Presario V6000 by Kposh(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2008
i got a Compaq presario v6000 notebook
Windows vista ultimate, 32-bit operating system
100GB
Mobile and Sempron (tm) processor 3500+
960MB RAM
Standard VGA graphics adapter
NVIDIA graphics
the problem is i can get to play any game cos after installation, i either get a beep sayin my hardware acceleration is not on or i should install a video card driver. I've tried installin online but to no avail. Just the games the systems fine.

Re: A Compaq Presario V6000 by uspry1(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2008
Use your either NVIDIA hardware setting or NVIDIA nViews desktop manager settings to turn on or enable the hardware acceleration.

It is found under Control Panel to see NVIDIA icon there.

If you cannot see the NVIDIA icon settings on Control Panel, then alternative using CONTROL PANEL to select SYSTEM icon to click HARDWARE tab hitting DEVICE MANAGER button. Then select (click '+') the DISPLAY ADAPTERS that shows you the name of video graphic card to open that adapter's properities that will prompt you new opening windows to find to turn the hardware acceleration on somewhere.

Google it on the blank textfield box without a quotation: 'NVIDIA+hardware acceleration'. It helps you step by step how to.

Good luck!
Re: A Compaq Presario V6000 by Kposh(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2008
uspry1:

Use your either NVIDIA hardware setting or NVIDIA nViews desktop manager settings to turn on or enable the hardware acceleration.

It is found under Control Panel to see NVIDIA icon there.

If you cannot see the NVIDIA icon settings on Control Panel, then alternative using CONTROL PANEL to select SYSTEM icon to click HARDWARE tab hitting DEVICE MANAGER button. Then select (click '+') the DISPLAY ADAPTERS that shows you the name of video graphic card to open that adapter's properities that will prompt you new opening windows to find to turn the hardware acceleration on somewhere.

Google it on the blank textfield box without a quotation: 'NVIDIA+hardware acceleration'. It helps you step by step how to.

Good luck!

Thanx i'll do just dat

(1) (Reply)

Browse Unlimited On Your Phone Using Airtel / Plz Improve The Graphics Of This Website / Downloading Of Youtube Videos With Ease.whoelse Cares To Know How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.