Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (16535 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2013
ikwere militant: nd wat makes u tink u will not be a refugee in cotonu wen it starts.ordinary boko haram arested in lag a lot of u relocated to togo

Lol; I love this. Don't mind the chicken hearted oaf!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: That's all you got? I can sense your fear though but I think you should have a good plan this time around before going on suicide mission to avoid 1967 all over again, cos if you depend on me to feed you, I will kuku feed you only with a little something extra that will either makes you evolve into full humans or get rid of your kind.

Be quiet! U r sooooo empty! What have I got to do with a bunch of feable snitches? Clown!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2013
Why are your people always crying here that we did not feed you home cooked meal. Well! your entire region depended on us to feed you the last time, just making sure you don't repeat the same mistake of counting on your enemies to feed you in time of war

Your influx in my region is a testament of how good we have it. We taught you how to eat meat /fish and stop eating bones and how to stop wearing 10 pocket winter coat on top of wrapper. we taught you how to do great and positive things, now your eyes are opened so you can bluff.

May those known with smallest joystick in the east of river niger stand up. of course you will not want to measure that 2 inch worm here cos Seun has no microscope we can burrow to view and measure it

Your peeps aren't endowed as those in the west hence your aggressiveness and tantrums.

DerideGull:

Do you think I navigate to nairaland to measure joystick with an offspring of a pajamas coward such as you? I know southwestern region fairly well. Before you get into the illusion of feeding someone, I suggest you inquire if your region has been able to feed itself during the peace time. I have always recognized the trait of loudmouth when I hear one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by addicted268(f): 1:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Okija juju: Says who?

angry

Chukwudi, je na room, wetem my double Barr..
[img]http://immortalteddybear.files./2011/08/home-alone.gif?w=549[/img]
cheesy cheesy hia!!chukwudi nkea bu kwo onye ocha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Nigeria can't even survive a mere militant attack grin

Really, I feel sorry for this country o

I hope another country does not try to colonize you ppl
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Obijulius: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2013
kayci_d77:

This time its going start from there

u have put fear in the mind of that coward!!!

1. dere. will b war,

2. d country will b divided into 2 parts (biafra and d beggarly parasites),

3. poverty and disease will bring untold hardship to wat remains of nigeria i.e. tinubu and buhari's followers,

their constant criticism of GEJ gives dem away as a people desperate to hold on to our oil and gas.

GEJ 2015 or no SS/SE in NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by remarkD(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2013
"The people that beat the war drums aren't those that suffer... "

Okay...

So your point is.... ?

What is your message? is it to the war-drumming people or to those that end up fighting the war....

Thing is if you don't turn anything into Biafra/Ojukwu and co. you're never happy. its kinda funny actually, cause you clearly have a problem. an uncurable problem.
You love and you hate them at the same time... (and i say this because how come you can't seem to get the Igbos off your mind for once? how many of your threads and post this week were devoid of Biafra/Igbo-related things?

O gi ji onwe gi, Mr. Man, abi na Mr DisHonorable.

Garri the 1st: Ibos are still weeping from the effects of the Biafra war.... While Ojukwu, Achebe and other Ibo elites came out unscathed, millions of Ibo kids and women who weren't there when the war was declared lost their lives.

Ojukwu's wives, children ad family members fed fat while biafran children starved to death to be used as bargaining chips and propaganda tools. The children who died weren't the ones who beat the war drums...were they??

Ojukwu, Achebe and other big men got their properties and money after the war, but the ordinary people got only 20pounds..

Asari, Boyloaf, Ateke, Tompolo etc are enjoying dividends of their militancy. Juicy contracts, political patronage etc, but the people of Odi, innocent men, women and children who lost their lives are gone for good, while the region remains in abject poverty and neglect. Thousands of Niger Deltans lost their lives, but those who beat the drums of war survived to tell the story and even enjoy a better life for self and cronies afterwards..

Those who beat the war drums aren't the ones who suffer when it starts!!

I have spoken!!!

A Wise word is all the fool deserves to hear!!

Hon. Garri (Rtd)

Ofrickilokoto II of Orhuwhorun....

cool cool
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by remarkD(m): 5:34am On Jun 08, 2013
When (What year) did the civil (Nigeria/Biafra) war start?

and when (what year) did Ojukwu go on exile?

Odumegwu Ojukwu... n'onwu o ka na eyi ndi mmadu egwu!
Great man, may you rest, sir.

franchizy: This is d more reason why Nigerians shud support Buhari. Buhari is d only man dat wil bring peace and unity in Nigeria and fight corruption.
Ojukwu called 4 civil war and wen it started he abandoned his people and went on exile.
Awolowo also abandonded his people. If there is war today, it is the Igbos and yorubas dat wil b worst hit cos they are never united.
To prevent dis war, I enjoin all of us to support Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Samland: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2013
1025: neither are we surviving ur corruption under this corrupt pdp lead govt. some wars are better than what nigeria has been experiencing since 1999.
if possible, let us fight this war once and for all so that those who survive it will live a better live.
ok. Mr fighter, u beta go thrv Mr Garri's comment and reasons well.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2013
huptin:
You like to beat the drums of war with your mouth, only policemen have been killing your MASSOB guyz for ages, yet not one single battle have evolved. if you really want war, Oga you know what to do..... bring it on. we are always ready.

I don't know who your history teacher was, but you obviously have some studies to do.
Ojukwu never called for civil war. It was Nigeria that declared war on Biafra!
Biafra is a nation born out of the need to break away from the bondage of colonialism. Nigeria is an unfortunate creation of the British colonial masters. The existence of Nigeria is the existence of colonialism.

Biafra was born to keep the Jihardists at bay, today they are still working hard to annihilate our peoples and take over our lands just because we are "one" Nigeria.

And mark you, Biarfra will rise to fall no more.

franchizy: This is d more reason why Nigerians shud support Buhari. Buhari is d only man dat wil bring peace and unity in Nigeria and fight corruption.
To prevent dis war, I enjoin all of us to support Buhari

Buhari prevent war? Did you hear of what he did to Biafran?
Buhari prevent war? Google and read up his campagin lines to discover that the man loves blood.
He has promised that the "dogs and baboons" will be soaked with blood in 2015.

If Jonathan with all his humility and democratic disposition is facing the the drums of war, Buhari will simply usher that war in.
If we are tired of blood shed, it is time to come together and negotiate Nigeria. The problem is Nigeria.
Some of us are being forced to be Nigeria. I am not Nigerian, I am Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by lagcity(m): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2013
pazienza:

Who are 'we'? Cos the last time i checked,an ijaw man is the commander in chief,an igbo woman is the de facto prime minister,an igbo man the leader of the nigerian military,an ijaw-igbo woman controls the petroleum ministry. This is nolonger the one nigeria your yoruba and hausa ancestors fought for.

The 'we' you are hoping on,are nolonger in power,this is nolonger 1970 bro,what ever advantage you had then exists nolonger, regaining back that advantage is the mission of APC,and unlike before,every body in the east is aware of your division tactics,so you are on a long thing.

The east has so much positioned herself that any war this time around would result to yoruba-hausa decimation. Leaders from your zone know this, the East holds the yam and the knife this time around.

we've heard bigger boasts from Igbo before the civil war. You people have a problem with being discreet. just chor chor chor like women. Which yam and knife do you hold? Do you think if war breaks out, the Hausa and Yoruba army will take orders from Jonathan and Ihejirika? You are so lost my brother. Why don't you ask Ironsi, the dead commander-in-chief how he was able to control Northern troops?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2013
lagcity:

we've heard bigger boasts from Igbo before the civil war. You people have a problem with being discreet. just chor chor chor like women. Which yam and knife do you hold? Do you think if war breaks out, the Hausa and Yoruba army will take orders from Jonathan and Ihejirika? You are so lost my brother. Why don't you ask Ironsi, the dead commander-in-chief how he was able to control Northern troops?

The worst mistake any of you will make is to permute this time with the permutations of 1966.
It won't be Nigeria verses Igbo this time around.
The South South, The South East and The Middle Belt will all align together. This is the 2013 permutations! This is why APC will not win the 2015 elections.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2013
^^These desperate attachment with the South South never stops

And Na only one region dey desperately beg for this parasitic alliance

Why are you too scared to stay on your own.

Any small thing South South and Middle belt

The same Middle belt of Gowon, IBB, Danjuma, Dogonyaro and the Langtang mafia who ruled this country for years

I dey in Nnewi
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu: ^^These desperate attachment with the South South never stops

The same Middle belt of Gowon, IBB, Danjuma, Dogonyaro and the Langtang mafia who ruled this country for years

I dey in Nnewi

its better than your ppl's desperation for core north
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Why are your people always crying here that we did not feed you home cooked meal. Well! your entire region depended on us to feed you the last time, just making sure you don't repeat the same mistake of counting on your enemies to feed you in time of war

Your influx in my region is a testament of how good we have it. We taught you how to eat meat /fish and stop eating bones and how to stop wearing 10 pocket winter coat on top of wrapper. we taught you how to do great and positive things, now your eyes are opened so you can bluff.

May those known with smallest joystick in the east of river niger stand up. of course you will not want to measure that 2 inch worm here cos Seun has no microscope we can burrow to view and measure it

Your peeps aren't endowed as those in the west hence your aggressiveness and tantrums.

Dont let me descend on u
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ngozievergreen:

its better than your ppl's desperation for core north

Have you seen anyone write SW and north together like you parasites write SS/SE everytime?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ikweremilitant: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2013
@dayokun I have always watched u wit keen intrest nd found out dat ur level of reasoning is very parthetic.fist let me clear u once nd for all dat d fact dat ibos re travelers does not make dem hungry in dia region.d east has d most developed rural areas in nija even well developed dan d hamlets in ue yoruba states. Secondly u always boast of lagos,dis is a state dat took prominence as a result of being d former fct so wat do u expect pepl will always flock rheir nd funny enuf u yorubas contributed noting to d developement of lagos.I can tell u how many areas in lagos dat was d developed by ibos eg ajao estate,okota,ajegunle,olodi apapa,trade fair,satelite,to mention. A few.just one tribe tell me how many places did yorubas from ibadan develop or osun yorubas,don't mention isi ile eko people o.but yorubas will never add to ur econony else were.go to kano d so called sophisticated tribe only drives jalopies as taxi old printing shops or hawk herbs around dats ur ocupation.nd yet u have d guts to compare ur pepl wit ibos. Come to ph u will hardly see a yoruba man wqey make sence even to buld house na issue but ibos will blend wth d enviroment make dia home nd even marry from dia.but a yoruba man will buy a car in ph take it to ibadan nd register the plate number.nd tet d likes of you dat has not gone beyound ur hamlet will be insulting ibos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you seen anyone write SW and north together like you parasites write SS/SE everytime?
Because you guys are scared of coming out in the open!

So you go in subtility to form things like APC to deceive the poitical naive.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Obijulius: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2013

I dey in Nnewi

@ least d guy has d guts to say d truth and say wat he believes. At the barest minimum has has taken a stand along with millions who are eager to forego all their gains and accomplishments in places outside deir region of first interest and start a new nation.

What do you stand for? Do u av any accomplishments outside ur place of birth? Do u av an identity and dare to leave dis hopeless amalgam called Nigeria? Are u willing to prove to ur kids dat against all odds u took a stand to create a nation free from one forced on u by foreigners?

Before Nigeria ur people had a nation of dere own. Its a thing of pride to say dat u want to get rid of dis last shackle of slavery called Nigeria.

If d SE finds brothership with d SS or MB its because dey have common interests. These are ties formed well b4 Lugard had a nightmare and created Nigeria.

U can do well in life without Nigeria.

I don't know about you but I am a half Nigerian and a full-blooded Biafrian. But I want to resign d half to history, I am ready to move on!

What can u say about urself?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2013
ikwere militant: @dayokun I have always watched u wit keen intrest nd found out dat ur level of reasoning is very parthetic. fist[/b]let me clear u once nd for all dat d fact dat ibos re travelers does not make dem hungry in dia region.d east has d most developed rural areas in nija even well developed dan d hamlets in ue yoruba states. Secondly u always boast of lagos,dis is a state dat took prominence as a result of being d former fct so wat do u expect [b]pepl will always flock rheir nd funny enuf u yorubas contributed noting to d developement of lagos.I can tell u how many areas in lagos dat was d developed by ibos eg ajao estate,okota,ajegunle,olodi apapa,trade fair,satelite,to mention. A few.just one tribe tell me how many places did yorubas from ibadan develop or osun yorubas,don't mention isi ile eko people o.but yorubas will never add to ur econony else were.go to kano d so called sophisticated tribe only drives jalopies as taxi old printing shops or hawk herbs around dats ur ocupation.nd yet u have d guts to compare ur pepl wit ibos. Come to ph u will hardly see a yoruba man wqey make sence even to buld house na issue but ibos will blend wth d enviroment make dia home nd even marry from dia.but a yoruba man will buy a car in ph take it to ibadan nd register the plate number.nd tet d likes of you dat has not gone beyound ur hamlet will be insulting ibos

You wrote a few sentences and its filled with errors.

Are you this re.tarded?

Have you considered getting an education? It would help in many ways
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ikweremilitant: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2013
@dayokun as an ikwere man dat has traveled round nija I concluded dat ibos don't need anybody to survive.ibos have oil more than d entire south west put together for ur info imo stste is d sixth largest oil producer in nija ibos have enuf mineral reasources be it columbite bauxite kaolin natural gas abundant lime stone copper.dey have a good mass od water so dey re not landlocked river nija,oguta lake which is naturaly deeper dan niger,njaba river etc.dey re technically nd educationaly sound nd viable.even presently more educated than yorubas cos yoruba go school , na past glory.browse unesco website check d girl child education enrolment from 2007 to present day nd stop braging over education dat even d efiks are even contesting wit u pep nw

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2013
noblezone:
Because you guys are scared of coming out in the open!

So you go in subtility to from things like APC to deceive the poitical naive.

We are not parasites, we dont look to leech on others like your people who cant even live in their own region but run everywhere like vagabonds

even in Maiduguri where they are being killed you carry your flat heads there

Stop being a parasite. If you wan fight any war, Fight on your own, stop leeching on people or depending on people to feed you and most importantly move back to your erosion ravaged caves and develop it
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2013
ikwere militant: @dayokun as an ikwere man dat has traveled round nija I concluded dat ibos don't need anybody to survive.ibos have oil more than d entire south west put together for ur info imo stste is d sixth largest oil producer in nija ibos have enuf mineral reasources be it columbite bauxite kaolin natural gas abundant lime stone copper.dey have a good mass od water so dey re not landlocked river nija,oguta lake which is naturaly deeper dan niger,njaba river etc.dey re technically nd educationaly sound nd viable.even presently more educated than yorubas cos yoruba go school , na past glory.browse unesco website check d girl child education enrolment from 2007 to present day nd stop braging over education dat even d efiks are even contesting wit u pep nw

Since you have all these why not simply move back to your caves and quit leeching on everyone abi why your villages dey fear una to live?

Is it fear of kidnappers and cannibals?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ikweremilitant: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2013
@ dayokun u yorubas re clowns.when someone says d truth u attack his grmmertical composition as if u yorubas can speak d english better.shame on u pepl.u say why re ibos flocking to other regions,u should have asked the europens what re they doing in nigeria afterall nija is not better than europe.oky @ dayokun what re yorubas doing in ph kanond abuja.mugu ansa that

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2013
^^ I dont speak Gorilla, You can either post in English or ask someone more intelligent to help you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2013

I dey in Nnewi

[b]Doyakanu, no matter ur level of hatred or bitterness, the SE/SE are united and standing as one this time. Wake up! 1966 is gone forever, this is 2013! U cowards are the problem we have in the south always leeching on the northerners because u know u are not man enough to stand and fight like men. Even ur general prostrated before a juniour officer weeping and begging for his life like a primary school child. What more can we expect from u guys if ur general could be so cowardly. The hausa/fulani invaders have conquered Ilorin and installed an emir and last year they rose up from their meeting in Kaduna to declare that Ilorin is their land. Many of ur brothers are being killed in the north but yorubas are so cowardly to admit it instead they try desperately to push the fight to the gallant Ibos by media propaganda of hausa vs Ibos. What weaklings!

SHAME ON U!!!!

The Ibos are very enterprising people that is why u find us everywhere; in the north, east, east, west and south even all over the world. Besides our land is small and we need more land for expansion. Very soon, we might also invade and capture one state from SW like the fulanis have taken Ilorin and install an Igwe!

I advise u to go and mix otapiapia & alabukun and drink so that u can end ur misery and bitterness against the Ibos because just like the Israelis that are so much hated and continue to prosper, expand and build more settlements, so it is with the Ibos. I only blame the one that allowed u to escape from ur zoo and come here to argue with human beings.

PATHETIC SLAVE!!! Deal with it![/b]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

We are not parasites, we dont look to leech on others like your people who cant even live in their own region but run everywhere like vagabonds

even in Maiduguri where they are being killed you carry your flat heads there

Stop being a parasite. If you wan fight any war, Fight on your own, stop leeching on people or depending on people to feed you and most importantly move back to your erosion ravaged caves and develop it

It is the fear of how you people will cope if Biafra goes that has made you so ready to she innocent blood to keep Nigeria "one". Your fear is that if Biafra is allowed to go, Niger Delta will follow suit and you will loose the control of the oil. You guys are "smart", i respect you for that.
It takes a smart bunch to stay at Ogun State or Sokoto or Abuja or even Borno to control the oil in Bayelsa, Rivers of Imo State.

We are naturally enterprising where ever we are. having Biafra does not mean we live inside Biafra. If Nigeria hands out a visa ban to all Biafrans, there are other nations to go to.

But we want to break away from this lie called Nigeria. Nigeria is dragging us backwards. We want to move with the trend, but Nigeria is very primitive.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by SailorXY: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

You wrote a few sentences and its filled with errors.

Are you this re.tarded?

Have you considered getting an education? It would help in many ways
And you feel very bright with your "frog-free" education? What brilliant submissions have you really made in any thread that is not laden with tribal vomitus & cow dung falling from your mouth? You understand the message he was trying to pass to your skull, respond to it with your well-formed grammar #shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by bootlegaz: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
What was the outcome of those ex yoruba soldiers, that were protesting neglect and hunger in Ibadan? Did ACN and Buhari reward them for a job well done in keeping Nigeria one? Who is afraid of SNC?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by addicted268(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked Awwww biko nu,mezialunu ya ebele biko.unu ejina ajo onu meluo ya aru.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by IGBOSON1: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

^^^Dude! Why does it pain you so when you see South East and South South linked together?; and -more to the point- how is it any of your gadem bizness? undecided

That linkage you fret over is one borne out of centuries of cross-border trade and inter-ethnic marriages and if you can't live with this reality you can do the needful!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by pazienza(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Igbos tribes are indigenous to all the six states in the current SS. When we say SS/SE,it's becos we have that in mind.
Questions for you:
Is peter Odili a SS man or an igboman?

Is ngozi Okonjo an igbowoman or a SS man?

Is mike Okiro an igboman or a SS man.

Was the leader of Nigeria's first military coup,chukwuma Nzeogwu an igbo or a SS man?

Are those Ndoki igbo villages in Akwa ibom SS people or igbo people?

Elderson Echiejile of super eagles,is he an Edo man(SS) or an igbo man?

The Onyah communities in bayelsa,are they SS or anioma-Igbo?

Are ndoki/Asa pple in Oyigbo lga rivers state Igbos or SS?

Answer all these questions,and you see why we say SS/SE.
We can't alienate our people because of artificial Nigerian post civil war division boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Planned Buhari’s Stoning In 2011 – Ex-aide / NNPC Diverting Fuel Through DAPMA To Cause Scarcity –IPMAN / Breaking News: Apc's Lola Ashiru Floor PDP In Kwara South Online Senatorial Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.